over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 help please

p.guy

Registered
ok guys ive been around awhile but i have never taken androl.
im 24 and on trt 200mg a week by my doc i haven't cycled in awhile but i decided to pack on a few pounds in about 6 weeks. so i need some help and or suggestions.
im going to be taking 100mg androl ed but should i split or take all at once?
im going to keep my test c dose at 200mg a wk i might bump it to 250.
and im going to run tren a at 200 eod.
i usually take tren e but since i want fast results im thinking tren a.
give me some feed back.
im 24. 200lbs 18% bf

Take it preworkout on lifting days (1.5hr). On off days, doesn't really matter. Although it kills appetites for a lot of people so maybe later in the day would be beneficial.

Only concern about a50's and tren is the increase in blood pressure. It can get pretty bad sometimes. You'll notice some pretty massive headaches and pressure in your head. Maybe nose bleeds and lethargy as well. A50 also causes nausea in many so just start off slow and cease use if it gets bad.

so would dbol be better to take? i want big gains in a short time.

so would dbol be better to take? i want big gains in a short time.

Both will give you big, temporary gains...why are you so concerned about putting on this "size" in such a short period of time? Once you stop either of those orals you're going to look just like you do today...

Both will give you big, temporary gains...why are you so concerned about putting on this "size" in such a short period of time? Once you stop either of those orals you're going to look just like you do today...

Agreed anytime I take anadrol I add probably 5-8 lbs of water and around 50 lbs on my bench press, and when I come of I lose about 5-8 lbs of water and around 50 lbs on my bench press. It's fun during though.

Tren however, nice steady keepable gains.

Last edited:
Id split the AD50 up to 2x doses doesn't mess up my appetite too much but the lower back pumps are a killer

Split up up 2x a day. 50 in the morning and 50 pre workout.

Even if I'm on test year around ill lose it all when I come off?
I have a trip in about 6 weeks and wanna pack on as much mass as I can before then.

I already get bad back pumps with tren.
I have access to whatever. Is this the best bulk cycle I can take to gain in 6 weeks?

Also I did my first shot today of 2ml tren a. Stung like a bitch. Never experienced that before with tren a.
So I contacted the source and he uses Ethel Alcohol in his oils!
Had anyone heard of that?

Even if I'm on test year around ill lose it all when I come off?
I have a trip in about 6 weeks and wanna pack on as much mass as I can before then.

I already get bad back pumps with tren.
I have access to whatever. Is this the best bulk cycle I can take to gain in 6 weeks?

Also I did my first shot today of 2ml tren a. Stung like a bitch. Never experienced that before with tren a.
So I contacted the source and he uses Ethel Alcohol in his oils!
Had anyone heard of that?

You need to do some research. There's ethyl alcohol in all steroid oils as a way to prevent bacterial growth. Usually 2-5%. It does cause some pain, but most pain is caused by high concentration of gear without enough solvent.

If you're looking for quick mass, use anadrol, test prop and tren ace simultaneously. Most of the mass you gain with anadrol isn't true mass, it's intramuscular water retention. So don't expect to actually gain a whole bunch of mass from just anadrol, although you will gain some. You cannot grow much mass in 6 weeks, even with insulin use. You'll get a few lbs at most.

You need to do some research. There's ethyl alcohol in all steroid oils as a way to prevent bacterial growth.

The alcohol in steroid oils is benzyl. Ethanol is present in your vodka and your car, if you choose to use alcohol as fuel.

Massive brain fart. Yeah I meant benzyl. One of those days. :banghead:

I doubt he uses ethyl alcohol in his preparations, but if he does, I'd question your source heavily.

Massive brain fart. Yeah I meant benzyl. One of those days. :banghead:

I doubt he uses ethyl alcohol in his preparations, but if he does, I'd question your source heavily.

I've only heard of about 2% BA and 15-20% BB in oils never ethyl alcohol.
Man I'm telling you this source told me he uses ba bb an ethyl in his oils.
They are super thin but it bites a bit.
And ya it's used in gas etc can that be safe?
This guy is a trusted source and been around for years!

Strange. i know it's used as a solvent in oral solutions, but never as an injectable. It has antibacterial properties, but doubling up on BA with ethyl alcohol doesn't make much sense. I'd ask him why he uses it.

I'm positive that you are confused. Your source probably uses ethyl oleate aka EO which makes the oil thin.

The alcohol in steroid oils is benzyl. Ethanol is present in your vodka and your car, if you choose to use alcohol as fuel.

Thats alcohol abuse and I would never condone such behavior LOL

I personally think if your running tren at about 100mg/day then you could get away with only using just 50mg of drol ED and just take it before training on your training days... and to maximize your tren use definitely use it ED over EOD... keep your cals up and the tren should help do your body good at packing on and solidify gains contributed from the drol and will lessen any further false hopes of increased temp gains from higher levels of drols..

Last edited:
Strange. i know it's used as a solvent in oral solutions, but never as an injectable. It has antibacterial properties, but doubling up on BA with ethyl alcohol doesn't make much sense. I'd ask him why he uses it.

he said he uses 5%BB 2%BA 3% ethyl
ive never heard of this before! when i shot the tren a 2ml in my dealt
oh man did i feel it.

I'm positive that you are confused. Your source probably uses ethyl oleate aka EO which makes the oil thin.

no man quote "we use 5%bb 2%ba 3% ethyl alcohol 95% same used in vodka"
i do some home brewing and have never heard of that. the tren was also had cloudy swirls in it. but ive seen that before.
but this guy is a known source.

I personally think if your running tren at about 100mg/day then you could get away with only using just 50mg of drol ED and just take it before training on your training days... and to maximize your tren use definitely use it ED over EOD... keep your cals up and the tren should help do your body good at packing on and solidify gains contributed from the drol and will lessen any further false hopes of increased temp gains from higher levels of drols..

i have thought about this it will also help keep side down ya?
last thing i want is a bad acne break out. but yet im using probable the 2 best compounds to break me out.
so you would drop the dose to 50mg a few hours before the gym? i would like to keep my levels as stable as possable.

also if i do ed injections should i pin dealts glutes and thigh or just stick to one muscle. i prefer dealt inject but ed inj might be a bit much.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws