over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternative to GH

kgj1119

Newbies
Just looking into the benefits of GH. What are some of the alternatives to real GH What are the benefits of the alternative and the downfalls

Just looking into the benefits of GH. What are some of the alternatives to real GH What are the benefits of the alternative and the downfalls
There’s plenty of peptides and secretagogues floating around but I think the first question you should ask is “why am I not taking real gh.”

If you have a legit reason for not taking it, then alternatives make sense.

A lot of those things go with hgh like peanut butter and jelly. For example, I’m rocking IGF-1 LR3 + some of TP’s gh right now. Wildly successful combo.

There are some peptides that cause you to produce more HGH like Ipamorline and CJC-1295 stacked together but they have to be shot more frequently and actually end up significantly more expensive if you try to equal a dose of HGH.
MK-677 raises your IGF-1 level but doesn't do shit for fat loss like HGH does AND it raises your blood sugar , makes you hold water like a pregnant camel and makes most people lethargic.

Good generic HGH is the hands down winner.

My thoughts were just going right to real GH. Issue is price and lack of a good source without getting bunk gear UG GH is always hit or miss and prescription GH pretty much nonexistent. And the cost for just 2-3 iu a day is a little high

My thoughts were just going right to real GH. Issue is price and lack of a good source without getting bunk gear UG GH is always hit or miss and prescription GH pretty much nonexistent. And the cost for just 2-3 iu a day is a little high
Read the sponcer threads. There's some good gh at a reasonable price. You'll be hard pressed to get more than 3iu of gh from peptides. And spend more.

You can find good sources where you can use 5iu/day for the price of a cup of black coffee at your favorite hot bean water purveyor of choice.

I’m not certain why people think peptides are less likely to be faked.

Hgh has far more demand and legit medical use, and is manufactured in far higher quantities.

Cruise around the boards and you’ll find who is reliable and good.

Hey OP since your asking and everyone’s just saying run gh lol

I’ll write you some protocols I’ve used with success. The first one I compare the look and effects to around 8iu of generic gh

CJC 1295 NO DAC + GHRP-2

250-500mcg each 3-4 times per day. 30min before or after meals. (Only annoyance is timing them away from food.

CJC 1295 DAC + Ipamorelin

-2-6mg per week split 2 shots with the cjc dac (Mon,Fri night)
-2.5-5mg ipam per day (30min or later after last meal)

CJC 1295 DAC + MK677

-2-6mg cjc per week
-25-50mg mk nightly

Even having access to incredibly cheap peptides compared to the likes of AminoAsylum and whoever, I’ll still prefer a solid 10-12iu gh. When you find where to obtain these hormones and peptides before they meet greedy hands there’s no reason to look for gh alternatives, it’s just that inexpensive

I’ll write you some protocols I’ve used with success. The first one I compare the look and effects to around 8iu of generic gh

CJC 1295 NO DAC + GHRP-2

250-500mcg each 3-4 times per day. 30min before or after meals. (Only annoyance is timing them away from food.

CJC 1295 DAC + MK677

-2-6mg cjc per week
-25-50mg mk nightly

Even having access to incredibly cheap peptides compared to the likes of AminoAsylum and whoever, I’ll still prefer a solid 10-12iu gh. When you find where to obtain these hormones and peptides before they meet greedy hands there’s no reason to look for gh alternatives, it’s just that inexpensive
I don’t mean to be a dick but this sounds like a nightmare and just proves everyone’s point above…

I don’t mean to be a dick but this sounds like a nightmare and just proves everyone’s point above…
Oh it is an annoyance, is why I said I’ll go with gh, just sharing my protocols of op wanted to give it a shot

Oh it is an annoyance, is why I said I’ll go with gh, just sharing my protocols of op wanted to give it a shot
For sure. Doesn’t hurt to ask or share. I just hope the OP sees the validity in everyone’s point.

There are none… GH & Testosterone w/ a dash of insulin equals greatness! Just get some GH, not some peptide that mimics GH.

Cage
Agreed brother. All this bs talk I see about mk677 is just as good or some new peptide is just as good as gh. It’s bs !! Gh is the shit. If I had the $ to blow I’d run gh year round.

All you have to do is look through the boards. You’ll see labs such as gh serum and igf test. The sponsors on this board are good bro ! And good gh isn’t as expensive as you think.

I tried this.You'll end up paying more for dac and Ipam with less results. Just get the GH.

Real talk. It adds up, more injections, too. Just get some high quality GH(best you can afford--which is all relative, lots of excellent affordable sponsors here). Start at 2iu daily for a month, 3iu next month, 4iu next month. See how you sit after 3, either sit there or ramp up or stagger(I do 8-10 on rest days, pre-fasted cardio, once during the day, once before bed & 4-6 on workout days all pre-bed).

If you go straight in the deep end, you may be alright. You also might get really numb hands, super tired, and kind of bloated. It's all read & react. Give it at least 3 months, you'll notice some stuff quicker like cutting your nails more often, nose hair, etc. within weeks. But the real tight look takes a bit longer or higher dose. I usually start Jan, work my way up till March. Stay steady through Q2, then ramp up Q3. Take off Q4. It's the best fat loss & sleep product I've ever touched. I eat more now when dieting than previously, I've tried various brands(Greytops, mauves, blacktops, superman back in the day had these novotropin and redtops which were solid). I'm going to try some new one's out this year.

Real talk. It adds up, more injections, too. Just get some high quality GH(best you can afford--which is all relative, lots of excellent affordable sponsors here). Start at 2iu daily for a month, 3iu next month, 4iu next month. See how you sit after 3, either sit there or ramp up or stagger(I do 8-10 on rest days, pre-fasted cardio, once during the day, once before bed & 4-6 on workout days all pre-bed).

If you go straight in the deep end, you may be alright. You also might get really numb hands, super tired, and kind of bloated. It's all read & react. Give it at least 3 months, you'll notice some stuff quicker like cutting your nails more often, nose hair, etc. within weeks. But the real tight look takes a bit longer or higher dose. I usually start Jan, work my way up till March. Stay steady through Q2, then ramp up Q3. Take off Q4. It's the best fat loss & sleep product I've ever touched. I eat more now when dieting than previously, I've tried various brands(Greytops, mauves, blacktops, superman back in the day had these novotropin and redtops which were solid). I'm going to try some new one's out this year.
Gear advice! If i remember correctly I spent over 200.00 a month on high dosed Dac and high dosed Ipam 3x a day. Results were inconsistent but average was like 3 iu of decent generics.

CJC 1295 NO DAC + GHRP-2

CJC 1295 DAC + MK677

-2-6mg cjc per week
-25-50mg mk nightly

You have 3 protocols here. How many IU do you think each is cable of? or grade best to worst protocol please

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws