over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else here try Binaural Beats?

Sinestro

Banned
I"ve been trying binaural beats lately to enhance my training. Anybody, else here trying them out? And if so any positive results?

I tried the 15 day free trial of Neuro Enhancer 2.0. It has beats for natural HGH release etc.

I also want to try the ones that are supposed to work like steroids. Not, quite as good as the real thing I'm sure. But, for under $5 what the heck it's worth a try.

They also are supposed to help IQ gain. Who needs an extra 10 points of IQ?

I've also started to throw other cognitive enhancers into the mix. Gingko Biloba, Lecithin, and today I bought some DMAE.

I believe in the old adage. "A strong body = A strong mind!"

Yes I've been using them for many years.
"supposed to work like steroids." Ive never heard , but what programs do you have
I been using the Awaking protocol from Centerpointe I believe I have everything they have made.
I also have most of Kelly Howells work.
The benefits don’t happen very quickly .
Each person responds differently .
It took over six month before I could truly say Yep ! this is damn good.

It does work, with science to back it up

I've tried Neuro-Programmer 2.0. When, I get $50 together I'll pay for it. It's the one with the HGH release beats. And it comes with a 15 day free trial!

Instead of putting on one I was putting on 15. That's all my computer can handle. I also played all the scripts.

Here's the website: http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/np/index.php

I seem to have had results already. At least I think I'm smarter!

I also downloaded some on my Iphone. I want to play them 24/7. And see what happens.

You can google free binaural beats. And brainwave entrainment.

Here's the wickipedia articles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwave_entrainment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats

I also think it's the key to longevity.

I just lost 10 pts. for reading this post---i think someone who worked for hitler used this first and you see what it got them Crazy:rolleyes:

I just lost 10 pts. for reading this post---i think someone who worked for hitler used this first and you see what it got them Crazy:rolleyes:

That was very informative , what a abundance of knowledge you have just shared with us.
If it wasn’t such ppl as yourself this board would not be what it is today.
Honestly , you truly have incredible knowledge and we are utterly indebted to you for your magnificent contribution to Professional Muscle .
We can only hope to be able to EQUALLY share with you as you have so graciously shared your immense knowledge with us.
Most assuredly ! We will try our best !
What a guy ,
Thank you very very much !

Hot Rocks
Rock on !

Thank Hot Rocks! I hope you are'nt just being sarcastic. LOL!!

Bass thank you for the kick in the nuts. I'm used to it.

And yes the Nazis did touch on some of the things I do. I was in the Army for 7 Years and trained in Psychological Operations a 37F. I was a linguist and slated to go through the interrogation school. Look it up or google it.

I shared this and a ton of other information I've found on ChemcalAnarchy.Com and I got banned. Who would want free HGH after all? Who would want to be able to produce HGH naturally? Turn into a super computer / athletic god?

I've been on this board since the Renegade days lurking. I re-registered with this user name a few months back. But, you know if you don't have 3 billion posts you don't really have any credibility anyways.

I also meditate daily. For recovery and healing. I'm able to manipulate Chi with no formal training whatsoever. I have a good 10 - 20 psychic abilities too. Big deal? Who cares? I can heal people manipulating Chi.

I love all the naysayers who refuse to come out of the box. They are the ones I label as sheeples.

I've posted some of my psychic experiences on BigOrb.Com. On the main Orb. The one on paranormal and psychic investigations. I seem to have abilities nobody else does. Or maybe I'll find them eventually.

Big deal! LOL.. Just trying to wake up the sheeples. I've already figured it out though. It's like trying to corral a herd of rabid cats.

I'll keep my post on here to Bodybuilding related topics though. I really don't want to get banned again or have my thread deleted.

I can always continue to lurk and keep all this knowledge to myself too. I get tired of being ridiculed and belittled.

Can you send me a link to the binaural beats that are supposed to work like roids???? I'll give it a go, what do you have to lose?

Steroid Binaural Beats

Here's the Idoser link for the Steroid Beats:

http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=69&products_id=195

JuiceIT!
$3.00
JuiceIT! / Steroid (Moderate) / 30 Minutes / JuiceIT! was designed for the sports or workout user. If flows through 3 levels to finely tune you as a preparation for workout or sports activity. At 3hz, your reaction time greatly increases. At 3.5hz there is an "Enhancement of Receptivity," and finally at 6.3hz there is an increase in accelerated learning. Use JuiceIT! When used just prior to sports or workouts, we found it to profoundly affect our performance! The PERFECT supplement for sports users who do not want to use chemicals or steroids, this is as close as you can get to the real thing. When competition is high, kick it into high gear!

A big $3. I'm going to try it too.

I'm on my way to a local Magic Store. I'm going to buy more crystals and stones. I'm trying everything I can. These help to open up and turn on Chakras. They are really inexpensive too for the most part. I put on meditative Binaural beats and place a piece of Azurite over my Pineal Gland. It's called the 3rd Eye. The Ajna Chakra. Just another trick I try. Like I said I only seem to have 10+ Psychic abilities.

I've listened to the steroid binaural beat. I'll see what happens the next few weeks. Hopefully, I'll recover quicker at least after a workout. For $3 it's worth a try!

I'm listening to the Chakra opening binaural beat now. It's supposed to turn on some more psychic abilities. I would'nt mind having a few more for a mere $4.25!

Chakra
$4.25
Chakra / Stimulant (VERY Strong) / 30 Minutes / A chakra is thought to be a nexus of metaphysical and/or biophysical energy residing in the human body and there are several basic chakras: Sahasrara is said to be the chakra of consciousness, Ajna is the chakra of time and awareness and of light, Vishuddha is said to be related to communication and growth, Anahata is related to the transition from base to higher energy, Swadhisthana is related to sexuality and creativity, and Muladhara is related to instinct. The Chakra dose is a journey though all the major chakras in 30 minutes, so be aware this can be a strain on the body and soul. Be prepared for this jouney as we have reports of outer level consciousness, increased awareness, a great understanding, supreme instinct and a hint of sexuality. The effects of this dose are soul-wide, and not recommended for beginners.

I don't know about all those products, but I've got some mp3s that are supposed to be like that and I think they work, though subtlely.

I assume they are like any pharmaceutical. It all depends on your brain. On your physiology.

That's why I'm throwing cognitive enhancers into the mix too. Gingko Biloba, DMAE, Choline and Lecithin, so far. When, I can afford it I'll add more into the mix. I'm really itching to try Premacetium. You can wickipedia nootriopic this list is long! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic

I already take Fish Oil, Multi-Vitamins, Arginine, Vitamin D, Creatine, Protein.

Stones and crystals are supposed to help too. I'm still kind of skeptical but what the hell. I'm trying them. They average around a $1 a piece. I have a good 20 or 30 so far.

I study magic. I study the Tree of Life. I study Quantum Mechanics, String Theory and M-Theory too.

I meditate with binaural beats and use visualization techniques. When I purchase the full version of Neuro Programmer I 'll write my own scripts to program myself. I want to buy a faster computer so I can hundreds of them at once!

I follow the Left Hand Path! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-Hand_Path

Which is basically: Although some sects value proximity to the divine, most followers of Left-Hand Path belief systems seek to become divinities in their own right or behold themselves as such already.[citation needed] A simplified outlook would state the RHP teaches divinity through association, while LHP teaches divinity through emulation.

I want to become a GOD that's all. I already have abilities that are unexplainable. Or at least I'm figuring them out. I've remotely healed people. I can project my thoughts and people feel them or hear them. I have a good 10 or 20 more abilities. Big Deal! Who cares?

I want to become a GOD that's all. I already have abilities that are unexplainable. Or at least I'm figuring them out. I've remotely healed people. I can project my thoughts and people feel them or hear them. I have a good 10 or 20 more abilities. Big Deal! Who cares?

Were you ever into psychedelic drugs at all?

uhh

Were you ever into psychedelic drugs at all?

'Cuz that would be so, like, wierd.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2008-07-01-magic-mushroom-drug_N.htm

"Scientists reported Tuesday that when they surveyed volunteers 14 months after they took the drug, most said they were still feeling and behaving better because of the experience.

Two-thirds of them also said the drug had produced one of the five most spiritually significant experiences they'd ever had."

I did try acid and a mushrooms way back in 1993 for a brief period.

I'll keep the Psychic / LHP talk to the approiate boards: Satannet.com and BigOrb.Com

The Satanists hate psychics and the Psychics hate Satanist. The bodybuilding community seems to hate both. LOL. Everyone, hates me.

I just got back from the gym so I'm trying out the steroid binaural beats.

They even have binaural beats for Hallucinogenics. I want to try those ones too. Timothy Leery was probably right about the mind expansion potential of psychodelics. The Indians would go on their Vision Quests and consume Peyote to expand their minds and contact the dead / spirits / guardians. That's another line of research I want to get into. The Indians had their own Shamans / Witch Doctors. They also say their braves could often go through a hail of bullets unscathed! That might be a useful ability in this day and age. After all 2012 and the EndTimes are upon us.

Here's a link for some drug / hallucinogenic binaural beats:

http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=79

Here's the LSD one.

LSD
$4.50
LSD / Recreational (Very Strong) / 30 Minutes / LSD is the best known and most researched psychedelic. It is the standard against which all other psychedelics are compared. It is active at extremely low doses, and we have captured its’ essence in binaural form. Expect the following with the LSD dose, and in a very strong initial onset: increase in energy (stimulation), increase in associative and creative thinking, mood lift, increased awareness and appreciation, increased awareness of senses, closed and open eye visuals … and a profound life-changing spiritual experience.

WOW!~ I'll buy those ones today. Only $4.50!

Sinestro said:
I want to buy a faster computer so I can hundreds of them at once!

Sinestro said:
I want to become a GOD that's all. I already have abilities that are unexplainable. Or at least I'm figuring them out. I've remotely healed people. I can project my thoughts and people feel them or hear them. I have a good 10 or 20 more abilities.

...all that God-like talent and you can't even build your own computer?

I'll tell you what... I'll teach you how to put a processor in a motherboard and the motherboard in a case and you teach me how to heal people...

...seriously cus it straight up sucks having to watch friends and family die from cancer.

Or if you can't teach me then I beg you to cure my cousin who has kids and a family and will soon die from lymphoma.

This is a serious post. What good is bragging about healing people. Do you need an incentive?

Name your price.

No shit. It's amazing. I have like $1 to my name! Maybe, that's part of it. I offer it freely. I could use a beer or two though.

I'm a Remote Influencer. Along with enjoying bodybuilding and a few other things I don't know if I should talk about. After all the sheeple get scared and attack what they don't understand. I'm not paranoid either. I'm a realist. I've had people come at me with crucifixes etc. numerous times.

I could build my own computer if I put my mind to it. I wonder what would happen running a few thousand binaural beats at once while projecting my will into the internet?

I don't know how I heal people. Or I partially do now. It's manipulating CHI. I don't know what all I can cure. Who knows. Maybe, there is no limit. I need to study Reiki and Qi Dong. How could I be have the powers of Qi Dong master with no formal training whhtsoever? It's wild.

Check out this Qi Dong master and healer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8iCIYx1CYc&NR=1

I already can do some of this for what reason I don't know. I stood on an overpass during rush hour and had thousands of cars go under me while I was shooting CHI out of my palms. I'm not sure if this works of not. Any ideas?

A true healer can heal no matter where the ill person is .
1 inch or 10,000 miles .

Last edited:
The Steroid beats seem to be kicking in. My strength is going up like I was juicing. But, no sides. I figure no cycling then. No messing up the rest of your biology. NO POST RECOVERY PERIOD! I'm currently 5'9" 297 lbs. I do have a gut but it should be gone in a week or 3. Diet is always the hardest part for me.

I think it might be worth the $4 investment.

I can't wait to try the HGH Binaural beats again. Only, $50 for the full version. LOL.. I need to sell some cd's to get that money together.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear