over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alpha GPC

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I had never put much thought in all these nootropic. Honestly the ones I’ve tried in the past they were pretty much garbage. I have so much going on at work and need anything to have an edge. I have been taking 600 mg a day with Ginkgo and I feel I have a winner.

Anyone use it?

Mod is good but I didn’t like the long acting affects. Vyvanse was better but lasted way to long and crushed my appetite. I literally had to remember to eat. Dehydration was off the chart. I could drink water all day and the dry mouth and muscle cramps were terrible not to mention what it did to my sleep....mind.

I haven’t tried ginkgo. Selenk and modafinal is what I use. Sometimes together but most of the time just modafinal. A way to have a better experience with modafinal is to take it 1-3 hours before you wake up. It takes so long to kick in (1-2 hours) before you start to feel anything. That by the time your alarm is ready to go off you might be waking up natural. I’m running higher doses right now so I don’t take anything.

Alpha GPC is fantastic as is L-Tyrosine and the two paired together is very good.

Bacopa and cat's claw are also interesting.

Alpha GPC is fantastic as is L-Tyrosine and the two paired together is very good.

Bacopa and cat's claw are also interesting.

I love L-tyrosine. I will start pairing the two. I feel super alert at the 2 gram mark. Had to make sure I don’t take Tyrosine to late in the day because of sleep issues when I do. As always, I appreciate you your input. Hope all is well brother.

Yes, 600 mg of Alpha GPC everyday from Jarrow.... also acetyl L carnitine is very good and has been shown to cross the blood brain barrier. 2400 mg in the morning.

Yep-I’m on Alcar at 2000 mg in the morning. Typically combine it with R-ALA and Ubiquinol at 200 mgs (Taken with first meal)

I’ve tried alpha along with several other nootropics, different stacks. Can’t say I’m a believer in any of them so far. Good ole caffeine takes the cake. Forget which ones I’m stacking now but once they gone I’m not buying anymore unless I notice something is missing or seems off.

ginko > alpha gpc for me

noopept > all

modafinil is wierd i didnt like it ,the racetam classes are cool and unique but idk if liked these either , theyre a bit speedy

ginko > alpha gpc for me

noopept > all

modafinil is wierd i didnt like it ,the racetam classes are cool and unique but idk if liked these either , theyre a bit speedy

I’ve never noticed anything from Noopept.

Just ordered some gpc and tyrosine to give them a run. I've never used gpc, so we'll see how it goes. I've been on 4+ grams of ALCAR the past month, bnut it takes a good 2 months to kick in from all i've heard and read.

really i sold a nice amt of it under my company in 2015 and the reviews were stellar for STUDENTS
I have zero noopept experience either. Where would you recommend a beginner to start? Doing what I do for a living requires me to work overnights, and be on call at any moment. Modafanil maybe? I’m definitely not a stimulant sensitive person and love large doses of caffeine and ephedrine when you could get the real stuff. Also....any effect on the digestive system?

I have zero noopept experience either. Where would you recommend a beginner to start? Doing what I do for a living requires me to work overnights, and be on call at any moment. Modafanil maybe? I’m definitely not a stimulant sensitive person and love large doses of caffeine and ephedrine when you could get the real stuff. Also....any effect on the digestive system?
In your situation I’d recommend phenyl-piracetam over noopept. PP will give you energy (along with recalling info quickly, memorizing tasks) while noopept won’t have any stim kick.
It’s always recommended you take any type of ‘racetam (noopept is in that group) with a choline source. I’d suggest CDP-Choline over Alpha GPC. CDP-Choline breaks down into some uridine which also has an anti-depressive affect (Alpha GPC can give ppl depression symptoms)

In your situation I’d recommend phenyl-piracetam over noopept. PP will give you energy (along with recalling info quickly, memorizing tasks) while noopept won’t have any stim kick.
It’s always recommended you take any type of ‘racetam (noopept is in that group) with a choline source. I’d suggest CDP-Choline over Alpha GPC. CDP-Choline breaks down into some uridine which also has an anti-depressive affect (Alpha GPC can give ppl depression symptoms)
I don’t so much want a stim kick....but just more to feel alert and have mental clarity. Though I wouldn’t mind a stim kick as well.
what’s a good starting dose for this? Any product that has the choline already in it?

So when taking the racetams id recommend
CDP-Choline - 300 mg 3x day or 500 mg 2x per day to start. This is so the racetams don’t drain your acetylcholine.
Phenyl-Piracetam - Start with 150 mg doses. Spread em out about three hours to start. You have plenty of room to up the dosage here but these things are tricky in many ppl. Start low then you can up the dose and increase frequency.

the only moving part to start is the PP. days you don’t take the PP I’d still suggest taking the CDP-Choline. It’s a wonderful substance for brain health, dopamine and lowering somatostatin. In theory it should bode well in keeping prolactin lower than usual on 19 nors.

I don’t so much want a stim kick....but just more to feel alert and have mental clarity. Though I wouldn’t mind a stim kick as well.
what’s a good starting dose for this? Any product that has the choline already in it?
The “stim” kick really isn’t much, the alert feeling however is good. I personally don’t feel alert at all in noopept, it chills me out and makes me sit still

The “stim” kick really isn’t much, the alert feeling however is good. I personally don’t feel alert at all in noopept, it chills me out and makes me sit still
I could use some chill sometimes too. I’m very anxiety prone

@heavyhitter if your CNS is anything like your stomach, which is very similar to mine, the racetam family will feel speedy (not to discount their effectiveness) as I have tried and enjoyed a few but I also have hypertension this should be NOTED. Noopept 30-45 min before desired time of study, I dont remember what I Used to use to potentiate it but there was something I used. Taurine and Noopept saved my body and mind when I was abusing substances. I want to say noopept has some beneficial effect on our nMDA receptors if I remember correctly which is good for ptsd sufferers. Eggyolks have choline in them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131