over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol

HSBulker

Registered
For a cycle of Test E at 350 mg a week, would it hurt to add Anadrol 50 at 50mg ED for say weeks 1-2 just to jumpstart the gains?

no not at all, the test probably wont be working full blast untill week 4 so i would do 50mgs ed for wks 1-4.

For a cycle of Test E at 350 mg a week, would it hurt to add Anadrol 50 at 50mg ED for say weeks 1-2 just to jumpstart the gains?

Not critiqueing. But is there a reason you are only doing 350mg/wk of Test E?
Doing 500mg/wk is the lowest I would think you'd want to go for some results. Unless this is your first cycle, than 300mg/wk would be fine.
I remember my first cycle. I used Sus 250 and rampe to just 500mg/wk for 3wks in the middle. Grew like a weed and had a hard on the whole time... Sweet!

Peace,
X

Last edited:
So weeks 1-4? I'm sorta leery about running something as harsh as Anadrol for that long. And yeah, this is my first cycle but it's more to get me through a plateau than the beginning of frequent usage, so I'm trying to make sure everything is spot on.

BTW, SPC, is your avatar a play on that diabetes commercial with that old man? Cause that's what I think of and it cracks me up every time.

So weeks 1-4? I'm sorta leery about running something as harsh as Anadrol for that long. And yeah, this is my first cycle but it's more to get me through a plateau than the beginning of frequent usage, so I'm trying to make sure everything is spot on.

BTW, SPC, is your avatar a play on that diabetes commercial with that old man? Cause that's what I think of and it cracks me up every time.

bro, you don't need the anadrol, especially since this is your first. 350mg of test will make you explode. save your money and the stress on your body.

Yes!

Why yes it is! I have a bizarre obsession with all things Brimley. To your original question, I agree with what others are saying about 'drol. I have never used it either, but from experience I can say that you will be very pleased with testosterone alone at a low dosage. From reading profiles of Anadrol, there is often mention of an 'unwell' feeling in users of anadrol. Test is quite the opposite, you will feel fantastic, and get stronger while recovering faster all while avoid liver toxicity and the appetite suppression that goes along with it. If you pay attention to your diet (protein especially) and dont overtrain while coming off, you will keep most of your gains from test. Anadrol not so much.

If this is your first cycle i'd opt to go with 20-30 mg of dianabol instead of anadrol.
really, if it's your first cycle, anadrol will blow you up with water weight and strength. after you stop, all the water will go away and you'd think you lost size... and the strength will decrease a bit... with that amount of dianabol, you'd gain some size and strength, then the test will kick in and it will be all up hill from there.

just a suggestion.

I'd have to agree with buselmo. Most people don't react well to anadrol and get nausea, low appetite, and a general feeling of "un-wellness." If you really want to use an oral to kick start things, I'd go with the dbol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear