over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody Else Abandon Tren Ace?

Tren has for a long time been my go too compound, especially Acetate.

I don't know what the deal is but lately every time I pin TA I am getting insane tren coughs to the point where I am coughing up blood, I can no longer cum from sex at all (not even head/can't even jack off) after being on it for a bit, and frankly its no different than NPP or Masteron for me...

Anyone else abandon Tren Ace?

I see all these warning threads telling noobs to stay away but what about the more experienced guys? Anyone decide to call it quits out of sheer annoyance with tren?

been there myself bro. i usually just take 6 or so months off fully intending to "never touch the shit again". after about 6 months....i am ready to jump back on it. lol! :D

I don't know what the deal is but lately every time I pin TA I am getting insane tren coughs to the point where I am coughing up blood,

Damn, I think I would see a doctor because there might be something really wrong. That isnt normal even on tren.

Last edited:
Abandon hope all ye who tango with Tren. ;devil-smi

Just sayin.

Last edited:
I abandoned that stuff many cycles ago. It works so good, but anxiety, night sweats, extreme aggression, and peanut sized testicles were too much for me :mad: .

Only way I could touch that stuff again would be with 1mg xanax and some beta blockers.

I abandoned that stuff many cycles ago. It works so good, but anxiety, night sweats, extreme aggression, and peanut sized testicles were too much for me :mad: .

Only way I could touch that stuff again would be with 1mg xanax and some beta blockers.

have you tried an ssri or mood stabilizer while on tren? only reason i ask is because they work great for me.

have you tried an ssri or mood stabilizer while on tren? only reason i ask is because they work great for me.

No I'm prescribed Paxil but I've always been worried about it interacting with gear so I don't take it.

What do the beta blockers do?

Once I started shooting my Tren A sub q in the quads the the coughs went away. Sometimes you will get a lump, sometimes you wont. The lumps arent very noticeable and dont hurt that much for me. If you do go sub q atleast make sure its 28 gauge. I was accidentally shipped 29 gauge needles recently and I cant even get Pinnacle gear Tren A to come out and they use some of the lightest oils I believe.

Once I started shooting my Tren A sub q in the quads the the coughs went away. Sometimes you will get a lump, sometimes you wont. The lumps arent very noticeable and dont hurt that much for me. If you do go sub q atleast make sure its 28 gauge. I was accidentally shipped 29 gauge needles recently and I cant even get Pinnacle gear Tren A to come out and they use some of the lightest oils I believe.

i shoot my tren through 30Gs... actually ive shot test E, EQ, mast prop, test prop, tren ace through 30Gs and everything goes through smoothly.
maybe use smaller syringes. smaller syringes = more pressure. i think i couldnt shoot through 30Gs with a 5ml syringe, but with 2ml syringes its no big deal. 1ml slin pins is even easier.

No I'm prescribed Paxil but I've always been worried about it interacting with gear so I don't take it.

i would not worry about that... ive used prozac for months on gear and honestly wouldnt be able to handle tren without it. even with it its still got harsh side effects.

What do the beta blockers do?

beta blockers are blood pressure meds. inderal and atenolol both have anxiety reducing effects which make them great substitutes for a benzo. not quite as strong, but definitely not addictive.

Tren is definitely best saved for when it's needed.

I only consider using it for (strongman) comps now - and then only for big/heavy competitions, and for maybe 6 weeks. After that I want to be off everything for a long while.

The problems for me are:
1. Massive sex drive - I get obsessed.
2. Useless at sex. Although I want it, staying hard and cumming is not always as it should be! Very frustrating.
3. Not a great 'feel.'

If I didn't compete I would never use it. Give me test and an oral most of the time and I am happy. That said, put all 3 together and you have a crazy mix. Test, tren and anavar makes you very strong!

Interesting point about competing. Steroid guru Dan duchaine said tren should only be used by people who compete, yet tren seems to be the second most used/ popular steroid behind only test for the recreational lifter.

Interesting point about competing. Steroid guru Dan duchaine said tren should only be used by people who compete, yet tren seems to be the second most used/ popular steroid behind only test for the recreational lifter.

Most bang for the bucks.

Hk2009

Keep the dosages lower! Feel better while on= better gains. Maybe slower but still gaining.

never any problem with ace, but then again I think I have very hi quality stuff and running lower around 200/wk with low test 100/wk....will never abandon it.

It won't. I've been on Paxil for 8 years now. Although it will help with the anxiety part, the moodiness is still there with tren.

I'm 48 and swore off tren years ago, but since reliable tren hex(aka parabolan)suppliers have come around, I thought i would give it a try. Noticeably less sides with the good stuff you expect from tren. I did not say they went away but much more tolerable,might give that a try.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws