over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post workout drink

25 grams eaa’s and 50 to 75 grams of carbs from Karolyn or Gatorade. Start it when I start my workout, finish it shortly after finishing my workout. Then whenever I get hungry after, which could be ten minutes, could be 45 minutes I have four eggs with either cinnamon raisin toast or waffles.

My post workout drink starts when my workout starts

I dont do a post workout drink. I stick to an intra workout drink.

I alternate HBCD depending on the time of the year. Year round I keep a mix of Taurine, glutamine, peptopro or hydrowhey, EAA, Powerade/Gatorade. Im basically lighting money on fire if you compare the cost to a 12oz soda but if im drinking soda that shit better be ice cold. Ive tried not doing the intraworkout and decided Ive noticed benefit from leaving it in.

Also want to mention, if you are just trying to get calories in, dont sleep on mac and cheese.

No one asked the real question yet… He drank a room temperature Root Beer???? Gnarly!!!!!! Damn that shit has to be nice and cold in order for me to enjoy it…

Please tell me he had his soft drink on ice man!!!! If not he’s a freak! 🤦

Cage
This. I've even noticed if I don't drink my energy drink quickly and it warms up just a bit.. taste like shit at least to me

Lol I liiittterally was gonna post the same shit. Dusty would drink regular soda then go home and make steak and Mac and cheese.

Yes there is some stuff that is icing on the cake but try it for yourself and experiment. I drink Gatorade powder and two big scoops of TN’s unflavored EAAs. Chalky and unmixable lol but it works for me.
Jay cutler would drink Coke after a workout..but most of what jay said was a lie so..grain of salt and all

this a smarter and more caluclated discerning response and this is why I love this board compared to just juice fucking meatheads like pussy brad castleberry who don't know anything about pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics they just take juice and have sick genetics and train hard. I am still laughing about when I slapped him in Carlsbad for trying to slide on my girlfriend asking her to take her headphones off only to brag about how he's sponsored by bang lmao. dude I was 25 years old making 150k and I invented a new weightloss and detox product that I made a million dollars on by then. I've been on television , FM radio, hosted huge toy drives for radys children's hospital cancer kids, SD rescue mission, and broke many people off with opportunity to put money in their hands and spread the wealth!! ii am generous. I am endorsed by doctors all across SD and LA. My company products are USADA approved. I coach UFC fighters, actors people watch on television and famous musicians and authors. I don't brag about this shit. I am a legend in north county sd besides dante trudell he's my OG superior here we tight. as for brad he lies out here. guys a total fucking lame. end of rant . humble city wheni see his ass again :)I don't like guys like him who have to flex and don't have shit besides a physique.
So, root beer post workout? 👍👎?

If sugar affects your digestion then stay away. If it doesn’t then it’s fine and just as good as any other carb source.

I quit doing all post and intra workout years ago and just eat real food. Best change I ever made. If your real food every 2-3 hours you will always have aminos and protein in your body. Slamming a whey isolate shake post workout in the off-season isn’t gonna do much.

Precontest is when things change and the small details matter

If your diet and training are dialed in and consistent, one soda post workout won't hurt. It could be beneficial to some even.

Personally speaking I drink clear whey post and eat.

i think cutler drank coke too post workout. at the end of the day its sugar do what works best for you.

This is exactly how I am lol. Never met anyone else who thought this way tbh. I'm having a diet soda with candy long before I drink a regular soda.

I have a few buddy's that do the same..

Plus think everyone that goes to McDonald's and gets a diet pop. Same shit 😅

I have a few buddy's that do the same..

Plus think everyone that goes to McDonald's and gets a diet pop. Same shit 😅
Exactly. Was literally going to post the same words before reading your reply.
Damage control. If I eat a slice of pizza it's not like "Ok f*ck it, I better have three shots of vodka and some weed as well" , I still drink my zero cal soda 😂

Exactly. Was literally going to post the same words before reading your reply.
Damage control. If I eat a slice of pizza it's not like "Ok f*ck it, I better have three shots of vodka and some weed as well" , I still drink my zero cal soda 😂

Three shots of vodka would probably make you look better then zero cal soda 😶‍🌫️

I am still laughing about when I slapped him in Carlsbad for trying to slide on my girlfriend asking her to take her headphones off only to brag about how he's sponsored by bang lmao. dude I was 25 years old making 150k and I invented a new weightloss and detox product that I made a million dollars on by then. I've been on television , FM radio, hosted huge toy drives for radys children's hospital cancer kids, SD rescue mission, and broke many people off with opportunity to put money in their hands and spread the wealth!! ii am generous. I am endorsed by doctors all across SD and LA. My company products are USADA approved. I coach UFC fighters, actors people watch on television and famous musicians and authors. I don't brag about this shit. I am a legend in north county sd besides dante trudell he's my OG superior here we tight.
Sure seems like you do.

When of the biggest guys I knew in this sport that taught me pointers early on used to finish his workout then pull out a 2L of Coca-Cola and just chug it. This came after he slammed a quick whey shake down.

He used to give me so much shit because I would to drink my cheap ass whey and eat my oatmeal. Lol

He told me to be big you gotta eat big and that means finding the easiest way to get it in. If only I had listened sooner. 😂

Are there better ways that soda post workout? Absolutely. Does it work and get the job done- absolutely.
Jay Cutler used to do the same thing, slam a 2L of coke after his workout. if it works it works 🤷‍♂️

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity