over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

antiest ?s with new cycle

rrozell

Registered
i am in the process ordering test e and eq. test e 500mg/week, eq 400mg/wk. am i safe with just nolvadex and clomid or should i also order some arimidex. if so does can anyone suggest the correct dosing for the arimidex

ANTI'S

YA BRO THE NOLV SHOULD BE OK FOR THAT TYPE OF CYCLE BUT REALY YOU HAVE TO GUAGE IT IF IT IS ENOUGH. EVERYONE'S SENSITIVITY LEVELS ARE DIFFERENT SO JUST TAKE 10MG OF THE NOLV. AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY WHEN THE SIDES START TO KICK IN LIKE SORENESS OF THE NIPS OR BLOAT IN THE FACE. WAIT FOR 3-4 WEEKS BEFORE TAKING THE NOLV AS IT(TEST) NEEDS TIME TO BREAK DOWN AND BECOME EFFECTIVE, YOU DO NOT WANT TO BLOCK RECEPTORS EARLY OR YOU WILL ONLY BE SHORTING YOUR GAINS. IF YOU WANT TO OPTIMIZE THE EFFECTIVENESS AND GAINS FROM THE TEST THEN ARIMIDEX WILL WORK GREAT AT .25-.50 GRAMS EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING AND THEN DO THE NOLV IN THE AFTERNOON. STAY CONSISTANT WITH THE DOSE TIMES AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. GOOD CYCLE CHOICE BRO THAT IS MY NEXT ONE TOO AFTER ACCUTANE TREATMENT.

re@ accutane

it is summer, i would stay away from accutane; its active ingre. is vit a. if you want spend your summer in the house you will be fine. i know from exp i have taken this medication 2 times, very effective but sideeffects are not worth it when there a so many medications on the market ie tetracycline, doxycycline ect. all will advise no prolonged exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. these latter meds will allow you to go outside though

ACCUTANE

I HAVE RED HAIR SO SUN HASN'T REALY BEEN MY FRIEND ANYWAYS. BUT YES I REALIZE THE TIMING OF THIS REALY SUCKS FOR VACATIONS AND SWIMMING. BUT AT THIS POINT I AM SO F***ING FEED UP WITH THIS ACNE. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM NATURAL VITAMINES WICH HELPED BUT IT WOULD GET WORSE THE SECOND I WOULD STOP TAKING SOME OF THE VITAMINES. I HAVE TRIED ANTIBIOTICS TWICE AND THEY HELPED BUT AFTER THAT IT CAME BACK RIGHT AWAY NOW AFTER THIS HEAVY (STUPID DOSE) CYCLE IT HAS BECOME SO PAINFULL THAT I REALY AM JUST FEED UP WITH THIS CRAP BUT IT IS MY OWN FALT SO I'M REALY JUST KICKING MY OWN A** RIGHT NOW. AFTER HEARING WHAT HAPPENED TO BN I THINK I WILL JUST STICK TO THE LOW LOW DOSE'S AND STICKTO THE TIME OF TIME ON SYSTEM. THANKS FOR THE INPUT BRO I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT IT WORKED FOR YOU. I HAVE BEEN TAKING ALL THE NECCESARY AIDS FOR MY LIVER AND ALSO INCORPERATING MY PCT TO HOLD WHAT I GAINED IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING SO FAR. I WISH I COULD OF TIMED IT BETTER SO THAT I COULD TAKE MY SHIRT OFF THIS SUMMER TO SHOW MY DEDICATION A LITTLE BUT OH WELL. GOOD LUCK WITH THE ANTI'S BRO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear