mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any prison guards/corrections officers here?

I work in a MAX, I enjoy it. I work segregation, see some nasty stuff and some stuff that you just shake your head in disbelief. Doesnt phase me, I forget about that place faster than i burn out of the parking lot heading home. Never many issues with inmates because I am myself and dont play super-cop. Pays well and has nice benefits, lots of time off. Couldnt ask for more.

Question: will they check your full medical history if applying for a CO job? I worked with a guy that just retired from Rikers. he was making around $130k that last few years, but said he had to work a shit ton of overtime.

The only reason I would choose corrections over PD is they seem to care less about your bodybuilding lifestyle, here at least.
That's the truth. Where I worked they didn't break balls about anything they were just happy you showed up to work. To much shit going on inside the walls.

if ur not talking shit and fucking with inmates cuz u can, u probably won't have many problems.. Mainly cuz many other CO's will be, they will concentrate on them.

I've know several CO's they have always told me its not the inmates you have to watch out for its your fellow CO's.

if ur not talking shit and fucking with inmates cuz u can, u probably won't have many problems.. Mainly cuz many other CO's will be, they will concentrate on them.

the problem is you can be respectful and still get attacked. prison gangs have what they call "green light on staff." it doesn't matter who the staff member is, when the gangs have a chance to attack one they do it. It is a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. A female co had her face slashed open. an inmate came up behind her and tried to kill her because of her uniform...nothing else. I was always respectful to the inmates. It helps a little but it doesn't mean you won't be attacked. been through riots where inmates try to kill any staff they see. is it any wonder co's drop dead at 58 years old on average. walking in to work i would see the names of former co who had retired just a year or two earlier only to die. they would put this announcment on an overhead projector. not exactly what you want to see first thing in the am.

a police officer is a better route. you get more respect from the public. they view co's as knuckle dragging guards who get paid way too much. no respect from the inmates or the public they are protecting.

the co's that make 100,000 do not have a intact family or a life. they live in the prison and that is just sad.

Last edited:
Most of the time the guys who are in the county are waiting to go to prison and they will tell you county is the worst part of the process cause you are stuck in that pod and don't get out for anything.
They look forward to going somewhere that has activity.I went to see a friend who a 4 month sentence Federal and you had 20 min and they took you back to your cell and one of the guys wife and kids was 15 minutes late.
The old CO let him have 10 more minutes but after he said to wrap it up the prisoner jumped up and spit on the CO face and then before they could restrain the prisoner he hit the CO (69YRS OLD) (LOL) my buddy took the other prisoner off of the CO and his ass got tassed :eek:

Your exactly right GS!! From what I heard from former acquaintances the county is way worse than prison itself.

Last edited:
Just got out of Federal Prison 2 days ago, anyone that takes a CO job ...well all i can say is 60% of them are all pieces of shit wannabe cops and get what they deserve...some were cool...i didnt tell them to take the low rent lame ass job...i dont know how anyone would even want that low paying shitty job...

now that having been said obviously 90% of inmates are bigger pieces of shit than COs... 90% of the inmates will lie thru their teeth and snitch on inmates while in prison and then tell you they didnt do anything wrong..well im not one of them i was guilty and did my bit and my life will go on....also spent more than enough time at Cook County Jail in Chicago which is way more dangerous than any Fed prison...mother fuckers go out in ambulances EVERDAY and those COs at County would make most Fed Cos look like pussies

..just my 2 cents after having the EXPERIENCE of the BOP...inmate number 43456-424 you can go to BOP wbsite ti verify that im for real...

i was involved in a HGH and Anabolic Steroid Conspiracy that made CNN and all the Networks and newspapers in the upper east Coastback in April 2011

Last edited:
Glad your our powerup..That must of been living hell.

Thanks bro
All you have to do is mind your own bussiness ...it helps to already look like you been lifting a long time and that will help keeps the hounds at bay i can deadlift nearly 700 and squat 600 so nobody bothered me...i had 1 incident about 6 weeks before i left i had to choke out some dumb ass hick from Virginia ...my mistake was letting him get mouty a couple times prior to incident...im 51 and just wanted to get the fuck out and home to my wife and kids ASAP without losing any good time...anyway i didnt lump him up so nothing happened to either of us

My old fiends (well cats I went to school with I should have said) that have done anywhere from 2yrs-15yrs in the state prison here in Fl said it's mostly how you carry yourself. I wouldn't be able to hold back on the cho mos though bro. I despise those scumbags. But ya, size I am sure helped. Also, the ones that get lippy react right away like you said. Your welcome. No gain time in the fed prisons here. you get 10 years you do 10 years. Not 80% of your sentence like in the state pen.

My old fiends (well cats I went to school with I should have said) that have done anywhere from 2yrs-15yrs in the state prison here in Fl said it's mostly how you carry yourself. I wouldn't be able to hold back on the cho mos though bro. I despise those scumbags. But ya, size I am sure helped. Also, the ones that get lippy react right away like you said. Your welcome. No gain time in the fed prisons here. you get 10 years you do 10 years. Not 80% of your sentence like in the state pen.

Federal Prison you do 90%...most State prisons its less than 50%...and yes its all about how u carry yourself...give respect and you recieve respect...no cho mos where i was...not a single 1...but at some fed spots u can be around 40% chomos at the lows...they get beat up but if you get caught beating 1 youlll get another 5 yrs dam near automatic...so glad its over i have29 more days of home confinement...then 3 yrs of supervision which should be no probs just an inconvenience (2 piss tests a month hope they dont Test me for AAS...lol)

A buddy of mine did 6 months in the fed here in Miami for growing Pot and said it was a school for criminals basically....

Federal Prison you do 90%...most State prisons its less than 50%...and yes its all about how u carry yourself...give respect and you recieve respect...no cho mos where i was...not a single 1...but at some fed spots u can be around 40% chomos at the lows...they get beat up but if you get caught beating 1 youlll get another 5 yrs dam near automatic...so glad its over i have29 more days of home confinement...then 3 yrs of supervision which should be no probs just an inconvenience (2 piss tests a month hope they dont Test me for AAS...lol)

Man I wouldn't be postin my shit on a steroid board after you done got busted for dealing steroids n on HC plus supervise. Not being a suck but man delete that
Shit before you back in lockup.

I work in a remand center in Canada; detention center in the US I think...it is a decent job coming from the military... you get to see your fair share of stupid things...Like JohnnyO ^^ I do not play super-cop but treat people with respect until the situation calls for alternative action. It is just a job and I go home when my shift is over and forget.

Last edited:
I work in a remand center in Canada; detention center in the US I think...it is a decent job coming from the military... you get to see your fair share of stupid things...Like JohnnyO ^^ I do not play super-cop but treat people with respect until the situation calls for alternative action. It is just a job and I go home when my shift is over and forget.

Would you prefer doing something else, or is this a career choice.

Well for right now it is what I am doing...career choice I cannot be sure...I tend not to look too far ahead these days as things can change...sure I would like to put in 5 years and see where I am at that point.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I did it for a year and half.

At one of the largest, most corrupt, worst prisons in the US, SCI-Graterfod. Pennsylvania.

If you have questions, ask away. PM me though, because I don't get notifications for some reason.

Or post the question here, and PM me so I know to come and answer it.

Fuck, I'm tired. lol

Sorry,

I "think" I figured out the "subscribe to thread" function.

It's been a long time since I was on the boards. Excuse me. lol :banghead::eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity