over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creatine HCL

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Do we have people here that prefer creatine HCL over mono?

I know a lot of people say just take mono, and it works for them. For me it doesn’t sit well in my stomach and gives some(unwanted) bloat. Have tried different brands as well.

The internet states that creatine HCL is superior, and that a dose of ~2 grams per day is sufficient because of the absorptium rate. Is this true?

Can’t find a lot of info regarding this with the search function(@Reno911).

Thanks.

My guess would be it isn't superior, supplement companies are marketing geniuses, every last one of them. I just mix mine in my pre shake

I know a lot of people say just take mono, and it works for them. For me it doesn’t sit well in my stomach and gives some(unwanted) bloat. Have tried different brands as well.

The internet states that creatine HCL is superior, and that a dose of ~2 grams per day is sufficient because of the absorptium rate. Is this true?

Thanks.
Dude there ain't many things that don't bloat you. Maybe you are just born to be bloated. Maybe it's time to embrace who you were really born to be?

I'm a creatine non responder and I think I've experimented with every version out there. However if I was going to use it again or recommend it to someone I would go with micronized creatine monohydrate.

HCL tastes likes its name... Hydrochloric. Absorption don`t matter when I can`t get it down. Stick with tried and true mono

Micronized mono is my go-to... Creatine is creatine, like "test is test"...

I like getting mono, with my creatine.

Try Beverly International if you haven’t already. Usually their stuff digests well.

Thanks.
You’re legitimately noticeably bloated from 5-10 grams of Creatine? It’s gotta be your diet dude.

You’re legitimately noticeably bloated from 5-10 grams of Creatine? It’s gotta be your diet dude.
yes mate. Not diet related, bulk or cut the same outcome. Doesn’t digest well for some reason. Anyway got my HCL in today, will start at 2 grams to if there is a difference.

yes mate. Not diet related, bulk or cut the same outcome. Doesn’t digest well for some reason. Anyway got my HCL in today, will start at 2 grams to if there is a difference.
I don't like HCL powder. Seems to weaken my teeth/gums.
I believe you should also take on a full stomach. May upset your stomach.

Way back in the early 2000s we used to cycle creatine. Now for years my morning protein shake has a table of l glutamine and another tablespoon of creatine in it. Wonder if it would be more beneficial if I cycled creatine.

What’s the point in coming off creatine?
In one particular case it smooths you out and makes you sluggish and bloated; not me, this young man I am training.

I noticed the ‘smoothing’ effect which is why I asked him, thinking diet, not supps. He said he added creatine. I said for fucks sake . . . tell me when you do this stuff. And in the case of creatine, avoid it. You are growing like a tick without it.

He got off it and he sharpened up and didn’t feel waterlogged (his word) playing soccer.

Your milage may vary.

Lol #celltech

They even had fake scientific studies to prove how Cell Tech and Nitro Tech were MILLIONS of times superior to regular whey and creatine.

Jay, Phil, Dexter, etc did make a pretty penny off of Muscletech back in those days.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity