over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice needed, what to do next?

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Alright so I'm 9 weeks in on a cycle of tren and test. I'm currently bulking and plan on doing so until 12 weeks. Heres my question, I have enough test lying around for another cycle after this one at 500 mg /wk. I know alot of guys around here say that doing 12 week cycles, staying off for 12 weeks and then repeating is very hard on your system.

I've been bulking a long time now, probably coming up on a year straight so I definitely need to start a cut. This will be my first serious cut, and hopefully my last. Once I get done with cutting I plan on always bulking very slowly and keeping my bf under control. What should I do? Finish out my bulk, stay off for atleast 3 months and start my cut?

Would it be worse to stay on for an extended period of time and do a cut in the same cycle?

I'm curious as to what the opinions are around here...

Alright so I'm 9 weeks in on a cycle of tren and test. I'm currently bulking and plan on doing so until 12 weeks. Heres my question, I have enough test lying around for another cycle after this one at 500 mg /wk. I know alot of guys around here say that doing 12 week cycles, staying off for 12 weeks and then repeating is very hard on your system.

I've been bulking a long time now, probably coming up on a year straight so I definitely need to start a cut. This will be my first serious cut, and hopefully my last. Once I get done with cutting I plan on always bulking very slowly and keeping my bf under control. What should I do? Finish out my bulk, stay off for atleast 3 months and start my cut?

Would it be worse to stay on for an extended period of time and do a cut in the same cycle?

I'm curious as to what the opinions are around here...
SO let me get this straight.......you have been usuing tren for nine weeks and headed for twelve. The test I have no issue with but to use tren straight for twelve weeks in not recommended!

I think you should stop your cycle at the twelve week point and drop the tren from now. Adjust your diet and start PCT in the first week of being off! Next you need to adjust your diet to cut. It is not the drugs that get you cut, it is your diet. So start changing your diet from week ten and continue the cleaner leaner diet until yo drop as much BF as you have to/want to. In most cases time on equals time off. So yes twelve weeks clean or longer would be the norm. Remember, you will not be clean for some weeks after your last shot due to half lives etc.

SO let me get this straight.......you have been usuing tren for nine weeks and headed for twelve. The test I have no issue with but to use tren straight for twelve weeks in not recommended!

I think you should stop your cycle at the twelve week point and drop the tren from now. Adjust your diet and start PCT in the first week of being off! Next you need to adjust your diet to cut. It is not the drugs that get you cut, it is your diet. So start changing your diet from week ten and continue the cleaner leaner diet until yo drop as much BF as you have to/want to. In most cases time on equals time off. So yes twelve weeks clean or longer would be the norm. Remember, you will not be clean for some weeks after your last shot due to half lives etc.

Thanks for the advice oldfella, and let me clarify. I'm using tren hex and about to end that this week or week 10 (whenever I run out). I'm not running it for the full twelve.

I've always thought most people did the on = off rule but I remember reading a thread not too long ago here about how going on and off in 3 month increments was worse off than just staying on for a longer period and then coming off for a longer period, so I figured I would ask.

Thanks for the advice oldfella, and let me clarify. I'm using tren hex and about to end that this week or week 10 (whenever I run out). I'm not running it for the full twelve.

I've always thought most people did the on = off rule but I remember reading a thread not too long ago here about how going on and off in 3 month increments was worse off than just staying on for a longer period and then coming off for a longer period, so I figured I would ask.
That's fine, yes you can certainly stay off for a longer period, preferable, but the minimum is time off equal in length to time on. In fact the longer the break the better. You will get terrific results the next cycle and with minimal doses.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws