over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another Tren Enanthate Post

vitor

Registered
How much of this is too much or too little. My little friend is on the start on his 3rd week taking 500mgs per week. Not really noticing much but figure it takes 3 weeks to start and this being the 15day figure have another 5 to go. Any idea's too much too litttle/?

500mg is enough to notice if good stuff.should start kickn in shortly

anabolicfan said:
500/week!?! Have you done that much? That's a truckload. 300mg/week should be fine and expect 3-4 weeks before it starts to build up a more stable blood level. I know a guy who felt it at the end of his first week. Remember, with oil-based injectables, it's not as if a week goes by and then it dumps into your blood stream. With a long-esterified injectable in oil, it will take a while to be released into your blood, starting the day you inject, and slowly build up and slowly taper off. That's why smaller injections, say twice a week are good. You always have stable blood levels. If you're two weeks in, you should be feeling at least something.

OuchThatHurts said:
500/week!?! Have you done that much? That's a truckload. 300mg/week should be fine and expect 3-4 weeks before it starts to build up a more stable blood level. I know a guy who felt it at the end of his first week. Remember, with oil-based injectables, it's not as if a week goes by and then it dumps into your blood stream. With a long-esterified injectable in oil, it will take a while to be released into your blood, starting the day you inject, and slowly build up and slowly taper off. That's why smaller injections, say twice a week are good. You always have stable blood levels. If you're two weeks in, you should be feeling at least something.
all year. Have you?

It would be good to know all of your friends stats.

vitor said:
How much of this is too much or too little. My little friend is on the start on his 3rd week taking 500mgs per week. Not really noticing much but figure it takes 3 weeks to start and this being the 15day figure have another 5 to go. Any idea's too much too litttle/?

300-400mg wk should be plenty for most.

anabolicfan said:
all year. Have you?
No. Never. I did tren once and took a while for me to get the dosage right. I settled on 35mg EOD of trenbolone acetate. No coughing then and no brown urine. I won't use it again.

500mg a week would kill me.

I've known many, many people who have done it. Usually 75mg EOD, or maybe 100. Never saw anyone going to half a gram per week.

Last edited:
OuchThatHurts said:
No. Never. I did tren once and took a while for me to get the dosage right. I settled on 35mg EOD of trenbolone acetate. No coughing then and no brown urine. I won't use it again.

I've known many, many people who have done it. Usually 75mg EOD, or maybe 100. Never saw anyone going to half a gram per week.

I have gone 750 for 6 weeks.... body burned fat off like nothing I have seen before and my strength was the biggest increase I have seen in my life in such a short period of time. but the sides were drastic and I'll never do it again. urine was brown, and i think at one point it even contained blood as when it wasn't brown, it looked red. even taking in 5grms of vitaB i broke out, and the zts didnt go away until about 4-5 months AFTER the cycle, even in 5 g vit b a day. near the end, i got sick damn near everyday and i think my body was actually starting to shut down at some point from the abuse..yes I said it, abuse of test and tren. If I were him, i'd kieep it around 300-400 mgs a week, and he should still see great gains and some good fat lost as well... just see how it plays out... how's his diet i wonder?

OuchThatHurts said:

WOW... sorry bro my bad i thought it said test ethanate. that would kill me to..

anabolicfan said:

I agree here. Be patient! I did notice tren enanthate takes a bit to kick in but its great stuff in that the side effects, compared to acetate, are tremendously lower. I didn't get much out of 350mg, but 500mg was fine. I don't suggest passing up 600mg personally, the stuff is really nasty on the system.

Philips said:
Sorry but i gotta ask, what does the brown urine mean?

the urine is very dark, with a brownish tint to it. its pretty nasty looking

Gotta agree with OTH and Alin,,,3-400mg/wk of Tren Enan is more then enough to achieve great results!!!

Philips said:
Thank You.

Yeah this is definitely a substance that is harder on the kidneys than most. Keep the water intake really high on this. A lot of people keep their water intake the same but forget that tren makes you sweat so badly that you are expelling a lot more heat and water than normal. I wouldn't go much less than 1.5 gallons per day of water and really that isn't all that much when spread out throughout the day. If you find it harder to pee than you probably should grab some finasteride to keep DHT levels down, because tren does enlarge the prostate in some, which can squeeze your bladder area and make it hard to pee.

LakeMountD said:
If you find it harder to pee than you probably should grab some finasteride to keep DHT levels down, because tren does enlarge the prostate in some, which can squeeze your bladder area and make it hard to pee.
Trenbolone does not convert to DHT. How about just getting off the damn tren?!? Or at least re-eval your dosages. Remember that body has to last you a while and you only get one.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I just read this on Wikipedia:

"Urban wisdom/myth in bodybuilding culture, states that the use of the drug over extended periods of time can lead to kidney damage. The kidney toxicity has not yet been proven, and scientific evidence supporting the idea is suspiciously absent from the bodybuilding community that perpetuates this idea. The origin of this myth most likely has to do with the rust colored oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and often mistaken for blood. After Schänzer (Clin Chem 1996; 42(7): 1001-1020, Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids) trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted (in urine) as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase. This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates, that means mostly non metabolized."

You dont need a lot of tren to see good results. Ive used 250mg/wk and got some crazy gains.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear