over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anderson Silva tests positive AGAIN! 2nd test failed

animal71

Banned
The news just broke guys, Anderson Silva tests positive for Masteron 2nd time! It seems he failed an out of competition drug test, followed by a negative test, followed by a masteron+other drugs (anti-anxiety) positive test on the night of the fight.

IMO, all athletes are doping or many are, but Anderson should have been smarter. He tarnished his whole hall of fame placing, it's just terrible.:eek:

Tell you the truth even the most ignorant viewer should know these guys use aas.
If it wasn't for the media ,no one would really care!

So he sucks at getting it done without getting popped. I personally not care and would love all sports untested but thats my opinion.

Anderson silva is a shell of his former self.I think its time for him to retire period.I happen to agree about letting doping go in sports.Its a way to level the playing field out.Its obvious tons of athlete's are doping and getting away with it for longs periods of time and in alot of cases they are getting away with it and not getting caught period

Anderson Silve and Rafael Palmero...2 reasons to never assume someone uses gear based solely on their looks. ;)

I am shocked about how sloppy he was not that he is doing it. The man is a seasoned fighter I'm not sure how he miscalculated the clearance time that much! Still the goat though.

Most of those guys are using something.. silva was just unfortunate to get caught. But for a 2x? Jeez..

Did he change coaches or something?

It's pretty fucked up that his drug guy was such an idiot. The January 9th I can understand. The one from the fight day is just plain dumb.

no doubt he used masteron to shed off excess water so he could make weight.

it wasn't for performance reasons

no doubt he used masteron to shed off excess water so he could make weight.

it wasn't for performance reasons

There are plenty of things better than masts for keeping water weight off.

Anderson was never tested before this guys not everyone in the ufc is tested they hand pick the guys who they think or look like they are.

SB

Who cares if he failed? I'm glad he's on something so he can preform better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ufc, nfl, nba, mlb etc. they ahould all allow and possibly encourage the use of performance enhancers. fans want to see good shit.

He's going to loose his sponsors and millions of dollars!

It's not necessarily the case that he miscalculated the clearance times, it could just as well have been that the stuff he got hold of was masteron instead of something else he wanted which will of course have different clearing times.

The news just broke guys, Anderson Silva tests positive for Masteron 2nd time! It seems he failed an out of competition drug test, followed by a negative test, followed by a masteron+other drugs (anti-anxiety) positive test on the night of the fight.

IMO, all athletes are doping or many are, but Anderson should have been smarter. He tarnished his whole hall of fame placing, it's just terrible.:eek:

His whole legacy is now soiled, his place as one of the greatest will always be put into question. Great shame for such a good warrior.

Word on the street is Trinity was training him. Anderson couldn't turn down the price.

I really will never understand why he used Masteron at all. It's not like it's going to help him drop that much weight or water, when diuretics can do it a hundred times better. I just don't see the benefit of using that drug at all for his sport. It's very weak for anything strength related, and it's not going to do crap for cardio or endurance

It's funny how people are so judge mental. They are all on shit, that's the way it goes for all sports, you would be foolish to think otherwise. The guy is old now, you can't stay on top forever!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear