over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone remember M1T?

kidstuff

Registered
guys I just found an unopened bottle of methyl-1-testosterone (5mg 180 caps) from about 3 years ago.... I'm assuming its still good.

I've never tried M1T, but I've heard horror stories but also an equal if not greater amount of praise about awesome strength and mass gains.

I'm wondering if its worth taking? possible stacks?

anyone have any experiance with this?

i took it way back when it was still legal. pretty good stuff. i'd say the strength results are similar to d bol, but its probably more toxic. i wouldnt see why it would hurt to try it with some test or something as long as its still good after 3 years.

i hated it when i first took it, it killed my appetite and i could feel the effects in my kidneys. that said, im on it right now at the regular dose, and im having only great effects.

i assume its still good, i have a ton of designersupps liquid. yucky!;)

Tried it when it first came out, and never noticed anything, but that could have been because I was loaded up on test and abombs. A friend of mine noticed some gains in strength, but nothing to write home about.

Strongest oral steroid mg for mg on the planet. Also, very harsh on the body.

i used to take that shit back in the day when i EXPERIMENTED with juice back then like a jack ass, i member i stacked this shit with a bottle of deca hahahahahahaha hey i got soem gains, BUT LOST THEM ALL!! part of learning i guess but i had no business at 17 takin this shit

can u still get it or is it totaly gone?

balla06 said:
i used to take that shit back in the day when i EXPERIMENTED with juice back then like a jack ass, i member i stacked this shit with a bottle of deca hahahahahahaha hey i got soem gains, BUT LOST THEM ALL!! part of learning i guess but i had no business at 17 takin this shit

yeah i forgot to mention that i was unable to keep any of the gains. i've dont lose shit on actual steroid cycles, but on that m1-T i freakin crashed and lost all my strength. potent stuff when you're usin it though. id imagine if you threw it in with a cycle and ran proper PCT the gains would be easier to maintain.

That M1T was the TRUTH!! It worked. OTC product that lived up to the hype. They pulled that off the shelves quickly too. Yes, you can still get it;underground. I never gained weight with it, but it ripped me up nicely and gave me great strength; in conjunction with my diet. I was extremely "veiny" as well.

Wait so I hear some people saying it made them harder and leaner and some bloated. So is M1t more like a dbol/adrol where theres lots of bloat or more like a winny/var?

Best oral there is imo. 15 mg of m1t blows dbol at 40 mg off the map in strength and size gains.

The lethargy is a bitch but if you don't go over 15 mg/day it will be do-able

Btw: if you don't like it, please send the remainder of the bottle to me, can't find some anymore and dbol is truly a pussy's oral compared to this

Moen said:
Btw: if you don't like it, please send the remainder of the bottle to me, can't find some anymore and dbol is truly a pussy's oral compared to this

damn bro, thats some serious praise... I was considering selling it since its unopened, sealed, and made by UG Labs (yellow label) which made the best prohormones bar none....

balla06 said:

i dont think you can get it any longer legitimately...i wouldn't bother if you dont already have it. get sdrol or something instead. if you are buying illegal stuff you might as well get better illegal stuff than m1t.

Beta said:
i dont think you can get it any longer legitimately...i wouldn't bother if you dont already have it. get sdrol or something instead. if you are buying illegal stuff you might as well get better illegal stuff than m1t.
lots of places still have it, including some of our powder sources here...

I had my best results on M1T (vs all AAS),but it really messed up my liver enzymes. That why I take AASs now.......much safer on liver.......

Mike

I never felt like I was putting anything toxic in my body til I took that stuff...blood pressure was through the roof...only time i was actually scared that maybe I was messing up my health...

kidstuff said:
guys I just found an unopened bottle of methyl-1-testosterone (5mg 180 caps) from about 3 years ago.... I'm assuming its still good.

I've never tried M1T, but I've heard horror stories but also an equal if not greater amount of praise about awesome strength and mass gains.

I'm wondering if its worth taking? possible stacks?

anyone have any experiance with this?

I have to admit it did work to some degree but the sides were horrible if the dose wasnt right,,,,keep the mg amount down.

I still have some of the original bottles of m1t that were brought over by BigDaddyChemo and sold under Meso-Labs

whew..nevermind my talk about no sides....i woke up today with that back pain....now i remember why i havent used it since '04.

sdrol is still my favorite

i got more sides with m1t than any steroid i've ever done.

Very potent stuff

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner