advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anybody here ever gotten prescribed anything for frequent urination?

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
often i get that urge to pee bad and its not qauite a full long piss, so was curios about getting prescribed something. i know its simi related to using roids and the prostate growth and saw palmetto can help a little.. i guess also repeatedly just drinking mad water must have a bit to do with it to

Urinary tract infection causes frequent urination also.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Probably a swollen prostate, from gear. Tren is really bad for that. Only thing that helped me was lowering the dose.

Yes I just got prescribed Jalyn from my urologists. I piss all the time and get up 2-3 times a night. Hopefully this will work.

Yes I just got prescribed Jalyn from my urologists. I piss all the time and get up 2-3 times a night. Hopefully this will work.

this sounds like what i would be interested in, to bad no sponsors carry anything relevant to it

My 14 year old dog is on Proin for urinary incontinence. She doesn't do gear tho.

double or tripple dose the saw palmetto. It will help. Also what gear and dose are you on??

interesting, i've been off gear for around a year and i still wake up to piss at least twice through the night

often i get that urge to pee bad and its not qauite a full long piss, so was curios about getting prescribed something. i know its simi related to using roids and the prostate growth and saw palmetto can help a little.. i guess also repeatedly just drinking mad water must have a bit to do with it to

I have the same exact problem, but sometimes it takes me 20-30 mins. to get my flow started. Been two a few Docs that checked my prostate and everything else, and they said everything was good.

ive been on all kinds of stuff. ciprofloxacn. this is for an infection in the prostrate. i tried flomax. nothing seems to work. the oxybutynin came the closest helping and i have to go see a neurologist and see if i have a nerve being pinched. they are gona go down each side of my spine with a needle hooked up to a machine. i can tell ya i am not looking forward to that.
now that ones interesting

if there's even a slight infection-antibiotics will clear it up---if no infection-i would suggest an OTC product called: 'Bromelain' (2400 GDU at 500mg-vcaps)--works wonders with excessive peeing issues.

sounds like enlarged prostate. i would ask your doc for meds it saw palmetto didnt work.

interesting, i've been off gear for around a year and i still wake up to piss at least twice through the night

Frequent urination can actually be a sign of a swollen prostate since when you urinate you cant empty out your bladder all the way. The resistance in the urethra must be high enough that once you get the volume of urine in your bladder low enough the pressure isnt enough to over come it. Need to get the prostate back to a normal size and relieve that pressue on the urethra.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131