over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any feedback on Eurovet Products

Getnbiggger

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Anyone heard of or used Eurovet products? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Nutri-Vet Bro....There's no reason to go that international route....

Eurovet is just another domestic made underground products. Has nothing to do with international or customs.
Everybody and there brother owns a underground lab now adays and no matter what they claim... they are made in right here in the good ol USA.

IF THEY HAVE BOXES AND LABELS I THINK THEY ARE MOST LIKELY MADE IN MEXICO.

UNLESS THEY JUST HAVE THE BOXES AND LABELS SMUGGLED OVER FROM MEXICO AFTER BEING PRINTED THERE AND THEN MAILED TO THE UG LAB.

UG LABS IN USA CANNOT GO TO A PLACE AND GET BOXES MADE BECAUSE THEY WILL GET IN TROUBLE WITH AUTHORITIES BECAUSE THE PRODUCT IS OBVIOUSLY ILLEGAL.

bio labs said:
IF THEY HAVE BOXES AND LABELS I THINK THEY ARE MOST LIKELY MADE IN MEXICO.

UNLESS THEY JUST HAVE THE BOXES AND LABELS SMUGGLED OVER FROM MEXICO AFTER BEING PRINTED THERE AND THEN MAILED TO THE UG LAB.

UG LABS IN USA CANNOT GO TO A PLACE AND GET BOXES MADE BECAUSE THEY WILL GET IN TROUBLE WITH AUTHORITIES BECAUSE THE PRODUCT IS OBVIOUSLY ILLEGAL.

Hardly my friend.
Its SO easy to get labels and boxes made from any country and mailed straight into the USA.
http://www.libralabelsandprinting.co.uk/ is one example of an easy route to getting them.

Getting boxes is just as easy as sending the order for labels to the place i just posted. Do you think they care what is written on the boxes in the UK or Mexico as long as you pay them? Nope...
Its very simple ... buy some powder.... cook up a hundred or so bottles of some sort of steroid, buy a couple hundred bottles off the internet, fill them and crimp them, slap a label you had made by one of a billion professional label makers on the internet and stick it in a box made by one of the same kind of places and BAM! You have another UG bathtub cooked up lab on the market.
Its the new age... You see...all operation "gear grinder" did was close the easy way to get steroids down (real mexican products) ... and make everyone resort to importing POWDER and guess whats next? All the people getting cocky importing all this powder and getting away with it are going to get buttfucked when the government turns there focus to busting powder importers from overseas.... think about it. Its gonna happen. Whats harder for the government? Catching a million mexicans running it across the boarder or sitting back and watching the powder be shipped from OBVIOUS locations (china china china) and then setting up the receiver? This way they get a larger bust... and they get to nail everyone with producing there own lab ect bla bla bla.... By letting all this poweder in now... they are simply baiting the people they will be targeting later. That how they roll... just wait and see

Anyway...anyone with half a brain and a couple thousand bucks could do it.
BTW... i have nothing against Nutri -vet but i do know its not made in Mexico. Its not a legit lab and its not sold in pharmacies in Mexico.
Before i get bashed for saying that.... i will admit i have never heard a bad review of there products and if i was going to use UG gear it would probably be Nutri-vet. But... na, i will stick to the underdosed Mexican shit made in a real lab.

El Jose Cuervo said:
Hardly my friend.
Its SO easy to get labels and boxes made from any country and mailed straight into the USA.
http://www.libralabelsandprinting.co.uk/ is one example of an easy route to getting them.

Getting boxes is just as easy as sending the order for labels to the place i just posted. Do you think they care what is written on the boxes in the UK or Mexico as long as you pay them? Nope...
Its very simple ... buy some powder.... cook up a hundred or so bottles of some sort of steroid, buy a couple hundred bottles off the internet, fill them and crimp them, slap a label you had made by one of a billion professional label makers on the internet and stick it in a box made by one of the same kind of places and BAM! You have another UG bathtub cooked up lab on the market.
Its the new age... You see...all operation "gear grinder" did was close the easy way to get steroids down (real mexican products) ... and make everyone resort to importing POWDER and guess whats next? All the people getting cocky importing all this powder and getting away with it are going to get buttfucked when the government turns there focus to busting powder importers from overseas.... think about it. Its gonna happen. Whats harder for the government? Catching a million mexicans running it across the boarder or sitting back and watching the powder be shipped from OBVIOUS locations (china china china) and then setting up the receiver? This way they get a larger bust... and they get to nail everyone with producing there own lab ect bla bla bla.... By letting all this poweder in now... they are simply baiting the people they will be targeting later. That how they roll... just wait and see

BTW... i have nothing against Nutri -vet but i do know its not made in Mexico. Its not a legit lab and its not sold in pharmacies in Mexico.
Before i get bashed for saying that.... i will admit i have never heard a bad review of there products and if i was going to use UG gear it would probably be Nutri-vet. But... na, i will stick to the underdosed Mexican shit made in a real lab.

SIR,

I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU.

HOW DO YOU KNOW NUTRI-VET IS UG AND NOT MADE IN MEXICO?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT COUNTRY ITS MADE IN?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT A LEGIT LAB?

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR RESPONSE IS FOR THIS.

THE REASON I AM INTERESTED IS BECAUSE I HAVE TO PAY MULERS TO GET THE NUTRI-VET PRODUCTS ACROSS THE BORDER INTO THE USA AFTER I PURCHASE THEM HERE IN MEXICO.

BEEN DOING IT LIKE THIS FOR YEARS.

I MEAN IF ITS MADE IN THE USA THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY ORDER DROPPED SHIPPED FROM THE MANUFACTURERS OR MAIN RESELLER TO A SECURE ADDRESS IN THE USA, THEN I CAN AVOID PAYING MULERS TO GET THE PRODUCTS ACROSS THE BORDER. I COULD SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND NEVER EVEN HAVE TO TOUCH THE PRODUCT.

VERY INTERESTING SIR, PLEASE REPLY.

I AM VERY CONCERNED BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SELLING NUTRI-VET FOR YEARS THIS WAY.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU LIVE IN MEXICO BY THE WAY YOU SPEAK SIR. DO YOU?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

B

El Jose Cuervo said:
Hardly my friend.

SIR,

WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE COULD YOU PLEASE REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS? THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

B

bio labs said:
SIR,

I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU.

HOW DO YOU KNOW NUTRI-VET IS UG AND NOT MADE IN MEXICO?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT COUNTRY ITS MADE IN?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT A LEGIT LAB?

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR RESPONSE IS FOR THIS.

THE REASON I AM INTERESTED IS BECAUSE I HAVE TO PAY MULERS TO GET THE NUTRI-VET PRODUCTS ACROSS THE BORDER INTO THE USA AFTER I PURCHASE THEM HERE IN MEXICO.

BEEN DOING IT LIKE THIS FOR YEARS.

I MEAN IF ITS MADE IN THE USA THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY ORDER DROPPED SHIPPED FROM THE MANUFACTURERS OR MAIN RESELLER TO A SECURE ADDRESS IN THE USA, THEN I CAN AVOID PAYING MULERS TO GET THE PRODUCTS ACROSS THE BORDER. I COULD SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND NEVER EVEN HAVE TO TOUCH THE PRODUCT.

VERY INTERESTING SIR, PLEASE REPLY.

I AM VERY CONCERNED BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SELLING NUTRI-VET FOR YEARS THIS WAY.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU LIVE IN MEXICO BY THE WAY YOU SPEAK SIR. DO YOU?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

B

Well my friend, i honestly did not post that in an attempt to offend you.
I see you are a very respected source and i respect that.
I prefer to keep where i live to my self... nothing personal intended but for a long time now people on these boards have become acustom to freely spouting out where they live and other personal information. That can bite you in the ass in the long run.

As far as how do i know its not made in mexico? Well, i co-own 2 Pharmacia’s in Mexico. I have had every single "somebody" in the know try and find information regarding Nutrivet. Its not registered in Mexico as a legitimate lab.. thats a fact. There are no distributors in mexico that carry Nutrivet. There are no pharmacies that i know of that carry Nutrivet.
I have been in this game for 12 straight years. Sometimes state side, most of the time not within. I know "people".
I sat in TJ and did Tequila shots with Jorge Bravo before his Ttokkyo shit hit the fan.... ive been there and done it. Yet i have not found one single person of worth in mexico tell me Nutrivet is made in Mexico.
Now... my guy H Santiago does basically what you do bro... takes orders and lives in Mexico and has all his orders sent via USA domestic as well. Hector used to sell to 3 large domestic suppliers until operation grear grinder. After that he changed his operations to straight sales no middle men.
He sells all Inmunno labs and some SYD products... and all accessories. Well, Hector has been on the hunt for Nutrivet in Mexico for quiet some time now because of the number of requests he gets for the products. After asking everyone that we know.... we have still found no evidence of it being in mexico. Also, if it was a legit lab then it would be registered and its not so after all these facts i have drawn my conclusion to the obvious. Its just another UG lab made in the US but marketed as being made in Mexico.
Powerline does the very exact same thing and i KNOW for a FACT Powerline is made right here in the good ol USA.
So, Bio labs... i wish you nothing but the best. I am sure your good at what you do by reading all the good reviews you get.
I can not say for a fact Nutrivet is not made in Mexico..... but i have yet to find any evidence that says it is.

BTW.... Bio you have a pm from me... check it bro

El Jose Cuervo said:
Well my friend, i honestly did not post that in an attempt to offend you.
I see you are a very respected source and i respect that.
I prefer to keep where i live to my self... nothing personal intended but for a long time now people on these boards have become acustom to freely spouting out where they live and other personal information. That can bite you in the ass in the long run.

As far as how do i know its not made in mexico? Well, i co-own 2 Pharmacia’s in Mexico. I have had every single "somebody" in the know try and find information regarding Nutrivet. Its not registered in Mexico as a legitimate lab.. thats a fact. There are no distributors in mexico that carry Nutrivet. There are no pharmacies that i know of that carry Nutrivet.
I have been in this game for 12 straight years. Sometimes state side, most of the time not within. I know "people".
I sat in TJ and did Tequila shots with Jorge Bravo before his Ttokkyo shit hit the fan.... ive been there and done it. Yet i have not found one single person of worth in mexico tell me Nutrivet is made in Mexico.
Now... my guy H Santiago does basically what you do bro... takes orders and lives in Mexico and has all his orders sent via USA domestic as well. Hector used to sell to 3 large domestic suppliers until operation grear grinder. After that he changed his operations to straight sales no middle men.
He sells all Inmunno labs and some SYD products... and all accessories. Well, Hector has been on the hunt for Nutrivet in Mexico for quiet some time now because of the number of requests he gets for the products. After asking everyone that we know.... we have still found no evidence of it being in mexico. Also, if it was a legit lab then it would be registered and its not so after all these facts i have drawn my conclusion to the obvious. Its just another UG lab made in the US but marketed as being made in Mexico.
Powerline does the very exact same thing and i KNOW for a FACT Powerline is made right here in the good ol USA.
So, Bio labs... i wish you nothing but the best. I am sure your good at what you do by reading all the good reviews you get.
I can not say for a fact Nutrivet is not made in Mexico..... but i have yet to find any evidence that says it is.

BTW.... Bio you have a pm from me... check it bro

OK SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. :)

Geez, I didnt mean to start a war. I appreciate both all of your insightful commentaries, though.

Getnbiggger said:
Geez, I didnt mean to start a war. I appreciate both all of your insightful commentaries, though.

YOUR WELCOME:)

:fo:d-smil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner