over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another refugee from Bolex

Fears

Registered
Been a lurker on this board for a while. Figured it was time to finally register.

I hope an can add some insights here as I have been in the game since the 80's. Big A and the mods do a good job and I'm glad to be a participant.

Fears

Hey bro, nice to see you over here as well. From what I can see so far this is a truly amazing site. I was so busy at Bolex (over 60+ PM's ed) I didn't get out much to visit other sites but wish I had found this place sooner. I plan to do some contributing over here as well, even when bolex comes back up.

Good to have you here. The Pro Muscle community has some of the oldest heads and wisest, so I hope you enjoy. IronMike

Fears said:
Been a lurker on this board for a while. Figured it was time to finally register.

I hope an can add some insights here as I have been in the game since the 80's. Big A and the mods do a good job and I'm glad to be a participant.

Fears

This is great place. Whats the latest news on Anabolex?

Almost Pro said:
Hey bro, nice to see you over here as well. From what I can see so far this is a truly amazing site. I was so busy at Bolex (over 60+ PM's ed) I didn't get out much to visit other sites but wish I had found this place sooner. I plan to do some contributing over here as well, even when bolex comes back up.
hey Ap good to see you. I like this board but I am going crazy without bolex.

I'm also a political casualty from anothe place...MManiax...
we need an off topic discussion area....

Yeah as a fellow refuge from Bolex, and a current Mod, I greatly miss my moderator powers.

All this power to wreak fear and torment on my aussie members has vanished!! My powers may be gone but mark my bad breath: "WE WILL PREVAIL!!". :s;ar-wars

:'tar-wars :star-war; :star-w;rs :star-war: :star:wars :st:r-wars :sta:-wars

Alin, it's just a systems fuck up with Anabolex which also happened to coincide with everyone who is techie being on holidays and AWOL.

It'll come back when they return. All good. IronMike

I hope it does come back. I miss going over there to the relationships and dating section and reading all the funny posts people make about thier realtionships. That is entertainment!!! The pre-clubbing thread is legendary!!!

Mav

Maverick said:
I hope it does come back. I miss going over there to the relationships and dating section and reading all the funny posts people make about thier realtionships. That is entertainment!!! The pre-clubbing thread is legendary!!!

Mav

|--[\\\]>-------- You would visit a dating section! LOL!

With Bolex being down for weeks now I will go into a rant about a pet peave of mine.

I've worked in IT for years and can't for the life of me understand why when web sites are down, whether for scheduled maintenance or unexpectedly (other than losing the domain name) the web masters can't put up an out of service type of page. There are many ways to do this ranging from expensive and complicated to cheap and simple. I can tell you that the companies I work for would NEVER accept "dead air". It makes people think you are out of business and you lose customers which you never get back.

Well anyway I've found a new home here whether Bolex ever comes back up or not. Lots of good knowledgable bros here.

well it looks like I finally found some of you guys.....

It is hard starting over on all these boards. I am a member at several, but never really posted anywhere but Bolex.

Good to see you guys.

-BG

biggreene said:
well it looks like I finally found some of you guys.....

It is hard starting over on all these boards. I am a member at several, but never really posted anywhere but Bolex.

Good to see you guys.

-BG
What's up BG? Good to see you here bro.

Gotta love the refuges. Bolex and Gade members have found a place here. Big A was always a good guy for the most part and been going between boards to check up on things.

I've been lurking here for a few days, don't think I have posted yet though. What's up guys.

Cole

Cole Kingsly said:
I've been lurking here for a few days, don't think I have posted yet though. What's up guys.

Cole

Welcome Cole.

Cole is a mod over at Bolex, and one of the good guys.

Cole Kingsly said:

Cole
Hey Cole, nice to see you too bro. Dang, we have almost all the mods from bolex over here now. Thanks to Big A for putting up with all of us, lol. I love this site, just wish it was busier, I check threads about 20x per day since I am bored being unemployed right now.

Good News

Straight from the horse's mouth:

tell them exactly what is going on - tell him to pass it along to anyone he wants

i was on vacation until this weekend - talked to the guys monday to get things back online - they are working to clear it up - should be up in a day or two

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws