advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anadrol toxicity overblown and a myth?

Does anyone here take anadrol but also heavily into other sports? Like runnung, cycling, raquetball, dancing, hiking, etc???

I love the fullnss and strength from Abdrol but it make every other party of my life debilitating with pumps.

Does anyone here take anadrol but also heavily into other sports? Like runnung, cycling, raquetball, dancing, hiking, etc???

I love the fullnss and strength from Abdrol but it make every other party of my life debilitating with pumps.
If athletic performance is your goal, I’d look into oral Turinabol. It was designed to improve athletic performance. Seems like Anadrol isn’t a good fit for your lifestyle.

I have taken Turinabol and didn't really notice much from it. I was told I did not take enough of it and to try it again, which I haven't done. So I would double the dose compared to anadrol. Or at least at an additional %30 dosage wise. This is just what I would do, you can do whatever you like. Just wanted you to know some of the potential pitfalls to avoid from experiences I have had. I did research this compound as I can't remember ever actually doing that. Pretty interesting I will post it below. I actually want to take this now again myself.

Turinabol (also known as Tbol, Oral Turinabol, or 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) is an oral anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS). Its unique history sets it apart: it was the only AAS created for non-medicinal purposes. Let’s delve into the fascinating details:

1. Origin and Purpose:
    • Turinabol was formulated by German scientists to give an unfair advantage to East Germany’s athletic team during the Olympic Games between 1968 and 1989.
    • This was part of a state-sponsored doping program known as “State Plan Research Theme 14.25,” where the goal was to dominate sports completely.
    • Approximately 10,000 male and female athletes, including children as young as 10 years old, were unwittingly administered Turinabol. They acted as non-consenting lab rats, unaware of what they were receiving.
    • The secret compound behind the infamous ‘East German Doping Machine’ was none other than Turinabol.
  2. Chemical Structure:
  3. Effects and Characteristics:
  4. Side Effects:
  5. Cycles and Usage:
    • Turinabol-Only Cycle (For Men): Typically used for lean gains and strength.
    • Turinabol-Only Cycle (For Women): Used cautiously due to virilization risk.
    • Turinabol and Testosterone Cycle: Combining it with testosterone for balanced effects.
  6. Comparison with Anavar:
    • Turinabol is sometimes compared to Anavar (oxandrolone) due to their similar profiles.

There is a published medical study where patients were using 300 mg a day for like 6 months and they were perfectly healthy

Post that up
This isn't that particular study, but below is a mildly interesting one nonetheless. Perhaps if you're on dialysis and wanting to try and retain some of your jackedness, Anadrol may be the drug of choice ;) :

-100mg Anadrol per day for 6 months.
-Only two that were taking Anadrol dropped out prior to study completion (liver function in one, "undesired" non-edema weight in the other, pfffft).

"This study is the first to show that, in MHD patients, ingestion of oxymetholone results in an increase in FFM, muscle cross-sectional area for type I fibers, mRNA values for IGF-I as well as IGF-IIRs, MyHC, handgrip strength, predialysis BUN, and predialysis serum creatinine and a decrease in FM. Oxymetholone, in low doses, seems to have an important anabolic effect in MHD patients, although the potential risk for abnormal liver function is a source of concern."

There is a published medical study where patients were using 300 mg a day for like 6 months and they were perfectly healthy
Haven't seen that, highest I saw was I think 150mg.

Everyone talks about the up to 5mg/kg dose but my hunch is that this was never done in clinical practise, like a 220lbs (100kg) would theoretically get up to 10 tabs a day. I highly doubt that has been done, but hey, I'd love to hear/read about it. I think they used some other equation to determine dose for anemia or whatever.

Oxymetholone, in low doses, seems to have an important anabolic effect in MHD patients,

Hey, 100mg is low dose, I'm perfectly fine then lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws