advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anadrol toxicity overblown and a myth?

I decided to give drol a run after reading this thread when it started. The last Anadrol I took was Syntex pink tabs in the brown bottle. I think 97-98 maybe
Hard to compare it’s been so long but I have to say for the last 3 days. 50 mg before I train has been great. Big boost in strength and had felt great all day.
Plan to only run it 2-3 weeks. Love it so far

I decided to give drol a run after reading this thread when it started. The last Anadrol I took was Syntex pink tabs in the brown bottle. I think 97-98 maybe
Hard to compare it’s been so long but I have to say for the last 3 days. 50 mg before I train has been great. Big boost in strength and had felt great all day.
Plan to only run it 2-3 weeks. Love it so far
My first anadrol use gave me crazy results. Only 50 mg a day. 2001 I believe. Alhavi in a white box of blister packs. I think it was from Iran. They were like sugar pills just melted in your mouth. Iv taken 100,150,200 mg a day of the underground stuff and none of it did to me what that Alhavi stuff did.

Iv taken 100,150,200 mg a day of the underground stuff and none of it did to me what that Alhavi stuff did.
^^^mama mia!! ...............switch your underground right away!! 🙈

..lol

I remember those.
They were good. I was told by a guy that was in the mix at the time. That they were Dorian’s favorite. They blew me the fuck up quickly and I got insane strength gains that I never had before or since.

I don’t have a “problem”. I asked a question

If my question a “problem” for you, then continue not answering it like you have for the last week.

Move on
Guess I misread “Was your goal to dissuade people from using anadrol?”as being a smart ass. Not sure how that was a useful response to my original comment.

As far as “ then continue not answering it,” I didn’t see it as a real question.

If I misread you completely, well, sorry for hurting your feelings. Someone else here posted you’re “a good dude.” So I’ll take them at their word. Here’s my reply: yes my goal was exactly to “dissuade.”

Any benefit to use injection drol over tabs? I see a few sponsors carrying it now.

Inject Anadrol metabolizes differently than oral.

Anadrol has 40 Metabolites when taken orally, injecting anadrol misses out on many of those metabolites.

Also, Superdrol is less anabolic when injected and more androgenic.

Everyone seems to think injecting orals makes them stronger but that is only proven with winstrol and dianabol.

Any benefit to use injection drol over tabs? I see a few sponsors carrying it now.
^^^well Super-Solvents is one good reason NOT to use injectable DROL

Anyone remember naposim? My Polish relative sent me 1000 x 5mg tabs all in blister packs. Took me an hour to punch all those out but they were potent AF. I was taking 5-10 at a time. This was around 2005-2010. The others mods kept saying "naps", I had no idea what that meant LOL...

naposim.jpg

Anyone remember naposim? My Polish relative sent me 1000 x 5mg tabs all in blister packs. Took me an hour to punch all those out but they were potent AF. I was taking 5-10 at a time. This was around 2005-2010. The others mods kept saying "naps", I had no idea what that meant LOL...

View attachment 184206
F*ck yeah! This and Jelfa's Metanabol!

I had a polyp at 30, so I get a colonoscopy every 5 years… and I always fuck myself up eating too much ihop afterwards
had a couple polyps removed several years ago and holy motherfucker the pain the entire day after was like nothing else.
I had some abnormal cells on a few polyps. Can lead to pre-cancer so I'm all in on staying on top of that. No more IGF for me. I can't stop the GH though. Quality of life is just so improved with it. And with the kids I need to popping and jumping 24/7.

F*ck yeah! This and Jelfa's Metanabol!
Heck yeah. Jelfa was always solid until the fakes started appearing. I snapped many a Jelfa amp. And the tabs as well.

View attachment 184206
Yes, sure. Mine were from the Romanian Pharmacy. Golden times lol

Heck yeah. Jelfa was always solid until the fakes started appearing. I snapped many a Jelfa amp. And the tabs as well.
We had a sponsor here AGES ago that actually was able to put his hands on cases and cases of Omna's and Metanabol directly from the factory...only the oldest of us can remember him.

We had a sponsor here AGES ago that actually was able to put his hands on cases and cases of Omna's and Metanabol directly from the factory...only the oldest of us can remember him.
In europe where i live we had ppl with connections in poland bring back facory boxes of Omnadren, those pretty pink boxes was the shit!

I had some abnormal cells on a few polyps. Can lead to pre-cancer so I'm all in on staying on top of that. No more IGF for me. I can't stop the GH though. Quality of life is just so improved with it. And with the kids I need to popping and jumping 24/7.
yeah man all my granparents died of cancer so my doctor is keeping an extra eye on me and my brother.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws