over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine HCL VS Yohimbine HCL

Back in the day id use the primaforce started at 2.5 worked up to 15, combined with 50mg bronkaid and 400 caffeine. Then fasted cardio. It definitely fucked up my head made me feel like on drugs...as soon as id eat id be fine.

Past year been taking it working up to 20mg with 25 bronkaid and 200 caffeine just 2 days a week with gh pre fasted cardio. No mental affects. Not sure if I got used to it, my energy drink (caffeine) isn't really 0-5 cal so I'm not fasted, or the product isn't as potent, but I've had zero mental affects even at 20. Different bottles but same brand the little primaforce 2.5 caps

You mean Yohimbine interacts with the ER? If so no, not the case.
Yes I’ve read that several times. Ergo Pharm and others made products with Yohimbine and dmso for local action citing its ability to cause local fat loss along with reversing early onset gyno. I’ll say this that spray sure as shit worked, whether it was via estro or other. Again I don’t have a bunch of studies so I could be wrong but I do know it was marketed that way and the stuff commercial or home chemistry definitely worked. I never saw a dmso ephedra or caffeine compound so maybe snake oil in the end but again my lower pecs an glute ham tie ins reacted dramatically to it particularly that ergopharm maroon spray stuff.

I think yohi is good enough to be a solid competition for it.
Well Helios has the HCL in it and imo is much stronger as well as allowing for local effect.

Yes I’ve read that several times. Ergo Pharm and others made products with Yohimbine and dmso for local action citing its ability to cause local fat loss along with reversing early onset gyno. I’ll say this that spray sure as shit worked, whether it was via estro or other. Again I don’t have a bunch of studies so I could be wrong but I do know it was marketed that way and the stuff commercial or home chemistry definitely worked. I never saw a dmso ephedra or caffeine compound so maybe snake oil in the end but again my lower pecs an glute ham tie ins reacted dramatically to it particularly that ergopharm maroon spray stuff.
If someone marketed a topical fat burner to ameliorate lypomastia (not gyno) it doesn't mean it has an antiestrogenic effect.

If someone marketed a topical fat burner to ameliorate lypomastia (not gyno) it doesn't mean it has an antiestrogenic effect.
Agreed I heard it from John Romano and then Arnold but again this was 2002 give or take. It also had insole-3 carbonyl in it which is anti but i swear I heard yohimibine affects fat cells directly. I’m not saying I know it I am saying I heard it from old school dudes and to this day believe it I mean Helios seems to have a local effect so there’s that too.

i swear I heard yohimibine affects fat cells directly.

I believe it does but by blocking the alpha receptors; blocking norepinephrine. I'm far from an expert though, I might be way off ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I react well to Yohimbine HCL, but whenever I take a pre workout with alpha yohimbine, it's a horrible experience. AY usually results in cold sweats, anxiety, nausea and heart palpitations. Feels like vasoconstriction even though it acts as vasodilator

Primatene(EC) has been incredible as a pre workout. Amazing focus, energy and proper aggression. Great strength boost, as well.

I react well to Yohimbine HCL, but whenever I take a pre workout with alpha yohimbine, it's a horrible experience. AY usually results in cold sweats, anxiety, nausea and heart palpitations. Feels like vasoconstriction even though it acts as vasodilator

Primatene(EC) has been incredible as a pre workout. Amazing focus, energy and proper aggression. Great strength boost, as well.
youre back bro!!!!! let put about 25lbs on you now :)

I believe it does but by blocking the alpha receptors; blocking norepinephrine. I'm far from an expert though, I might be way off ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the chime in, I am not sure the method but I’ve heard it too many times and again why woukd helios and yohimbine and DMSO be so effective local and so widely used in the late 90s and early 2000s if it didn’t. I think those are used less bc A. Guys don’t go as hard (DMSO smells a bit and Helios is a lot of shots if you’re sculpting) the new school of insulin use and the more common use of DNP has replaced Helios etc. but not due to lack of efficacy

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws