over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever hit the SCIATIC NERVE?

fireazm

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just curious if anyone has ever hit their sciatic nerve in their glute before
and what did it feel like, obviously it hurt probally like no other but
if you had, did you just drop?
feel like you are gonna passout? or just realized what u hit and pulled out?

your WAY of target in your shot placement if you hit your sciatic nerve as it runs alot closer to your ass crack than your hip

Never "hit it", but I slipped a disk once...
It's not something you forget. Not so much pain as the inability to use one of my legs.

Friend did . he said he dropped like a ton of bricks and was immobile for a bit. Dont even go near there.

Never "hit it", but I slipped a disk once...
It's not something you forget. Not so much pain as the inability to use one of my legs.

Hey Hawk-How did you slip a disc by pinning?

You guys ever heard of people hitting nerves in their chest? Kicks the needle and syringe clean out of the muscle *LOL*. I wouldn't know tho, I do NOT INDULGE in illegal activity. :cool:

Last edited:
Hey Hawk-How did you slip a disc by pinning?

Not by pinning, hence my "hit" reference.
I did it by failing to warm up properly for squats.

You guys ever heard of people hitting nerves in their chest? Kicks the needle and syringe clean out of the muscle *LOL*. I wouldn't know tho, I do illegal activity. :cool:

You DO or you DON'T? LOL!

Never hit the sciatic nerve but ran out of 25 gauges one time and only had 20's so i decided to hit a quad shot with my 20 gauge. Must of hit something rather big because my leg got warm first with a slight sting then a massive sting started to come on so I pulled it out and literally like a cartoon getting hit on the head and a huge bump magically appearing my leg grew about an inch vertical before my eyes. Kinda scary when it happen but now I look back and laugh how stupid it was considering my legs are very veiny anyway.

Never hit the sciatic nerve but ran out of 25 gauges one time and only had 20's so i decided to hit a quad shot with my 20 gauge. Must of hit something rather big because my leg got warm first with a slight sting then a massive sting started to come on so I pulled it out and literally like a cartoon getting hit on the head and a huge bump magically appearing my leg grew about an inch vertical before my eyes. Kinda scary when it happen but now I look back and laugh how stupid it was considering my legs are very veiny anyway.

:eek: 20g??? i would have been happier using a roofing nail :D

I have a close friend while in the bathroom hit it, he dropped straight to the floor and spent the next 2-3 days recovering.

How ther fuck are you hitting the sciatic nerve ?? do you relize where it runs??

I"ve hit a nerve in my quad once cause the muscle to jump reay hard and actualy bent a 23g needle , hut for more than a week.

I don't know of any nerves located anywhere near the area that you should be hitting when doing a glute shot

Where was the nerve in your leg you hit?

Where was the nerve in your leg you hit?

outer quad , maybe 5" above knee. I only use 1" long pin and I have some pretty thick legs so it wasen't anywhere near the bone.
as the needle slid it their was a quick shock like that caused the muscle to twitch realy hard one time and that was it

thanks. Thats good to know. When i pin quads i always hit the outer quad. Ill remember to stay a little higher than that. I have thought about pinning the center of the quad as well. I am rotating between quads and glutes, but this time doing glutes was really painful a day after. It has subsided since but i could hardly walk the day after pinning glutes this week. Today i pinned quads and hit the outer quad and its smooth as glass. Thinking about rotating between center and outer quads and dropping glutes. I will remember to stay up from the knee though. Thanks

I have not but was told a story by a nurse of 35 years about how a new nurse came in, didn't use her landmarks and just darted. Nailed this poor lady's nerve and she was paralyzed for nearly a week. Not something to fuck around with. Worst part was she was shooting Heparin there......WTF? So she shouldn't have been using the glutes anyways.

I'm not sure they are hitting th sci nerve

Virgin or Fresh Muscle will hurt, burn, etc. I would have to use a 2-4inch needle to hit the Sci Nerve. I beleive people Hit Capollaries alot or Blood Vessels. I have hit my Quads in a year when I do it hurts no matter what is going in.

outer quad , maybe 5" above knee. I only use 1" long pin and I have some pretty thick legs so it wasen't anywhere near the bone.
as the needle slid it their was a quick shock like that caused the muscle to twitch realy hard one time and that was it

That twiching thing in your quad... I have that too. Most of the time It's not so bad so the procedure can go on but there are times that it scares the shit out of me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws