mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any prison guards/corrections officers here?

Being a police officer in CA is ridiculously high paying, its become incredibly competitive as a result, with some departments requiring 4 year degrees, etc.
CO's start at 70k here, cops around the same, some start as high as 90 but go to 120k in a few years, one instructor I know of made $400k with overtime and by working at the academy!
As some other members said, the county sheriff department works as CO's in the county jails here in CA..... every sheriff's deputy must spend 6 months working as a CO in the county jail before working the streets because they say it prepares you for the hardships you will face on the job. My ex girl became a sheriff's deputy, and she said the time working in the jail was the worst ever, made police work seem like a cake walk, despite getting occasionally assaulted there too. She had shit thrown at her (actual shit) and had to subdue the guy with two other CO's while having shit on her. Scary job. When I wanted to be a police officer I didn't bother applying to any Sheriff departments, lol.
Just seems like a deeply depressing job to me.
I must say though I did a very short spell in Santa Rita, considered one of the most violent lockups in the nation despite being a county jail, and the inmates seemed to fear and respect the CO's.... many times I saw CO's in a position to get an easy beat down, and no one took it... and this is a place you can't do pushups at by yourself or someone will randomly run up to stomp your head for some reason.....I was told its because the CO's are the only way to get anything in the jail, so people treat them well....not to mention the beat down that ensues after assaulting one of them and the added time to your sentence. I guess it may be different if you work with lifers.

Last edited:
Thanks bro
All you have to do is mind your own bussiness ...it helps to already look like you been lifting a long time and that will help keeps the hounds at bay i can deadlift nearly 700 and squat 600 so nobody bothered me...i had 1 incident about 6 weeks before i left i had to choke out some dumb ass hick from Virginia ...my mistake was letting him get mouty a couple times prior to incident...im 51 and just wanted to get the fuck out and home to my wife and kids ASAP without losing any good time...anyway i didnt lump him up so nothing happened to either of us

Where you at powerup?

I worked in corrections for 2 years never was late to work never missed a day. 2 years of being there working my ass off I get called to IA and they were told by an inmate (Supposedly) that they knew for I fact I used steroids. Keep in mind they hired me in at 275lbs drug tested me, polygraph tested me and could have asked me any question they wanted but instead took an inmates word and wanted to investigate me and drug test me. So I admitted to using test (I was actually on test,deca,gh) and since I didn't have a script they forced me to resign. I could have appealed it but I didn't want them further investigating me and possibly finding out more shit. So if you decide to go to corrections at least have a script

how do you like it, has it been good to you? looking into this, need to take the damn civil service test first though :banghead:

You mean are their any screws here yeah i'd bet money on it, they all juice. All the screws who work in county most act like dicks , cus they know most ppl are only doing short time so they r not going to get hooked off on.

have a family member who's a screw and works in fed sys, i cant stand the look of him, he's a good guy but god only knows how he treat dudes upsate

GS: no offence but f ur fmam has beeen stabbed that many times in the feds, he isnt exsctly the most humble

my exp. I got more respect for a SO who is the same all the time, either dirty as hell, doesnt do right ups and if u have a problem they tke their radi off and step in the cell with you, like a man

either that of a by the book CO, that doesnt go out of his way to be a dick, but is by the book so u know where u stand withem all the time

it's the ones who want to try and be cool one minute then switch up and write u a ticket and get u locked in the nect min.

DONT LET THEM POISEN U BRO, every jail/prson is dif. but they re all the same

some countires are just straigh horrible the way thy train their CO's to be...straihgt lames

Just be cool, give respect, get respect, don't bust balls for stupid balls like water bags for working out , which is contriband by the way LOL. cant even make a water bag to work out with. Some CO come right in the cell and pop em with a pen get u shit alll wet..thats how motherfucks get stabbed im sorry....sore subject

it is a good job with good benfits, howver think about what u do everyday, u have to be that OVER PAID baby sitter, u have to be that dick to a dude who u might kick it with inthe street

idk, me wouldnt be a cop or a CO, even if i could

Maybe a soldier Marine Corps, army ofr something

I worked in corrections for 2 years never was late to work never missed a day. 2 years of being there working my ass off I get called to IA and they were told by an inmate (Supposedly) that they knew for I fact I used steroids. Keep in mind they hired me in at 275lbs drug tested me, polygraph tested me and could have asked me any question they wanted but instead took an inmates word and wanted to investigate me and drug test me. So I admitted to using test (I was actually on test,deca,gh) and since I didn't have a script they forced me to resign. I could have appealed it but I didn't want them further investigating me and possibly finding out more shit. So if you decide to go to corrections at least have a script

THEY ALL DO ROIDS, THEY AREALL JIICED OUT....COPS TOO

THAT FOUL

U COULD OF RETIRED IN 8 MORE YEARS AND LOOK, CUZ OF THIS LIFESYSTLE THEY FUCKED U , U SEE WHAT I MEAN

WE COULD ALL BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL JUST FOR DOING WHAT WE DO....

THIS COUNTRY IS OUT OF CONTROL WITH ITS PRISON SYSTEM, ESP THE WAY THEY USE AD SEG......THE HOLE.

PEOPLE DOING YEARS IN THE WHOLE LOOSING THEIR MINDS3,4,5 YARS IN THE HOLE THATS CRUAL AND UNFAIR. OTHER COUNTRIED DONT DO THAT SHTI

WE HAVE THE HIGHEST INMATE POPULATION PER CAPITA IN THE WORLD, HIGHEST PEROID....ABOUT 5% I THINK IS IN PRISON OR JAIL, THATS CRAZY, THNK IN 50 YEARS....

GO WATCH ELITE SQUAD ONE ELIET AQUAD TWO, FIRST WATCH CITY OF GOD

IT ABOUT RIO AND BRAZIL

ITS ALL IN PRORTUGESS BUT THEY ARE THE MOST GANGSTA MOVIES EVER MADE PERIOD

SCAR FACE C NOTHING COES CLOSE TO THOSE MOVIES

U DONT GOTTA BELEIVE ME JUST WATCH EM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members