over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else feel like this?

Jerseyfury

Newbies
I've noticed that lately when I see a beautiful woman I almost feel like I already have something against them. That they're already an asshole and will be a bitch to me. I guess this is because I've been in quite a few situations with beautiful girls and always seem to get fucked over....just wondering if anyone else felt the same way...

I have a friend going threw pretty much that same thing. But i told him you are gonna have to try your best to not feel like that just because you found 1 bad woman that treated you like shit or what ever doesn't mean they all are like that and the same goes for guys. So keep your eyes open and try to get to no someone before you go off and start judging is all i can tell ya. Hope it works for ya.

thanks for the advice man...yea some days I can look past it some days I can't.

thanks for the advice man...yea some days I can look past it some days I can't.

I hear ya man. My buddy is very emotional and I am always sitting him down talking to him. But I can only tell you what I think you have to be the one to help yourself change the way you feel. Some where out there is a perfect woman for you but you have to give her a chance and to do that you need to try and change the way you are looking at them. I have been the Bad Boy and ran the towns and strip clubs and its fun yes but to be honest I wouldn't trade my wife for any of that anymore it was time for me to grow up and see life for what it is and what it has to offer. Being a father has helped me a lot now. Good luck bro. :cool:

Sounds like.....

I've noticed that lately when I see a beautiful woman I almost feel like I already have something against them. That they're already an asshole and will be a bitch to me. I guess this is because I've been in quite a few situations with beautiful girls and always seem to get fucked over....just wondering if anyone else felt the same way...

you're giving them control right from the git-go. you need to present a challenge and make them work to get you intersted in them. just a simple thing like asking them if they buy thier cloths at garage sales but presented as more of a joke than a dig will get you started. have a sense of humor and stop seeing them as unreachable. all it takes is a spark of interest rather than smothering them with compliments...they really don't respect guys that do that.

Beautiful women have it made. So many people kiss their ass purely because of their genetics.

Go for the uglies and tubbies, they need love too bro. Maybe you'll have better luck?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear