over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else getting a reported attack page

FireFox wouldn't allow me to log on, but Explorer did. hopefuly is nothing. blessings . Minister.

Firefox says to do the below to allow access to a blocked reported attack site.

With Firefox open, click on tools, then options, then the security tab, then uncheck the box for block reported attack sites. This box will need to be left unchecked until professional muscle is removed from the list of reported attack sites.

Seems to have fixed the problem for me.

This is true. Thanks for posting this, COMPETITIVE.

im using chrome and getting a malware alert before entering...
Hopefully nothing serious, just saying... with a recent large bust, i wouldnt put it past the LE to MAYBE, i repeat maybe use a small tracker for IP's when logging into "certain" sites. Not a conspiracy theory here, but just saying careful what u post until things are cleared up.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but... well ya know..:naughty:

Fun experience. In LA (CBS studios in studio city in the Valley)for 8 months as a contendor and won season. Then I was an actual Gladiator in Orlando Fla for the live shows for another year. Ya it was fun and we got paid $2500 a show plus room and board. Got lots of chicks had fun. Got into some real fights during taping in front of live studio audience of around 3000 people. The new show is a watered down version. Met some nice folks. I was only 25 or so. Not nearly the size I am now but very fast/agile. Had em all taped on VHS and when I turned 40 my mom had em all transferred and cleaned up and put on DVD. My kids get a kick out of it.

That is so awesome.
American Gladiators is what got me interested in lifting in the first place. I watched it as a little kid and wanted to be big so bad!!

Firefox wasn't letting me view PM either, so I just started using IE again.

yea I got the same thing with firefox, Admins need to look into what is causing this. It could be one of the banners link to some type of malware.. or someone could have hacked the site :(

Fun experience. In LA (CBS studios in studio city in the Valley)for 8 months as a contendor and won season. Then I was an actual Gladiator in Orlando Fla for the live shows for another year. Ya it was fun and we got paid $2500 a show plus room and board. Got lots of chicks had fun. Got into some real fights during taping in front of live studio audience of around 3000 people. The new show is a watered down version. Met some nice folks. I was only 25 or so. Not nearly the size I am now but very fast/agile. Had em all taped on VHS and when I turned 40 my mom had em all transferred and cleaned up and put on DVD. My kids get a kick out of it.

Man that is badass! sounds like you probably have some cool stories to share!

i get thye pop up too

so, do you know apache dan?

It's nothing. It's just the security certificate has expired. I doubt it will be renewed before the holidays are over.

It's nothing. It's just the security certificate has expired. I doubt it will be renewed before the holidays are over.

If anyone needs help.. i can help walk you through the steps..

If anyone needs help.. i can help walk you through the steps..

Ive gotten 2 emails already saying " the sight is down and im scared to log in over there" I told them the same thing.... " its nothing" and can be fixed with a few seconds of time..

It is good to go today.

not for me it isnt

I run Linux and get the same thing

I run Linux. I cannot get a Windows virus or malicious software I don't run any protection Linux is enough. Even if it was one of the maybe 5 or 6 viruses ever known to be written for linux I would still have to give the virus root permissions so even then I'm safe.

I also get blocked from the forum with Firefox and Chrome. Don't know about IE because it's Microsucks and I won't run their shit on any of my PC,s

Anyway it is probably just a certificate issue but I love it when my browser tries to stop me from going somewhere and I have to fight with it to get there just so I can laugh it it is some kind of virus. I have gone to virus riden pages before on purpose just to see if they could do anything to Linux. Nope couldn't touch it. I don't know why anyone would want to continue paying Microsucks when Linux is FREE!!

I use google chrome and im also getting it

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner