Hi, new to forums but not to the game. I have ran cycles and been on hrt for 11years. I recently got some raw that i made up and ran but when i went to brew next batch my test e melted. Ive heard of it happening but never personally till now. After some research i went with it and when i pinned myself i got a baseball size 3rd ass cheek lol. Didnt hurt, at first but 2-3 day the pain came. On the first day I immediately tried to drain it thinking it was a abscess bit nothing. So after all this shit i decided maybe i fucked up on the recipe and tried again, this time doing very little but same results. I dont understand how it was good than not, guess im going to trash all i got left bit wanted any insight on what might have went wrong to prevent future problems.