over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All the cool info about resveratrol

She is paying sponsor fees to be here. I think she has the right to promote her products. He can start another thread if he wants.

You took that totally out of context... I never said she couldn't promote her products. He added to the discussion in saying "I think it helped me in PCT". Starting an entirely separate thread for that would be dumb.

TY!

She is paying sponsor fees to be here. I think she has the right to promote her products. He can start another thread if he wants.

And regarding fatty liver it just plain doesn't reverse it.....note that my article doesn't even mention that as a benefit. I am truly most impressed by it's ability to increase BDNF-brain derived neurotropic factor and thus be a major player to head off dementia which is higher in long term bodybuilders (abstract A4M data-likely out there in other places but haven't checked...is my observation as well and I've said countless times IMHO it is due to unchecked high cortisols).

Regarding best brand I only sell what I believe to be the absolute best of everything on my site. I take it very seriously when I am a Physician offering advice that I give my best advice and offer only the best products.These are what I take, my family takes, my patients (extended family) takes, and AWS (more extended family if you are a consult client) takes. I am dealing with lives and I take that quite seriously.

Happy Monday all,
Dr.Kim
PS To anyone who is worried about me occasionally promoting products, I haven't had one sale of anything since this new sponsoring cycle started so it's not like I'm making the big bucks on this forum or anything,LOL.

You took that totally out of context... I never said she couldn't promote her products. He added to the discussion in saying "I think it helped me in PCT". Starting an entirely separate thread for that would be dumb.

Ok now I see your point

And regarding fatty liver it just plain doesn't reverse it.....note that my article doesn't even mention that as a benefit. I am truly most impressed by it's ability to increase BDNF-brain derived neurotropic factor and thus be a major player to head off dementia which is higher in long term bodybuilders (abstract A4M data-likely out there in other places but haven't checked...is my observation as well and I've said countless times IMHO it is due to unchecked high cortisols).

Regarding best brand I only sell what I believe to be the absolute best of everything on my site. I take it very seriously when I am a Physician offering advice that I give my best advice and offer only the best products.These are what I take, my family takes, my patients (extended family) takes, and AWS (more extended family if you are a consult client) takes. I am dealing with lives and I take that quite seriously.

Happy Monday all,
Dr.Kim
PS To anyone who is worried about me occasionally promoting products, I haven't had one sale of anything since this new sponsoring cycle started so it's not like I'm making the big bucks on this forum or anything, LOL.

So if cortisol is not in check any supplements for specific things wont help with anything until cortisol is in check?

Studies do show it helping Alzheimer's. They suggest 2gm day if orally as optimal dosage from what I seen.

I'm sorry I'm not quite sure of the question. Are you saying don't bother with anything else unless cortisol is normal?

I'm saying go ahead and take "good stuff" but DO watch your cortisol and fix that as it is neurotoxic,immune toxic and more. Did that answer?

Here is how to fix it:
**broken link removed**

And if no fatigue, recovery time loss or sleep disturbance you don't need the bath salts or the keto-dhea.

I am ALWAYS saying GUYS please fix your cortisols. Not only unhealthy-CATABOLIC. I have guys going to the nationals very soon and all noticed greater gains when I fixed their CORTISOLS. Hope this answered your question!

Dr. Kim,

I love your post. Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Pterostilbene.

Dr. Kim,

I love your post. Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Pterostilbene.

Thank you!
That's another good supplement that comes in good doses in berries. It is so closely related to resveratrol and resveratrol is such a player in the brain arena that I pick and choose what I focus on supplement wise or my patients would not appreciate taking 100 per day (LOL!)/ But this is certainly a valid and healthy one for sure! Thanks for the comment.

I'm so excited that the ONE PM guy who has done labs and a consult with me and listened and done every "crazy trick" I told him about has just won a major national contest-whootwhoot!

Dr. Kim,

Main difference Pterostilbene can activate SIRT 1 resveratrol can't really or not to the extent as Ptero. Both have their benefits, but Ptero I believe is the more potent modulator of cognition and cellular stress. I like both! I think you kinda need both to create a synergy of sorts.

Last edited:
Dr. Kim,

When it comes to supplementing with 7 Keto DHEA, do you recommend a certain mg's per individual?

I've always thought it was a decent fat loss agent when combined with proper nutrition, diet, cardio…etc. That being said, I usually run between 200-600 mg a day. Of course, I have used more for a couple of months and really can't say more was better. I found 400 mg's morning and night to be ideal. Just my 2 cents.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
watchtymeflyyy
NapsGear