over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar's impact on cholesterol?

So how long do you guys run it for and at what dose?
How long would you run it for pre contest if you're only after the cosmetic effect that anavar delivers?

I reached out and asked him on Facebook. Here was his response.

"It's temporary
No one should run an oral more than 6-12 weeks
After that your cholesterol is back to normal.
Any DHT is going to do that."

He's not wrong

It took me about 6 months... Not 6 weeks.

So how long do you guys run it for and at what dose?
How long would you run it for pre contest if you're only after the cosmetic effect that anavar delivers?

If running during prep I would just run it the last 4-6 wks. I really doubt anyone needs more than 50mg. If you do your shit is waaaay underdosed. At that point in prep health isn't exactly priority when running multiple drugs. It def helps keep some fullness and maintain strength while dieting from my experience. I also like to kick start a lean gain with 50mg/day for 4 wks.

It's been recommended to me to start using the injectable orals for good size gain and only one liver pass. Now I don't know this for sure but im guessing they are a bit less harsh on lipids. No proof but that's what I'm thinking.

I know some might think well just use the regular injectables but someone here we all respect very much recommend to me to do this for rapid size gains. Injectable orals in rotations with other very fast acting esters. So I'll be looking into injectable Var, tbol, and anadrol. To go along with suspensions.
Are you just rotating these in and out preworkout training days only and then using long esters for stable blood levels?

Are you just rotating these in and out preworkout training days only and then using long esters for stable levels?

Pm first and now this. I told you already I'm not giving out protocols.

Last edited:
Good thread

This is some good info but it's a little discouraging for me cause I love Var. I only use it once a year at 40-50mg/day for 4-6 wks but as I get older I have to start thinking more and more about my health and my son. Be safe my brothers!

I've actually seen labs vary from user to user in regards to cholesterol, but the main thing that DC stated above as a factor would be those who take it long-term and of course dosages at higher levels. These are the users who will be more at risk for single digit cholesterol values. Then you also have to factor in that every now and then a user will get something like winny instead of real Var....and Winny will murder cholesterol.

Ive seen tested batches of var ( important when making statements) knock guys from an HDL of about 40 down to mid 20's on 40mg a day. Total cholesterol wasnt too bad. Some guys take 100mg a day of var though and it will wreck your lipids

Ive seen some guys who later tested their "var" which was either cut with winstrol or was winstrol have single digits off very low doses. You cant based your var quality off lipids though as people are different and will react differently along with other things they may be taking.

Ive seen tested batches of var ( important when making statements) knock guys from an HDL of about 40 down to mid 20's on 40mg a day. Total cholesterol wasnt too bad. Some guys take 100mg a day of var though and it will wreck your lipids

Ive seen some guys who later tested their "var" which was either cut with winstrol or was winstrol have single digits off very low doses. You cant based your var quality off lipids though as people are different and will react differently along with other things they may be taking.

Did you see their triglyceride, HDL2, or VLDL3 levels? I assume they only got the standard lipid test.

Did you see their triglyceride, HDL2, or VLDL3 levels? I assume they only got the standard lipid test.

It was standard stuff. It was also a while ago and I only remember the HDL numbers because ive referenced them a few times since.

What is the most effective way to negate the cholesterol problems ? Fish oil? What else is worth while

What is the most effective way to negate the cholesterol problems ? Fish oil? What else is worth while

Citrus Bergamot is the one that comes to mind. Of course fish oil as I generally assume everyone takes that. Hell, even HGH improves HDL and lowers LDL

I stay away from all orals anymore.
All the dry compounds I like, f up my lipids.
Tbol, winny, var...
My HDL was 7 after a heavy run of var.
My doc was flipping out...
I didn't FEEL bad either...
Feeling good doesn't mean you're healthy.

Does anyone have labs from a run with injectable anavar. In theory it should be better.

I'm more interested in how many people have had labs on orals while taking GW501516. One guy on here did and told me it actually worked and his lipids were fine.

I'm more interested in how many people have had labs on orals while taking GW501516. One guy on here did and told me it actually worked and his lipids were fine.

his lipids might have been fine but I wouldn`t take that as a green light to blast away on var for 12 weeks because the GW is offsetting things.

his lipids might have been fine but I wouldn`t take that as a green light to blast away on var for 12 weeks because the GW is offsetting things.

No, we would need a lot more than a sample size of one person

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner