advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone familiar with injectable creatine?

that's what I'm thinking. Haven't had time to join or search their forum. Figure it absorbs fast since it's water based. Not such a deal if it's 5mg/dose...too expensive.

Creatine bloats the SHIT out of me but helps a ton. If sub Q works at low doses (since its dosed so low) I'd be open to trying it.

Lol I might just try it out of curiosity. Its crazy its so hard to find info on a product that has been out forever.

Lol I might just try it out of curiosity. Its crazy its so hard to find info on a product that has been out forever.

Plenty of info on the oral form but little on the inj. I wonder if syntheselen? is similar to the creatine inj.?

Lol yeah I know all about creatine mono. I did find two post that said the injectable worked way better than mono. One guy said he used it 3 times a week but didn't list what dose. Really its just a curiosity for. Ha I hate not knowing about something.

From what I've read it's injected IV, correct?

That seems like a lot of hassle for getting creatine in...

No way its awesome it is just like doing Heroin, u feel like a junkie sticking it in your arm, if thats a problem u can go between your toes i heard....
NO BLOAT, INTENSE ENERGY, MENTAL FOCUS, SEXUAL STAMINA

Did anyone email Sten? Any answers on this?

Sten is a research item source and will more than likely not be a source of information as you need to research these things yourself. They are strict about their rules and that is a good thing.

Once you saturate your stores what would be the advantage of this over oral creatine?

If you could saturate there is no advantage but i'm sure it's more effective a 5g drip of Pharmagrade creatine phosphate drip than a glass of 5g of creatine mono that begin to get creatinine just when you put it in the liquid

yup exactly. Creatine is a waste for me anyway. Never did a damn thing for me

maybe because your digestive system couldn't process it, a drip is strauight in your blood in the phosphate form ready to reach the muscles.

Not busting your chomps or anything. I know your just curious, but IV, thats crazy. What if there is impurities in the creatine? Which I'm sure there are. Nothing like a blood infection racing through your body. Over creatine??? I think not.

impurities in a drug produced under Pharmacia&Upjohn license in a western Europe facilities??? Like writed in an other thread it's more easy to get an infection IM than IV (i work with junkies, they inject straight in theyr veins heroin from a nylon bag they put in theyr asses using water of the toilet.....never an infetion, never one...)

That's what I meant when I said there are a ton of hassles involved with something like that. The only injections I'll do are sub-q or IM. IV is too much for me. Especially when I can drink it

It's too much for me too, i don't like creatine powder, i prefer tablets because i tollerate it better than powder but i can say you that a 5g of Creatine Phosphate drip is potent. If not why do you believe that the doc of a soccer team will use it on a player that make 2-3million $/year...?
Neoton was not creatine it was creatine phosphate and it didn't pass through your stomach, it's in the blood in the phosphate form, a big difference because your muscle need creatine phosphate not creatine.

If you could saturate there is no advantage but i'm sure it's more effective a 5g drip of Pharmagrade creatine phosphate drip than a glass of 5g of creatine mono that begin to get creatinine just when you put it in the liquid

maybe because your digestive system couldn't process it, a drip is strauight in your blood in the phosphate form ready to reach the muscles.

impurities in a drug produced under Pharmacia&Upjohn license in a western Europe facilities??? Like writed in an other thread it's more easy to get an infection IM than IV (i work with junkies, they inject straight in theyr veins heroin from a nylon bag they put in theyr asses using water of the toilet.....never an infetion, never one...)

It's too much for me too, i don't like creatine powder, i prefer tablets because i tollerate it better than powder but i can say you that a 5g of Creatine Phosphate drip is potent. If not why do you believe that the doc of a soccer team will use it on a player that make 2-3million $/year...?
Neoton was not creatine it was creatine phosphate and it didn't pass through your stomach, it's in the blood in the phosphate form, a big difference because your muscle need creatine phosphate not creatine.

Now we are getting somewhere. How about creatine taken intramuscularly? Would one use 5 grams? Is it as effective as the IV method?

If dosing was ewual I could see the IM/IV/SQ getting faster results. But once stores are full they are easily topped off with oral use. Also the product I can eaisly find is very low potency. No where near 5g.

If dosing was ewual I could see the IM/IV/SQ getting faster results. But once stores are full they are easily topped off with oral use. Also the product I can eaisly find is very low potency. No where near 5g.

I see the low potency one as well and my guess is that it is a more concentrated form or it is a sham.

i see people write sten is stocking it, can you tell me who sten is? is it a site sponcer?

All I know is Bill Romonowski(former Broncos' LB) used to use it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131