advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else grow better on moderate dosages?

6’1 235-240lbs ~12% bf

So no monster by any means. My body just feels toxic with higher doses, I guess that is a part of ‘genetics’.
so you don't have a lot of muscle and therefore not enough androgen receptors to tolerate higher doses

it's like trying to pour 500 ml into a 300 ml glass - the water will spill out and there will be crap (mess = side effects)

so you don't have a lot of muscle and therefore not enough androgen receptors to tolerate higher doses

it's like trying to pour 500 ml into a 300 ml glass - the water will spill out and there will be crap (mess = side effects)
I see what you mean. But people with a lot of mass also don’t tolerate 5 grams all the same right.

How much you can tolerate is also genetics

I see what you mean. But people with a lot of mass also don’t tolerate 5 grams all the same right.

How much you can tolerate is also genetics
or they say they don't tolerate it lol

I always say - never believe a bodybuilder when you ask about his dosages lol

at 59 I do very well at low doses. Wish I would have known this back in the day. Yet, I truly never went over 1gram of test. Typically stay at the 600 range. Whenever I did go a few times over 1 gram I did not feel well, and my BP went through the roof. Also interfered with my eating.

I've used just about every injectable and oral compound there is, and I've ran some fairly high dosages in the past (5grams of gear or more a week). The only thing I got from high dosages was a general unwell feeling. I took some time off and decided to go back to a very basic dosing protocol, and I'm getting better gains then I ever did using 4x as much gear and I feel great!

Anybody else have the same experiences?

yes. same thing.
went into high doses for years. backed off for time and now tiny doses work much better then even moderate before.

A question for people who think that smaller doses work better for them than larger ones, because it depends on what you mean by better...

Do you have more muscles on lower doses than you had when you were using higher doses - because that's what I mean by "it works better"

A question for people who think that smaller doses work better for them than larger ones, because it depends on what you mean by better...

Do you have more muscles on lower doses than you had when you were using higher doses - because that's what I mean by "it works better"

I dont think anyone can argue that 600mg works better than 1g per week. More hormones = more gains.

I think the side effects become uncomfortable or intolerable so some prefer low/moderate doses.

That said, if someone ramps doses too quickly, realises their mistake and then backs down to low/moderate amounts, they could have more muscle theoretically.

I dont think anyone can argue that 600mg works better than 1g per week. More hormones = more gains.

I think the side effects become uncomfortable or intolerable so some prefer low/moderate doses.

That said, if someone ramps doses too quickly, realises their mistake and then backs down to low/moderate amounts, they could have more muscle theoretically.
in this way - yes, but there is no option to be on 3-4g gear for 4-5 years and then go down to 1g and not lose some muscle or even gain more - there is no miracle

When your sleep, digestion, energy etc. goes to shit because of the high dose, yes.

When your sleep, digestion, energy etc. goes to shit because of the high dose, yes.

Maybe... but that's one of those "what if" situations that isnt really applicable to the point of the discussion.

100mg would work better than 1000mg if the guy on 1000mg was in a coma.

Kinda think it’s the same for everything more isn’t always better but neither is less

Food: too much=fat. Too little=no growth. Right amount which will increase over time = better

Training: too much=overtrained. Too little=not enough stimulation. Right amount= better. Inclusive of all training variabkes

Gear: too much=health issues. Too little=stall on progress. Right amount =better for all the reasons listed

On higher doses, I have amazing workouts but can’t eat or recover for shit, and am tired throughout the day

Right now I’m a lower dose of 450mg total, and at first I did shrink (mainly just flattening out), but now the last month adding GH I am bigger and leaner than I was using 2grams of gear

I might be too small to fully utilize the 2 grams, and I’m going to experiment with lower dosed cycles with GH included.
Appetite is great, energy is up, and strength is going up in the gym.
I’m 5’9 250 @ 10% bf for reference. We’ll see how long I can hold this and/or keep making gains

On higher doses, I have amazing workouts but can’t eat or recover for shit, and am tired throughout the day

Right now I’m a lower dose of 450mg total, and at first I did shrink (mainly just flattening out), but now the last month adding GH I am bigger and leaner than I was using 2grams of gear

I might be too small to fully utilize the 2 grams, and I’m going to experiment with lower dosed cycles with GH included.
Appetite is great, energy is up, and strength is going up in the gym.
I’m 5’9 250 @ 10% bf for reference. We’ll see how long I can hold this and/or keep making gains
first of all, I agree - if you have side effects at a given dose, let's say 2g gear, it means that it is too high a dose for you and you do not have enough muscles (androgen receptors) to use it. Therefore, larger doses are built very slowly - over years, not months, as our muscle mass increases.

Another thing also depends on how far you are from your natural genetic potential. If you needed enough up to 5g and 15iu gh to maintain 290 lbs with 9% body fat, there is no way you could stop it by going down to 2.5g or 3g and 10iu gh

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear