over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone hear of this

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
I've recently started hearing this and thought it was BS but there are tons of articles out there that this is something still in clinical trials but is having some success. I know Cancer is either 1 or 2 in affecting and killing people or neck and neck with CVD. Wanted to know if anyone else hear of this and is it BS? Guess I'm just hopeful they find a cure in my lifetime
https://www.google.com/amp/pix11.co...rus-as-cure-for-cancer-stricken-patients/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gizmo

Registered
I've recently started hearing this and thought it was BS but there are tons of articles out there that this is something still in clinical trials but is having some success. I know Cancer is either 1 or 2 in affecting and killing people or neck and neck with CVD. Wanted to know if anyone else hear of this and is it BS? Guess I'm just hopeful they find a cure in my lifetime
https://www.google.com/amp/pix11.co...rus-as-cure-for-cancer-stricken-patients/amp/

I've heard of similar trials with the herpes virus, so this is probably in the works too.

asteelz

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Have seen this before in the journal of clinical oncology.A one size fits all cure for cancer is too general unfortunately, as many types exist with variable metabolic substrate and pathology. Thankfully recent advances in medicine and surgical procedures are giving patients a much greater chance than say 10 years ago.

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
The HBO show "Vice" had a segment on this subject. They are trying to genetically alter HIV and other viruses to attack only cancer cells, and not healthy cells. If I remember correctly they were having some success treating leukemia using these methods.

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
The HBO show "Vice" had a segment on this subject. They are trying to genetically alter HIV and other viruses to attack only cancer cells, and not healthy cells. If I remember correctly they were having some success treating leukemia using these methods.

Yes there was a study done in 2011 with 11 or 13 patients I believe and the majority of them went into remission while the cancer cells came back in a few. It was an interesting read but they were quick to say it was an altered version of HIV and nobody was injecting the full blown AIDS virus in the test subjects

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
xsyst