over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

an UNREAL summer cycle

i suggested this cycle to several guys in May and i ran into 4 of them the last weekend in July and could not believe what i saw..

These guys were ripped to the bone and thick as hell and looked 25lbs heavier then they really were...they were about 180-190 when they started and dropped 12-15lbs each but looked almost 200lbs each...

I know this is an insane cycle but i figured for 8 weeks it should work well with very little sides and they maintained a solid diet and stayed on liver/kidney cleaners through the whole cycle and then another 4 weeks after...
40mcgs IGF ED post training
100mgs Masteron EOD
150mgs Primo EOD
75 mgs Parabolon EOD
50mgs inj. winnie EOD
40mcgs clen EOD
1.5mgs letrozole EOD

What can i say only that it worked for them and when they get their bloodwrok back i'll look at it and see what pos/neg they had or have from it...

not that suprsing to me if inexperiecned and started off at a relatively low wt and losing wt while on...wiith a good amount of drugs

unless they are midgets...

nope...no test

Coopie said:
No TEST at all?
no test...when i first saw them i would say their bodyfat was 15-18%..8 weeks later i would say it was 7-8%..they were vascular,thick,hard and every muscle ripped and their abs were sick looking...

so at a bodyweight of around 190lbs and bf% at 15-18% they lost 10-15 lbs..i woild say that is pretty good for guys who took no test...

next time 250mgs enanthate EOD would be nice to see and watch them gain 15-20 lbs and still drop 3-5 % bf..they would be 200lbs and look 220lbs...

it is always nice to see people progress.

sounds like they had their diet dialed in very nicely.

let us know how the blood tests turn out.

it will be interesting to see how their blood test compare, showing the individual effects the cycle had on each of them.

BBB - did you also give them diet advice or just the cycle?

Cycle isn't that diff than some contest prep stacks I've seen (only many of those have a little test prop in them). Good to know.

DrG

were all different

drgoodbody said:
BBB - did you also give them diet advice or just the cycle?

Cycle isn't that diff than some contest prep stacks I've seen (only many of those have a little test prop in them). Good to know.

DrG
i did their diet and planned out a training regimen for their body types..not everyone can train the same way or eat the same food to get the same result... we are all different who have had different foods and different training styles over the years so i plan accordingly...

Im hearing lots of good things with anything with parabolon in the mix...Looks like a solid cycle, i couldnt imagine not having test though....

Do you think adding test would hurt this cycle at all....?

Yeah Id at least keep some prop in there, but Im also into strength and 'feeling good'. :)
Shouldnt even need the letrezole, especially at that dose. Maybe .5mg EOD
if any.
No so crazy if you ask me...not so bad on the organs either, save for the
winny. Alot of folks say the tren is hard on the kidneys but I dont know if thats quite been proven yet.

HUTCH said:
Im hearing lots of good things with anything with parabolon in the mix...Looks like a solid cycle, i couldnt imagine not having test though....

Do you think adding test would hurt this cycle at all....?
I was going to add test but none of the guys wanted to get bigger they wanted to be leaner,harder,thicker...i know about 100mgs prop or even 300mgs sten EOD would be nice and it is what i would do

questoin

BBB-
how soon post training do you take the IGF, 15 min? 30 min? If I do cardio in the morning and weights at night, would it be better to split up the IGF into 2 injections or just the one post weights? :confused:

igf???

isnt 40mcg of igf really low? or is it because theres other gear factored in? so 40 mcg once a day? im 220 should i do only 50mcg 1xday? i was gonna do 30mcg 2xdzy. one as soon as i got up the other 20 min pre workout. also do you have to wait after taking it to eat like w hgh? or is it better to eat right away? my igf should be here soon. cant wait to add it to 100 mg of test ,100mg of tren e.o.d., 25 mg dbol day.so it really leans you out huh? also do they run it just on training days?

you can subsitite primo for test and it'll help keep the libido up.

maybe add some prop..i have yet to do masteron...likes like a good one

Doesn't look too much different from most of my contest cycle, minus the IGF, add some test and a few tweaks.

lucian said:
isnt 40mcg of igf really low? or is it because theres other gear factored in? so 40 mcg once a day? im 220 should i do only 50mcg 1xday? i was gonna do 30mcg 2xdzy. one as soon as i got up the other 20 min pre workout. also do you have to wait after taking it to eat like w hgh? or is it better to eat right away? my igf should be here soon. cant wait to add it to 100 mg of test ,100mg of tren e.o.d., 25 mg dbol day.so it really leans you out huh? also do they run it just on training days?

40mcg receptor grade is a somewhat normal dose, 40mcg media grade would be considered a lower dose

Mr. Oz, how do you know what grade your IGF is, does it say receptor grade or media grade on the vial? or is there something else you should be looking for.

Should you take IGF after eating post workout or before eating post workout?

try it.....

breaking up shots is not a bad thing IMO ..i really think you can get steady gains at 40mcgs...i think it does less stress to the body at that level and yeilds good results...4 weeks on 4 weeks off..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws