over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any legit OTC muscle building supps?

I'm enjoying abolic and decided to keep running it at 3 pills, twice daily. Anyone else taking it right now? I'm still sort of undecided to slightly favorable and considering increasing to 8 caps a day. It just gets costly for something where I'm on the bubble.

I like these supplements but they are expensive

1) Betator®️Hmb-Fa - Clear Muscle by Muscletech - One liquigel 3x daily(max of 6g on heavy days)

2) Monstadon(lean gainer) - by New World Nutritionals (50g pure whey isolate/30g HBCD’s

post-workout

3) EEAS w Electrolyte forums - Nutrex or REEAL brand. Pre and Intra workout in 42-64oz water.

4) Creapure®️ - kilo add 5g to post workout shake Monstadon

5) YOLKED™️ (Special Factor derived from Egg yolk lecithins) it is in 3g packets. Add one to post workout shake.

So you just make your pre/intr EEA’s and the rest is taken post workout. The rest take post workout . The Clear muscle is taken 3 x ED .
Max

I'm enjoying abolic and decided to keep running it at 3 pills, twice daily. Anyone else taking it right now? I'm still sort of undecided to slightly favorable and considering increasing to 8 caps a day. It just gets costly for something where I'm on the bubble.
Get it now if you can afford to bc something special is over there

I would trust Barlowes over that company personally. They don't disclose the extract % of ratio and their site looks a little questionable.

I have ordered Barlowes Maral Root 10:1 600mg/cap and will be adding it to my A-bolic4. I will keep you guys posted. Going to start with one 600mg capsule BID with my 4 caps Abolic BID. I bought enough to use up to 2 caps BID for two months. We should know by then if it is worth a damn.

how were the results with barlowe's maral btw? I tried Cvetita leuzea and it gave me headaches

question for you older guys - did vanadyl sulfate actually build muscle or was it just cosmetic?
There was one in the early 90s that built a little muscle but we were pretty sure it wasn't vanadyl, lol it was probably spiked. Agreed that actual vanadyl didn't do much. Berberine and ALC work better.

Found a reliable source that has 98% Apigenin so I'm gonna take 1g/day for two months and see if I notice anything.

im just gonna come in here to hype DC's Abolic for a bit. That shit works.

Ive been stuck in hell (fertility world) for over a year now and the last process was dropping my test down to about 70mgs. Lowest ive been in yearsss.
And because of that, i've kept GH and slin IN...just to help me feeeel pumped and keep some size while doing this.
Another addition was The Lab's Abolic. Did Dantes suggestion of 8 caps. It works.

honeslty, all other "natural" non hormonal stuff is crap to me. Tried it on and off and never noticed a thing. But i notice Abolic.
I had heard the "feels like a very low dose Var or tbol" and thats verrrry accurate. Slight recomp effect and strength gains.
I'm about 275 right now at maybe 10-12% (which is shit to me) but im probably stronger at this weight than i have been in awhile.
Not as strong as when i was on 2g test + other shit and sitting at 305 fairly lean.....but its enough for most of my buddies i trust to think im runnin something. Ive worked my way as high as 10 caps and its nice.
Probably gonna get some bloodwork on this to see wtf that looks like too.
Just thought i'd throw this in to this thread if anyone was interested.

I have been using 8 pills a day for last 2 months, strength going up almost weekly. I am on TRT and it didn't increase strength like this. at 8 pills a day its not cheap..my TRT. is 140 mg a week...when abolic runs out I plan on upping test to 200 mg a week for comparison, will be much cheaper. product working for me though

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity