over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are there supps/drugs to pull glycogen?

jayl19

Registered
Hey just something that been on my mind a while now, let me explain...

So I'm dieting and I'll don't cheat and tbh I probably over diet, so every weekend I'll have a major blow out binge for about a hour, I'm taking 10k cals easy pure junk, I basically eat every thing iv been craving in the space of a hour maybe less.

Now this works for me, I can still drop 2-3lb a week but I feel like I spend the next 2 days after cheat just emptying out my glycogen from which was I guess was a massive carb load

Apart from going carbless for 2 days and cardio, is there anything I can take to help speed the process up? Drugs, supps, food? I guess I need the opposite of a gda

And I know, I know, I should just stop cheating full stop and maybe eat more through the week but I honestly like doing it like this

DNP seems to literally destroy anything I eat at 500 mg/day. Cheat meals never even show up on my body like they normally would....usually if I have a big blow out binge on Sunday it take until Wednsday to be back on track. With DNP in the system that shit seems to just get sweated out while I sleep that night and wake up tight like it never happened.

DNP seems to literally destroy anything I eat at 500 mg/day. Cheat meals never even show up on my body like they normally would....usually if I have a big blow out binge on Sunday it take until Wednsday to be back on track. With DNP in the system that shit seems to just get sweated out while I sleep that night and wake up tight like it never happened.

let's not give anyone any ideas..

this could quickly lead down a bad path lol.

I had to google that haha, be handy to have in my med cabinet

I just read a few horror story's about it though, people still vomiting after the stomach is empty for up to a hour and passing out as they can't breath, plus tearing all there throat open from the agressive borking and jerking

I cheated heavy on dnp once I thought I was gona die, must of been 40c I was close to passing out and no amount of water would hydrant me, never doing that again

Use that time when things are full to destroy the weights and get an anabolic kick. Also the training itself will deplete the muscles.

HIIT training/cardio, super/giant sets

In the carb-cycling diet book: Anabolic Solution for Bodybuilders by Dr Mauro G Di Pasquale it pretty much recommends doing exactly this. Having a cheat day once a week to refill glycogen levels. It also causes a limited insulin spike that helps promote muscle growth / prevent loss. As far as the water weight gain it pushes the perspective that its a good thing and to benefit the following day by hitting the weights even heavier with your extra weight.

I do the same on Saturday nights. I just take 1000mg Metformin pre cheat and then Sunday I go zero carbs all day other than 1/2 cup oatmeal in meal #1 (Preworkout). This seems to work well for me. My weight settles back in pretty quickly.

What i do is to have saturday dinner a large pizza and an icecream with 800mg metformin fasting till next day at lunch where i have my second cheat meal little clean with bread homemade and some salami et ... Again 800mg metformin then fasting again till monday breakfast where my diet starts again as usual

There's a disease called von Gierke, where one can not empty glycogen from the liver and extreme amounts are stored. No successful drug target currently exists.

As mentioned , metformin is excellent for increasing the tca cycle v max, allowing for better utilization of ingested carbohydrate , and less propensity to store said carbs as fat under the influence of insulin.

Emergency glucagon kits

I used this for carb depleted states to pull fat from glutes,

I don't know its merit with a binged, over carb physical state

-FF

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member