over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here get Dr prescribed Deca?

From the doctor POV why take the risk in Rx deca for joint pain? Just stupid, unnecessary risk.... and behind the times. Dr`s that are with it, now Rx bpc157 (injection or oral caps) and TB500. All this can be purchased easily from American compounding pharmacies.

My Doc gave me 200 mgs weekly but would only give me ten weeks worth.

I had to come off after that for three weeks.

I haven't ran Deca in years, but you can def grow on low test and 200 mg of Deca. 200/200....who says you can't grow on that?

From the doctor POV why take the risk in Rx deca for joint pain? Just stupid, unnecessary risk.... and behind the times. Dr`s that are with it, now Rx bpc157 (injection or oral caps) and TB500. All this can be purchased easily from American compounding pharmacies.

Certain states have very lax oversight of prescribing habits. Hence why many of the HRT clinics that script deca, var, etc. are heavily concentrated in places like FL and NV.

I haven't ran Deca in years, but you can def grow on low test and 200 mg of Deca. 200/200....who says you can't grow on that?

What were your cardiovascular/bloodwork impacts? Did you get the deca-dick I read about? If the doctor prescribed it, I am guessing that is not a "heavy" dose????

What were your cardiovascular/bloodwork impacts? Did you get the deca-dick I read about? If the doctor prescribed it, I am guessing that is not a "heavy" dose????

on 100-200mgs npp or deca i get no side effects.
times i have done that have i have had a lot of pain and it helped with that, also gave a nice roundness to things.

added to trt dose and cycle with test and mast in 100-200mg ranges of each.

i really like adding mast to trt as ramping up training, or like summer cycle sort of thing... done over 3 months or so going from trt of 100-150 to test of 200. then lowering test a lil to 150 and adding mast at 100. slowly upping and alternating. after like 6 weeks of doing that getting them to 200 of each. make adjustments and add the deca (npp) in similar way.

makes huge difference in look and keeps things relativley safe and reasonable dosage wise.

really a nice combo

In the mid 80s, when it was legal for Dr to prescribe AAS for performance enhancement, my very 1st 2 cycles were Dr administered Deca, 150mg EOW for 3 shots. Needless to say I quickly realized that wasn't going to cut it so I went out on my own. At that time I was fortunate enough to work with Dan Duchaine.
It was the same Dr that Mike Mentzer used. Ill bet he was much more generous with Mentzer lol!

on 100-200mgs npp or deca i get no side effects.
times i have done that have i have had a lot of pain and it helped with that, also gave a nice roundness to things.

added to trt dose and cycle with test and mast in 100-200mg ranges of each.

i really like adding mast to trt as ramping up training, or like summer cycle sort of thing... done over 3 months or so going from trt of 100-150 to test of 200. then lowering test a lil to 150 and adding mast at 100. slowly upping and alternating. after like 6 weeks of doing that getting them to 200 of each. make adjustments and add the deca (npp) in similar way.

makes huge difference in look and keeps things relativley safe and reasonable dosage wise.

really a nice combo

I never heard of Deca for TRT, so is 200 mg of Deca considered a low dose? Moderate? Or is that competitive bodybuilder dosage?

Also...any concerns with cardiac health at 200 mg per week? Did you experience any hypertrophy or strength gains? And if so, did you lose them when you went off?

I never heard of Deca for TRT, so is 200 mg of Deca considered a low dose? Moderate? Or is that competitive bodybuilder dosage?

Most bodybuilders consider 200mg EW to be a low dose of deca.

Some HRT clinics will script it alongside Test. 200mg is enough for me to see greater muscle fullness and make my joints feel more lubricated. I usually run it with 300-400 test.

Most bodybuilders consider 200mg EW to be a low dose of deca.

Some HRT clinics will script it alongside Test. 200mg is enough for me to see greater muscle fullness and make my joints feel more lubricated. I usually run it with 300-400 test.

Good to know thanks. I just heard some nightmare stories about limp dick and possibly cardiovascular events, so I was wondering what a "lower" dose like 200 mg would have both good/bad. Essentially does the risk outweigh the reward????

deca is not trt.
test at 70-200ish mg week only is trt.

adding more of anything even test is a cycle.

this has nothing to do with competition.
though we all know emeric did the olympia on 300mg test n 300mg wini. :eek:
which i guess is "competitive".

all this is, is many years of drug experience:lightbulb:
get more with less and learn to respect aas doses. they can lead to problems over time listening to internet mythology.

Good to know thanks. I just heard some nightmare stories about limp dick and possibly cardiovascular events, so I was wondering what a "lower" dose like 200 mg would have both good/bad. Essentially does the risk outweigh the reward????

side effects are often dose dependent.
in all probability with 200-300mgs you wont have any issues.

while possible deca dick is much more prevalant in internet forums then reality.

no one can tell you what the cardio effects might be for you. recent studies show deca to not be so "safe" in that regaurd. the best way to dela with that is by not using it in the first place. but if you are going to use it do so spariningly and at the lowest sensible dose for you. thats really the point, dont live on it with your head in the sand calling it trt, and dont live on it to mask joint pain issues. which is a common idea with the "trt" croud.

deca is not trt.
test at 70-200ish mg week only is trt.

adding more of anything even test is a cycle.

this has nothing to do with competition.
though we all know emeric did the olympia on 300mg test n 300mg wini. :eek:
which i guess is "competitive".

all this is, is many years of drug experience:lightbulb:
get more with less and learn to respect aas doses. they can lead to problems over time listening to internet mythology.

Ohhh I assumed when the OP posted "dr prescribed" it was related to legal TRT type stuff. I will google search the "not" safe for the cardiovascular system research. If you happen to have a link or something, could you please post it. I am curious as to how a doc would prescribe it if it is unsafe for the heart. I will do some internet searching, thanks for info.

Ohhh I assumed when the OP posted "dr prescribed" it was related to legal TRT type stuff. I will google search the "not" safe for the cardiovascular system research. If you happen to have a link or something, could you please post it. I am curious as to how a doc would prescribe it if it is unsafe for the heart. I will do some internet searching, thanks for info.

dr's rx many a drug that is not so good for you, lol deca is pretty well on the safe list of drugs in drug perspective. many other very common drugs are to me much more "dangerous" or potentially so.

you can get an rx for deca, but just because you have an rx doesnt take away risk of side effects, and it falls under antiaging or something other then trt at that point as trt means testosterone replacement therapy.

our bodies arent making any deca last time i checked.

bunch of studies and posts on this in the last 6 months or so. i read them. i dont save them.:lightbulb:

Thanks LK3. I appreciate your responses.

Yeah i need a name of some here in cali, or hell anywhere that i can afford ive been on var, and deca w script but it was expensive, but helped in muscle wasting as i loose muscle at a very alarming rate.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah i need a name of some here in cali, or hell anywhere that i can afford ive been on var, and deca w script but it was expensive, but helped in muscle wasting as i loose muscle at a very alarming rate.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dr. Rand McClain is in CA. I would give him a try. He seems to overprescribe AIs, but he may have what youre looking for.

A buddy got it at a TRT clinic who's Dr was sympathetic to BB'rs. He got 250/wk cyp, deca for joints, HCG (then switched to clomid) and GH. This was in the US, about 6 years ago.

A buddy got it at a TRT clinic who's Dr was sympathetic to BB'rs. He got 250/wk cyp, deca for joints, HCG (then switched to clomid) and GH. This was in the US, about 6 years ago.

It was even covered by his wife's insurance, covered the whole stack/tests/visits. Crazy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131