over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here get Dr prescribed Deca?

NewSchool82

Newbies
If so which type of Dr gave it to you? How did you convince him Deca is what you needed?

Buddy of mine tried it, but no one wanted to prescribe it. Which I understand tbh, it isn't a wonderhealing drug

Buddy of mine tried it, but no one wanted to prescribe it. Which I understand tbh, it isn't a wonderhealing drug
I was told that some TRT Dr’s are now perscribing it in low doses like 109-200mg for joint pain.

If so which type of Dr gave it to you? How did you convince him Deca is what you needed?

Yes I had it prescribed several years ago from a doctor at a anti aging clinic.... I have had 3 shoulder surgeries so he said it was for my joints.....but I think he would have prescribed it for anything....needless to say that anti aging clinic shut down......now I get TRT from my regular doctor and there is no way in hell he would prescribe deca....lol

Yes 200mg per wk plus my test c
I took my HRT doc a few articles on the benefits of Deca for older athletes.
He had no problem with it once he saw some documentation.
There is a compounding pharmacy in so cal I fax the script to along with my test c, b-12 and caber...

Last edited:
I found a life extension doctor who works with bodybuilders. My friend goes to him. The doc says he just wants to keep you healthy. He said keep things on the down low but he will give you extra test if you want. My friend asked for deca and the doctor didn’t know what it was but said he would look into it.
The office visits are around $400 not covered my insurance. He writes 3 month scripts at first then 6 month.

Last edited:
Yes have gotten 200mg/week scripted. Some hrt clinics prescribe it. Not cheap though ($220+ per 10ml vial).

when u r an old busted up cunt that 200mg can be a god send.

Very unlikely you'll see this in the states.

Some TRT and rejuvenation clinics in the USA will prescribe it with no problem.

200mg gonna do much other that lubricate your joints?

Definitely provides some fullness. Primary benefit for me though is allowing me to perform at my best in the gym through making my joints feel healthy.

The key is still maintain good form and don't increase poundages too quickly in the gym.

Just ran 400 test and 200 deca - both scripted by a doc - and saw great results.

Last edited:
Like previously stated, certain trt clinics in the states will. I had it prescribed at 200mg a week along with 200mg cyp a week years back. Expensive though.

Definitely provides some fullness. Primary benefit for me though is allowing me to perform at my best in the gym through making my joints feel healthy.

The key is still maintain good form and don't increase poundages too quickly in the gym.

Just ran 400 test and 200 deca - both scripted by a doc - and saw great results.

You on that 200mg deca full time? anything happen to your ability to get boners or sex drive?

You on that 200mg deca full time? anything happen to your ability to get boners or sex drive?

I'm scripted the test and deca year round, but I blast and cruise. So I'll run test + deca for 12 weeks at a time, then cruise on 200mg or less of just test for roughly 8 weeks.

My libido is slightly lower on 400 test + 200 deca per week than it is on a 160mg test per week cruise. No ED problems, just marginally lower. I also run .25 adex EOD alongside that stack.

I stockpile the extra test and deca I'm scripted while I cruise. I could follow my script, but I don't think it's healthy to be on 300-400 test + 200 deca year round.

I'm scripted the test and deca year round, but I blast and cruise. So I'll run test + deca for 12 weeks at a time, then cruise on 200mg or less of just test for roughly 8 weeks.

My libido is slightly lower on 400 test + 200 deca per week than it is on a 160mg test per week cruise. No ED problems, just marginally lower. I also run .25 adex EOD alongside that stack.

I stockpile the extra test and deca I'm scripted while I cruise. I could follow my script, but I don't think it's healthy to be on 300-400 test + 200 deca year round.

all that is still quite hi.

200mgs o t is on my higher side. 300 is qite hi.
i notice npp around 60-70 mg wk in terms of fullness and joint pain relief.
100-200mg npp and it is for me a cycle.
200t=200npp=200mast i feel is quite safe and quite strong. add a lil gh andif you put your time in for the previous 10 years it swill sure show!

My TRT doc prescribes it for guys who have trouble building muscle mass. I’m guessing what he’s charge wouldn’t be worth it.

From
A clinic easy af, you can get var, anadrol and I have seen even winny. If you have HIV you can also get whatever is going to make you feel better.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws