advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone familiar with the dietary supplement Acidophilis?

Friend of mine has been preaching this to me now for awhile. He says that it heps regulate the digestive tract and allows you to utilize your food better and grow more. He used a puppy growing faster than a human as a primary example. He told me that a puppy has a stronger digestive tract therefore it can grow faster from larger quantities of food. It's fairly cheap to buy, I've just never heard of it on the boards really

Friend of mine has been preaching this to me now for awhile. He says that it heps regulate the digestive tract and allows you to utilize your food better and grow more. He used a puppy growing faster than a human as a primary example. He told me that a puppy has a stronger digestive tract therefore it can grow faster from larger quantities of food. It's fairly cheap to buy, I've just never heard of it on the boards really

I use that as well as bromelain regularly for digestion. Why eat so much if you can't utilize it? Acido is great to use after any sort of ant-biotic as well to replace the good bacteria lost from the anti-biotic.

I use that as well as bromelain regularly for digestion. Why eat so much if you can't utilize it? Acido is great to use after any sort of ant-biotic as well to replace the good bacteria lost from the anti-biotic.

Thats the answer I was looking for, thanx

I travel to Mexico frequently and take acidophillus while Im there. I used to get sick, but not since I started the AD, Its supposed to be healthy Bacteria that conditions your bod to better fight the bad Bac

I had probs with bloat & gas/upset stomach from shakes ....... I also for some reason would have probs with digesting certain types of supp caps & would pass them un-utilized.
Someone on another board suggested acidophillus.......
I now take one acidophillus cap per main meal & I have never had another passed cap or upset stomach since. Great addition to my daily's IMO.
Monossi

Great product.

Great product.

Would it help bring waist down. I was useing it with beyond greens, but it was expenisive so I discontinued.

But I you say it has to be done, I would not question.

Would it help bring waist down. I was useing it with beyond greens, but it was expenisive so I discontinued.

Big Bapper,

It will help. Food is sometimes not fully digested. This well help this cause hence lowering abdominal distention from gas, and undigested food. There are some digestive enzymes from Wal-mart that have Acidphilus along with other digestive aids in a single supplement.

I take pro-biotics everyday they are a godsend in a bodybuilders diet.
All the chemicals we are exposed to environmentally and nutritionally-a report just came out that Splenda kills the essential bacteria in the intestines as well.
I sometimes drink the Lifeway Keifer Organic Milk
**broken link removed**
or I just take a complex pro-biotic from NOW foods and eat some yogurt with it.

Why Do People Use Probiotics

* Diarrhea Due to Antibiotic Use
* Traveler's Diarrhea/Food poisioning
* Side Effects of Radiation Therapy
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Vaginal and Intestinal Yeast Infections
* Ulcerative Colitis
* Crohn's Disease
* Immune Support
* Lactose Intolerance
* Prevention of Colds
* Allergic Rhinitis / Hayfever
* Constipation
* Colon Cancer Prevention
* Pouchitis
* Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth
* Canker Sores

If you ever eat out -always take a few probiotic caps with you-trust me you'll thank me later-you won't get the loose stools from the foods that are on salad bars buffets and sometimes even from the entrees.
Watch your local channel sometimes and see the food service ratings on some of the restaurants you'll see some of the violations and grades.....yowsa....

yes, this is something he mentioned to me when he told me about it. He said it would get rid of bloat and make the waist smaller

look for probiotics containing

1. as many species as possible, not just lactobacillus acidophilus, there are a couple of species of lactobacillus and bifidobacterium both of those are synergistic.

2. Lyophilized powder either capped in enteric coated caps or formulated in with Rosell technology which renders the bacteria resistant to stomach acid and peptidases present in the stomach. If your supplement doesnt meet those criteria its as good as useless because the bacteria will not survive the stomach acid.

3. look for caps containing oligosaccharides as well as those will serve as an initial food for bacteria when they attempt to colonize the intestinal wall.

the enteric coated caps with oligosaccharides are probably the best because they can be taken at any time during the day and be effective.
a lot of other formulations are required to be taken either 30 mins before a meal or during a meal.

Best probiotic on the market, especially for what you pay

Attachments

• JEPS.jpg
    JEPS.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 164
When you take aas or antibiotics the candida [or yeast or bad bacteria] in your intestines feeds on the thees and can out number good bacteria. This is called candicitus, it causes all kinds of problems including food allergies, sugar and other food cravings,water retention along with bad digestion, there fore toxins in your system.
[This is how one gets athlete's foot, people pissing in the shower]. Acidophilus [and garlic]helps kill candida,after it is killed[which causes toxins in the body] good bacteria[Those in Jarro Dophilus] needs to replace the bad or it can re multiply. Mercury, lead and other heavy metals in your system will cause a very bad over growth of candida which only can be put back to normal by hydrogen peroxide IV's. Of cource after the heavy metals are removed. Its a must for long cycles. One does need some yeast but not to much.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear