over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone pinning quads with slin pins?

If you are lean enough you could pin anywhere you desire.

I do quad pinning when I'm lean enough or I do it close to the groin were I'm the leanest.

i use 5/8 25g needles in my quads. Think its time to change it up and use slin pins...

i use 5/8 25g needles in my quads. Think its time to change it up and use slin pins...

Once you start slin needles you wont want to go back. I am not fussed about the pain of a 25g as you get used to it, but the lack of scar tissue from slin needles is where I find the most benefit. If I am using more than a ml at a time i just get the 3cc plungers and use a 29g sharp

Are there even any areas on our bodies where we should ever use a different slin pin?

I always have used this gauge and when I using heavy I would do every muscle group, my all time fav spot is traps and rear delts and back was simple

Also if you have very good clean gear you cando stomach as well. EO oil was the easiest to use with Sub q but not everyone can use EO

I have used 16 mm/25g for my quads with success, just go all the way and you should be fine...

Once you start slin needles you wont want to go back. I am not fussed about the pain of a 25g as you get used to it, but the lack of scar tissue from slin needles is where I find the most benefit. If I am using more than a ml at a time i just get the 3cc plungers and use a 29g sharp

hmm...what about a 30g? though doesn't it take forever to empty the syringe with that small of a needle? hell it seems like it takes forever with a 25g

To be honest I havent noticed a difference between 29 and 30g. Thats just what I get off Sterile Syringes. When I am using more than 1 ml and using 3ml plungers I load up the plunger with a 19g so that saves time but regarding using a 29 to inject I dont think it takes all that much longer. I know that in theory that doesnt make sense but it really does flow well. And I have had up to 400mg per ml test run through them. If I find its a heavy mg per ml I just drop the plunger and sharp sealed into a glass of hot water for 30 secs. Seems to do work well

To be honest I havent noticed a difference between 29 and 30g. Thats just what I get off Sterile Syringes. When I am using more than 1 ml and using 3ml plungers I load up the plunger with a 19g so that saves time but regarding using a 29 to inject I dont think it takes all that much longer. I know that in theory that doesnt make sense but it really does flow well. And I have had up to 400mg per ml test run through them. If I find its a heavy mg per ml I just drop the plunger and sharp sealed into a glass of hot water for 30 secs. Seems to do work well

drawing is what sucks with the 29s... mine have a stopper at the end so i cant backload. drawing 1 ml takes about 4-5 mins or so even though my oils are pretty thin. injecting takes 30secs at best

That sucks about the stopper making it unable to backload. I know the ones I get from Sterile Syringes you can backload easy. Might be an option for you

yeah I was going to get plungers and 18g needles so I can pull them fast and then put 29-30g needles on them...

That sucks about the stopper making it unable to backload. I know the ones I get from Sterile Syringes you can backload easy. Might be an option for you

its not too bad, theyre still sharp after getting into 2 vials and i just sit infront of the TV while drawing so its all good :D

Yep thats what I do if Im too lazy to get the second larger needle out to backload. Watch TV whilst drawing the oil hahaha

I am geeked about coming across this thread because I've often wondered if it was possible to use a thinner needle, but never asked. Thanks enlightening me. I can't wait to try it during my next cycle.

yeah me too glad i came across this thread. i was under the impression we couldnt slin quads. think i am trying delts next though.

Yep you can do delts too. Really you can do any muscle providing you dont have a high BF count. You dont need to be shredded either though. Im at about 11% and have successfully injected delts, traps bis and tris, quads and glutes. It does take a little longer but nowhere near as much as you think, and you get used to it anyway. the little bit of extra time is well worth the less scar tissue

Yep you can do delts too. Really you can do any muscle providing you dont have a high BF count. You dont need to be shredded either though. Im at about 11% and have successfully injected delts, traps bis and tris, quads and glutes. It does take a little longer but nowhere near as much as you think, and you get used to it anyway. the little bit of extra time is well worth the less scar tissue

thx for the explanation. I will try my delts with my slins. I think I have some 30 5/8 and my delts are pretty lean right now.

ive just started this. i find it to be a big pain in the ass to push the plunger. its tolerable in the quad but brutal in the delts. the other day the fucking pin ripped out of my delt because the angle was bad. i just stuck it in the other side and finished. i did a quad inj yesterday and it wasnt as bad but ive never liked quad injects they make me sore the next couple of days. delts are my preference (with 1inch 23g).

For you guys who pin with slins, I wanna try them out soon but are you guys breaking down injects? like do you rotate a bunch of different sites and only use 1ml syringes? Or do you often do more than one injection a day because of volume of inject?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws