over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alpha Yohimbine (Rauwolscine)

In a pre-workout powder I fell fine…pure pill form it immediately gives me heart palpitations

Did you provide her with the D after?

MS
I did in fact get her on some vitamin D after that happened.

The libido loss sucks, it is usually accompanied by apathy as well, you just don't care about a whole of anything. It is like your entire zest of life gets zapped.

I agree with that theory to an extent. Though if you have truly tanked your libido, and I mean like how it goes down when you get to stage levels of leanness, and test is in the basement, not only are you not even thinking about sex, you don't want to waste the energy to do the deed even if you did lol.

My libido tanks pretty hard when I diet for shows, and just to clarify, I am a natty competitor so I am not running test at any time. I guess if you are enhanced you always have some form of test in your routine/ right? I feel therefore maybe your test never gets low enough to cut off the libido? My GF thought I was cheating on her because we had not had sex in like 2 weeks. When she finally broke confronted me about it, I had not even realized that we hadn't it. It was so far out of my mind I didn't even recall the last time we had. All I cared about was sleep and food lol.
Regardless of test levels people's "normal" differs. Some think sex once a week or even every 2 weeks is perfectly normal but then others prefer sex every single day, multiple times a day etc. I do think steroids can keep some people's libido very high even all through a prep whereas some think no libido is just something that comes with dieting even as a juiced bb.

I think the fella with the dick problem was doing 600mg, read it on ergo-log. But then I went on Reddit and read about choline in general and there people were much more cautious, some advicing on starting with as low as 50mg. So I've been taking like 250mg. I don't think it's dangerous to take much more but apparently a subset of people taking a lot of choline can get really depressed. And it definitely causes a mild headache for me. But I'm still taking it after a couple of weeks.

I took 300mg today of Alpha GPC the last few days right around 11am and it's been making me super sleepy. Today I'm driving heavy equipment and could barely keep my eyes open earlier. Guess I was expecting an uplifting energy type boost. Maybe I need to take this stuff near bed time?

I took 300mg today of Alpha GPC the last few days right around 11am and it's been making me super sleepy. Today I'm driving heavy equipment and could barely keep my eyes open earlier. Guess I was expecting an uplifting energy type boost. Maybe I need to take this stuff near bed time?

It's supposed to cause insomnia in some but some take it at bedtime. I notice I sleep less now while taking it.

It's supposed to cause insomnia in some but some take it at bedtime. I notice I sleep less now while taking it.
After I take it probably an hour in and I'm so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open. After that initial bout of sleepiness I'm noticing an energetic, focused mindset. Weirdest thing to go from so sleepy to an energetic positive effect.

After I take it probably an hour in and I'm so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open. After that initial bout of sleepiness I'm noticing an energetic, focused mindset. Weirdest thing to go from so sleepy to an energetic positive effect.

It's supposed to affect sleep in various ways. I saw a similar sleep effect reported from Uridine, which is another acetylcholine booster. Some take Alpha-GPC at bedtime for various theoretical reasons, even to induce "lucid dreaming."

Feels activating, easier to "start" things instead of procrastinating. But it's often hard to pinpoint what is doing what in a supplement stack, I think MOST effects from supplements are completely imaginary lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131