over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone have any tricks....

rotty

Registered
to help the appetite. I completely lose my appetite when its hot and muggy outside. It kills me in the summer because I do construction so the lack of appetite makes me weak at work and sometimes go a little hypo. Anyone have any tricks to stimulate app without loading up a pin with B12 and bringing it to work because that is out of the question

I know how it feels. I'm in the pool business in South Florida. Today it was almost 100 degrees out there. I drink tons of water and keep my shirt wet. Equipoise always helps too!!

Cold protein shakes. I can always drink a meal when its hot out.

get a new job! haha

i feel for ya, i have done framing, drywall, plumbing, and concrete up untill a year ago.... i lived in vegas and southern utah, it gets to 110 daily in the summer, not the easiest way to build mass.... i noticed if the food was appitizing i could eat a lot more of it... i ate out a lot while doing construction, but it was pretty much the only thing i could do to eat the calories needed....

good luck man...

to help the appetite. I completely lose my appetite when its hot and muggy outside. It kills me in the summer because I do construction so the lack of appetite makes me weak at work and sometimes go a little hypo. Anyone have any tricks to stimulate app without loading up a pin with B12 and bringing it to work because that is out of the question

Why inject at work??

I've never taken B12 before I just assumed that I would have to take it close to when I wanted to eat for it to stimulate my appetite since the heat and humidity are what make me completely lose it

I've never taken B12 before I just assumed that I would have to take it close to when I wanted to eat for it to stimulate my appetite since the heat and humidity are what make me completely lose it

Synthelamin - 1ml once a day for 7 days, then 1ml every 3rd day thereafter.

igf makes me hungry.

more you eat the hungrier you get.

and EQ really increases my appetite (and test/other compounds but especially EQ).

Without relying strictly on drugs, there are a lot of things you can try.
Does the idea of eating hot food in a hot climate cause you to lose your appetite?
If so eat something that is best served chilled. Also, simply the texture of foods
can alter your perceived appetite; try various combinations.

Maybe try going the liquid route for a while. I know for myself when
the last thing I want to do is eat, pounding down a liquid meal is much
easier than stuffing my face with solid food.

If all else fails, eat your favorite food during this time. Even if it isn't the
healthiest meal I feel that consuming some calories in this extreme environment
is better than nothing, especially if you are going hypo.

Controlled Labs makes a product called Black Hole that is an appetite enhancer. I have used it in the past and found that after about five days of use it helped a ton.

I mix protein powder, cocoa powder, stevia, waxy maize and sometimes blueberries to make my own icecream. You can also add MCT to calorie it up. Very delicious...

Nothing works better than syntelamin. This product is unique because is the only timed released b12 available. So instead of having it administrate every day, once or twice a week will be sufficient and efficient.

try some ketofin bro (actually pretty close to benadryl) .. it works really good.
if you got a good dr. tell them you need something for appetite its called megastrol (aka megace)... really really good.
they use it for aids patience to make them eat

keep a picture of some brownies, cookies, ice cream, and krispy kremes in your wallet and look at it every 5 minutes.

DAMN IT!!!!! NOW I'M HUNGRY!!!! :mad:

when its hot the appetite drops and for me a teaspoon full of glutamine helps with some water...it leaves a sweet taste in my mouth and actually makes me hungry as hell after 10-20 minutes...

also if you have a "cooking chanel" or something i get very hungry just by watching them prepare the food :eek: ...alex

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131