over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI suggestions for TRT

You need to lower your TRT dose. IMO you should never need any AIs on TRT. The goal should be to keep your Test in the mid to high range without raising E2 past `40. Go get bloodwork and adjust from there.

SERMs make my joints feel like I’m 90 years old. I’ve tried many (all) different kinds to try to find one that doesn’t feel like it’s killing me but they all suck donkey dick. I prefer test from 200-350mg and equal parts primobolan to control estrogen.
i think its interesting that guys are finding compounds like primo and others help reduce their E2. a much much better alternative if someone seriously needs intervention with estradiol levels. only problem i ever experienced with E2 when running big cycles was i could cry watching sad movies, lmao. ran arimidex a few times when dieting down but only during the diet, again short term.

You need to lower your TRT dose. IMO you should never need any AIs on TRT. The goal should be to keep your Test in the mid to high range without raising E2 past `40. Go get bloodwork and adjust from there.
agree partly. i think some of the culprit lies in crushed SHBG which pretty much everyone who does HRT longterm this seems to occur. SHBG is crushed, total test looks great and free test shoots off the charts correlating in the higher E2 readings. the dilemma for me for example would be in order to get my free test in range my total test would be tanked and i feel like shit but hey my estradiol would be in range and i wouldnt have those evil female hormones tracing thru my veins. we're all different to a degree though.

for the record my E2 is 70 on 140mg rx cyp per week injected ed or eod. my total is right under 800 and my free is 185 pg/ml

100%. i have "high estrogen" according to the suggested range. i have zero symptoms, feel fine, doctor has no concern.
Spot on! If you don't have symptoms and feel fine, I'd keep it as it is. Estrogen has lots of good benefits and should not be crushed.

I wish I could go back in time 15 years and tell myself that. I’ve learned it the HARD way.
Me and you both dude. I tried soooooo many approaches based on various forum conversations over the years. Aromasin/Adex/Every SERM out there. I don't think I once felt normal - either nips were swelling up or joints were so achy I couldn't do half the movements I wanted. Then the sexual side from day to day was either dick wouldn't work, or would work and couldn't cum, or I had to masturbate 5x a day to be able to concentrate - just crazy shit.

These days - slow changes and let estradiol adjust. The body really does to a fantastic job of finding equilibrium if you make small adjustments and give it time. Just so I am clear - if you are running 2 grams of gear/wk things are altogether different. But if you are on TRT or somewhere reasonably close there should be no SERM/AI regular use from my point of view.

slow changes and let estradiol adjust. The body really does to a fantastic job of finding equilibrium if you make small adjustments and give it time. Just so I am clear - if you are running 2 grams of gear/wk things are altogether different. But if you are on TRT or somewhere reasonably close there should be no SERM/AI regular use from my point of view.
100%

Both masteron and primo it seems are anti e in my body. I don’t know if there is any science supporting this but Iv had puffy nipples from high dose test runs and added masteron and it just killed it. Same as primo. Never had any gyno flare up when primo or masteron were in the mix.

OP I would reduce to the 10mg day protocol. Every week bump it up by 10mg. Stop when you start getting puffy and hold at that dose for a couple months to see if the body can self adjust. Worst case scenario turn your AC down to 60 degrees F as my gyno always looks better when it's chilly. lol

Nolvadex makes me feel like complete shit. Raloxifene is tolerable but no SERM is best. No AI of course. I prefer to control estrogen with primobolan.
That's an expensive AI brother lol. I wonder what the topout of this approach is. Hard to imagine 1g of test being controlled with a 1g primo. Maybe I'm wrong...

Curious what others recommend for a good AI while on TRT? My nipples are a little sore and I’d rather it not get worse.

150mg per week of Test.
150 a week should not do this stop checking for gyno, most my guys who have thought they had gyno were squeezing their nipples all the time to check and got sore. Unless you are smoking a ton of weed 150 should not do this hell 500 rarely does this.

150 a week should not do this stop checking for gyno, most my guys who have thought they had gyno were squeezing their nipples all the time to check and got sore. Unless you are smoking a ton of weed 150 should not do this hell 500 rarely does this.
interesting philosophy on the trees, will it really affect estro levels at a gram or so per day?for 20 yearS? lol

interesting philosophy on the trees, will it really affect estro levels at a gram or so per day?for 20 yearS? lol
Absolutely bro people get gyno from weed all the time especially younger guys.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws