Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Hi,

For those who are asking questions regarding order status etc..on forums:

For fastest and best customer support is better to email me, with order number in subject line (if you already placed a order).

I will reply and fix any problems very fast and I will do my best not let any customer remain unpleased...

I browse and post on forums from different computer and I don't have orders situation on hand so if you asking on a forum about your order, you need to
wait till I check on your order and I come back here and post results. This can take some time..

PLEASE LIMIT YOUR POSTS ON FORUMS ONLY IF YOU FELT I TREATED YOU WRONG AND YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM BY EMAIL. For such posts I will reply and try to fix the problem with moderators help/advices.

Just try to NOT post on forums issues that could be fixed by email otherwise I should answer to emails 24hours per day...

Please be carefull my emails doesnt arrive to AOL network and some time can land in your BULK folder on yahoo etc..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING,
Alin

Dave,
Follow the rules Just Like everyone else. Thats twice this morning Ive deleted your posts on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,
Follow the rules Just Like everyone else. Thats twice this morning Ive deleted your posts on this.

Alin said: PLEASE LIMIT YOUR POSTS ON FORUMS ONLY IF YOU FELT I TREATED YOU WRONG AND YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM BY EMAIL.

I have been treated unfairly, my problem was never addressed or resolved. I guess I cannot explain the situation here though to get it resolved because it just will get deleted. I don't know how that is breaking the rules.

I am sure the problem is on your part. You are posting with a complain. I dont even know your order number and how I can help? I dont have yet a crystal globe to guess which order you have. Also I dont respond on PM`s regarding orders only through emails

I am sure that you address your email corect and check if you dont have any spam blockage you will get a reply

This is making me troubles and I get tons of emails from different emails that orders are placed asking: where is my order ? How I can reply if that email is not registered and no order number is specified.
The rules are simple and are meant to help you to get best customer service not mean to make your problems harder.

Thank you
ALIN

I completely disagree with this. Not only have I emailed you multiple times with the order number in the subject line, but I had BIG A contact you on my behalf. I recieved a PM from him stating your intention to remail, then you chose not to answer that follow up email. This has been an ongoing problem since Dec. The onus is def on you at this point.

Im Not sure exactly what the Problem is here. Ive seen only two members Post that I myself actualy know from here..... Deizel and Dave19.

Rules still apply! If you Post Your order Details here on the Open forum
you will Be given an infraction and The Info erased. Three Infractions and your banned. So Bitch all you want IMO But Had better be carefull how you word it or How much detail you post. Thanks

The bottom line is its not a spam filter for every email mine do not get blocked, if your not going to respond to emails for weeks at a time don't put the blame on us when we have giant groups with the same issues. My self for example who has been emailing you for years

One email I sent you as a reply in our conversation on March 3rd asking what is going on? I waited patiently no response, I emailed you again march 14th asking you why are you ignoring me/what is going on? Still nothing. I emailed again march 18th with the title: "PLEASE RESPOND" Finally I got a response on March 19th (2 weeks and 2 days later)

Recently I also emailed you asking for help and an update on April 9th, no response, I emailed you again on April 16th asking why no response? on April 17th you sent me the same email that you sent on March 19th.

You already have Ignored my post in this thread, I was first to respond saying I'm not happy and you haven't taken care of me, and you just ignored it and selectively responded to other people. You can brush me off all you want, but unlike most these guys that have been here a month with 5 post. I have thousands of post and have been here 6 years. Its not just the new guys having issues.

Ive used Alin several times over a 7 yr period....A couple times I did have similar problems as you guys do now..Slow orders..one never made it at all.. no letter no nothing...but Alin always made things right...I have always received what I orderd...

well he has made it clear he won't do any thing, to make things right with me and I'm in the same situation you were in the past. I have used him the last 6yrs also and this is the only time he has gave me a dead end for a solution. Usually he has been great, so its a bit of a surprise he would treat me like this.

well he has made it clear he won't do any thing, to make things right with me and I'm in the same situation you were in the past. I have used him the last 6yrs also and this is the only time he has gave me a dead end for a solution. Usually he has been great, so its a bit of a surprise he would treat me like this.

Dave,

I understand where you're coming from completely, seeing as how were in the same boat. Both of us are veteran members who have been loyal customers and now we have been tossed to the side with no explanation. Completely unprofessional and uncalled for. At this point I would have more respect for ALIN if he at least sent me an email telling me to fuck off because he had no intention of making things right. This silent treatment is juvenile and has no place in our community.

I think if Alin would just say "I'm sorry, I' doing the best I can". People would lay off. He 's always done what he said he would for my friends. But it's very true he's not responding to e-mails, it's a hit and miss. Meaning sometimes he's next day and sometimes he's weeks/months.

Not complaining Alin, but you know it's true. Just say it, and peolpe will back off.

I know that is what makes me so upset, I think its so disrespectful to BigA, the mods, and members of this board, to be a sponsor since day one and then turn sour like this and act like every thing is ok, and nothing has changed. I finally got my response but it basically told me I was screwed, and he wasn't going to help me out at all, so he has for ever lost my trust.

Alin said: PLEASE LIMIT YOUR POSTS ON FORUMS ONLY IF YOU FELT I TREATED YOU WRONG AND YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM BY EMAIL.

I have been treated unfairly, my problem was never addressed or resolved. I guess I cannot explain the situation here though to get it resolved because it just will get deleted. I don't know how that is breaking the rules.

What is your order number ? How you have been treated unfairly ? Explain

I completely disagree with this. Not only have I emailed you multiple times with the order number in the subject line, but I had BIG A contact you on my behalf. I recieved a PM from him stating your intention to remail, then you chose not to answer that follow up email. This has been an ongoing problem since Dec. The onus is def on you at this point.

What is your order number?

I know that is what makes me so upset, I think its so disrespectful to BigA, the mods, and members of this board, to be a sponsor since day one and then turn sour like this and act like every thing is ok, and nothing has changed. I finally got my response but it basically told me I was screwed, and he wasn't going to help me out at all, so he has for ever lost my trust.

Dave I think if I dont make mistake you are the guy that on each order say you dont receive and want resend for years ? If so why you order again and again ?

All I can say is that if it comes to this point where the Customer and the supplier No Longer trust Eachother, its probably best to part ways and move on. If I didnt trust my supplier was Honest with me I would find a new one.
If I was a supplier that had customers that you can Never make Happy or
Claims nothing ever makes it and wants a resend each time I would cut them off. Not to mention I KNOW it Burns there ass for guys to openly post each probelm and complain on the Open forum.

I can see it from both sides. It works both ways, There has to be some trust in eachother or there will always be finger pointing at eachother.

Yeah...maybe they should put an ad on Monster.com to the tune of:

Help wanted:

This kind of trash should be erased. The inferences it makes about the boards association with select sponsors is terrible.

This kind of trash should be erased. The inferences it makes about the boards association with select sponsors is terrible.

true and erased.

Dave I think if I dont make mistake you are the guy that on each order say you dont receive and want resend for years ? If so why you order again and again ?

You are definitely mistaking me with some one else. Please check your email.

Thats why he has ****** products. I would never order something I couldn't have *********
It doesn't make sense to order something that you feel you have to have, and then trust it to luck to come 10,000 miles through several countries and customs and blame the guy you sent the money to when it doesn't show up on time.
Customs will not bother giving you a letter if it is not registered.
To blame Alin for lying when anything could have happened is pathetic.
You have no one to blame but yourself if you bought something from another country and didn't choose the product you could have ***** **** ******* ****
Try ******...and *** ** *********

Well either it was never ****** ***, or 2 separate parcels of ****** *** ****

I really hate these kinds of threads, no reason for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads