over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI suggestions for TRT

sooooo glad i can use up to 250mg a week and E2 is in healthy range. lil high but in acceptable range.
thats on test enanthate.

Let's see those studies........................
I don’t know if you’re joking or not, just do like 5 min of research it’s common knowledge

Ok I googled for 2 seconds

Harmon JW, Aliapoulios MA. Marijuana-induced gynecomastia: clinical and laboratory experience. Surg Forum. 1974;25(0):423-5. PMID: 4439214.

Note the date, 1974 this is as I said very common knowledge, not tryin to sound like a dick but every gyno surgeon out there runs ads on it too. Weed pumps tons of phyto estrogen into your system which in quite a few people has resulted in gunk, I’ve only seen it first hand twice but I’m sure there are plenty of BBers who blamed their gyno on roids solely when weed and/or soy played a significant role. When I use nightly even with nolva I retain more water. I’m not estro sensitive either I can run 750 without any AI nolva and at worst get watery and a lil emotional

Ok I googled for 2 seconds

Harmon JW, Aliapoulios MA. Marijuana-induced gynecomastia: clinical and laboratory experience. Surg Forum. 1974;25(0):423-5. PMID: 4439214.

Note the date, 1974 this is as I said very common knowledge, not tryin to sound like a dick but every gyno surgeon out there runs ads on it too. Weed pumps tons of phyto estrogen into your system which in quite a few people has resulted in gunk, I’ve only seen it first hand twice but I’m sure there are plenty of BBers who blamed their gyno on roids solely when weed and/or soy played a significant role. When I use nightly even with nolva I retain more water. I’m not estro sensitive either I can run 750 without any AI nolva and at worst get watery and a lil emotional
It's definitely a topic I've searched before. I've seen marijuana listed as a drug that can cause gyno, along with some other narcotics but I've failed to find evidence that marijuana actually raises estrogen. I wouldn't be surprised if it does though.

It's definitely a topic I've searched before. I've seen marijuana listed as a drug that can cause gyno, along with some other narcotics but I've failed to find evidence that marijuana actually raises estrogen. I wouldn't be surprised if it does though.
A study done by the National Institute of health showed that Marijuana stimulates the production of estrogen in Men causing Gyno in some cases. Now, just as all things have side effects, I'm sure that some people are more sensitive to these side effects than others. Just as some can take 500mg of test per week with no problems while others run across problems at 200. There are many studies out there on the estrogen side effects of Marijuana though.

Arimidex at 0.5 eod but only if necessary
say whaaaaa!

200mg a week and .5mg once a week brings my estro to low. dr bumped me to .5mg every other week.

This just goes to show how important it is to get your OWN blood work done.

High estrogen sucks....depression, no sex drive, no boners

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity