over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top 5 Supps

lgnorant

Registered
Newbies
Hi All,

I blast and cruise - get regular bloodwork done and so far no issues, however i do keep ontop of my diet,training & weight

In terms of supplements, what are the top ones to use (with dosages) that are proven to work based off studies for;

- Cholestrol (LDL reduction and Improving HDL)
- Kidney (decreasing creatinine and urea)
- Liver
- Heart
- Gut
- BG management

Very much appreciated , i have used the search bar and there is so many contradicting answers and info dated back many years and as we all know science changes fast and new studies emerge debunking others etc;

I use metformin, fish oil, astragalus vitamin shoppe brand.

Cholesterol: Lipitor 10mg, 3grams of fish oil and 1g Niacin
BG: Glucophage 500mg SR (hgh puts me a little high - no need when using tren as tren lowers bg on me)

I'm also on hctz 12.5mg, lisinopril for blood pressure and Omeprazole for heartburn. I also drink lots of water.

- Cholestrol: Metamucil, hard cycling (bicycle) daily and 5mgs crestor 2x a week, diet overall...a pound of vegetables and fruit (minimum) daily
- Kidney: (decreasing creatinine and urea): pycnogenol, astragalus, grapeseed extract
- Liver: NAC
- Heart: Omega supplement, flax, coq10, ala, carditone, telmisartan, ALA, garlic extract
- Gut proteolytic enzymes and mostly through diet
- BG management berberine

Also take:

• vitamin D
  • real cranberry juice (obviously a food not a supplement but I drink a lot)
  • green tea extract
  • curcumin
  • magnesium
  • melatonin
  • zinc
  • life extension Mix: This is the super high dosed multi

For what you are asking, you'll need to take more than 5. Gut and BG can be managed usually with a proper nutrition set up. If BG is an issue, r-ALA, cinnamon, berberine, or metformin if needed could be used.

Krill Oil: 6 grams a day (2g 3x/day with meals)
Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega 4 caps a day (with meals)
Jarrow Red Yeast Rice Extract 1 600mg cap, 2x a day (with meals)
Pantethine: 450mg (2x a day with meals)
Beta Sisterol: 2 grams (1 gram 2x a day with meals)
NOW Policosanol 1cap 2x a day (with meals)
Cardarine 20mg/day

Ubiquinol 600mg/day
Super K 2x/day
LE Curcumin 400mg 2x/day
TocoSorb 2x/day
Nattokinase 200mg/day
Arjuna 500mg 2x/day
Grapefruit Seed Extract 250mg 2x/day
81mg Aspirin
Taurine 2-3g/day
D-Ribose 10g/day
Carditone- ½ tab as/when needed

You are asking to cover too many areas and it's not a one size fits all approach. My 6 could be different to your 6. Plus having 1 for every issue may not be enough because it's 6 broad areas. Take the gut for example and that could be a very complex issue. We have no idea what you are dealing with (if anything). Someone could state a probiotic to you which is great for him and it could be the opposite for you. Someone could give you a fibre supplement but you already eat loads of fibre and don't need anything. More details are needed to give you a specialized plan.

I will say guys could list off huge lists and often they are not needed either. Sometimes taking 1 drug could do more than 5 supplements. One example could be rosuvastatin instead of taking 5 different cholesterol supplements. Some guys may prefer taking citrus bergamot, garlic, policosanol, plant sterols, sytrinol etc. Everyone is different.

I would say most people are going to benefit from taking a good quality fish oil and vitamin d. For blood glucose management it's going to be metformin and/or berberine. I would recommend a low dose of rosuvastatin for cholesterol (ask your doctor) and to go with that I would recommend ubiquinol. My fav liver supplement is synthergine but unless you are using toxic drugs regularly it's by no means essential (useful when using orals).

The other stuff there are many options but that's a pretty solid list so far. If you have specific gut issues then mention them. Eating a balanced diet full of different colours, micronutrients, fibre, vitamins and minerals and drinking lot's of water is going to do more than any singular supplement.

- Cholestrol: Metamucil, hard cycling (bicycle) daily and 5mgs crestor 2x a week

Do you think 5mg crestor twice a week will provide good benefits? I know many take 5mg 3 x a week with good results.

You are asking to cover too many areas and it's not a one size fits all approach. My 6 could be different to your 6. Plus having 1 for every issue may not be enough because it's 6 broad areas. Take the gut for example and that could be a very complex issue. We have no idea what you are dealing with (if anything). Someone could state a probiotic to you which is great for him and it could be the opposite for you. Someone could give you a fibre supplement but you already eat loads of fibre and don't need anything. More details are needed to give you a specialized plan.

I will say guys could list off huge lists and often they are not needed either. Sometimes taking 1 drug could do more than 5 supplements. One example could be rosuvastatin instead of taking 5 different cholesterol supplements. Some guys may prefer taking citrus bergamot, garlic, policosanol, plant sterols, sytrinol etc. Everyone is different.

I would say most people are going to benefit from taking a good quality fish oil and vitamin d. For blood glucose management it's going to be metformin and/or berberine. I would recommend a low dose of rosuvastatin for cholesterol (ask your doctor) and to go with that I would recommend ubiquinol. My fav liver supplement is synthergine but unless you are using toxic drugs regularly it's by no means essential (useful when using orals).

The other stuff there are many options but that's a pretty solid list so far. If you have specific gut issues then mention them. Eating a balanced diet full of different colours, micronutrients, fibre, vitamins and minerals and drinking lot's of water is going to do more than any singular supplement.

👍

For what you are asking, you'll need to take more than 5. Gut and BG can be managed usually with a proper nutrition set up. If BG is an issue, r-ALA, cinnamon, berberine, or metformin if needed could be used.

Krill Oil: 6 grams a day (2g 3x/day with meals)
Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega 4 caps a day (with meals)
Jarrow Red Yeast Rice Extract 1 600mg cap, 2x a day (with meals)
Pantethine: 450mg (2x a day with meals)
Beta Sisterol: 2 grams (1 gram 2x a day with meals)
NOW Policosanol 1cap 2x a day (with meals)
Cardarine 20mg/day

Ubiquinol 600mg/day
Super K 2x/day
LE Curcumin 400mg 2x/day
TocoSorb 2x/day
Nattokinase 200mg/day
Arjuna 500mg 2x/day
Grapefruit Seed Extract 250mg 2x/day
81mg Aspirin
Taurine 2-3g/day
D-Ribose 10g/day
Carditone- ½ tab as/when needed
can I ask where you get your arujuna from?

Do you think 5mg crestor twice a week will provide good benefits? I know many take 5mg 3 x a week with good results.
3x a week worked well and I dropped to twice a week and my bloods have stayed quite good. Note that in that time I did get a bicycle and I'm doing a really hard 5-10 miles a day. I always did cardio...but not like this with 25-40 minutes at 130+ bpm so I do think that is likely a large contributing factor. I've also increased my dose of metamucil (fiber doesn't bother my stomach at all and it made a huge impact on ldl).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws