over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering/pull testosterone vs. letrozole pre contest

Smells like adderall in here
Some serious adderall and pre-workout going on. 🤣 He’s got the longest, most thorough post on here that I’ve seen.

I get exhausted just reading the post. He needs to hire a coach. I’m done putting any time into it. As @b-boy said, don’t do it! LOL

Some people just aren’t coachable and have to learn the hard way.

Why worry about peaking when there's not a whole lot to peak with 🤔

😂 I can’t lie, im interested to see what his diet and training are like… given the gear protocols. Curious if they are just as… “extravagant” if that’s the right word.

you will be dissapointed when you read it.
a wild list of food. No structure, no weights, nothing.
Someone cares about +-1 point of SHBG should measure his food and water, electrolyte intake on the milligram

Someone cares about +-1 point of SHBG should measure his food and water, electrolyte intake on the milligram
Hm. I thought I wrote out the workout structure.

Hit big groups twice a week, hit smaller groups 3x per week. Right now due to work schedule, that’s Sunday- Wednesday weight training. Thursday- Saturday On my off days I get in 20k steps.

I even typed out the body part split.

Also here the “wild list of food” I eat:

-Chicken/ sometimes lean beef
-rice
- Gatorade or soda with some meals if it’s a bulk
- diet soda/ sparkling water if it’s a cut

Super “wild” I know.

+- 1 point. Shbg would
Be stupid. I agree.

More like when you double Shbg, that’s when Measurable changes started showing 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I stopped reading when I realized the “training” was just a list of bodyparts and then he goes back into focusing on the wrong things like his potassium for the day

Hm. I thought I wrote out the workout structure.

Hit big groups twice a week, hit smaller groups 3x per week. Right now due to work schedule, that’s Sunday- Wednesday weight training. Thursday- Saturday On my off days I get in 20k steps.

I even typed out the body part split.

Also here the “wild list of food” I eat:

-Chicken/ sometimes lean beef
-rice
- Gatorade or soda with some meals if it’s a bulk
- diet soda/ sparkling water if it’s a cut

Super “wild” I know.
did you never see someone who takes the sport seriously post a nurtition plan?
its not just listing the foods
but if you think you are brillant "super wild" then go on

did you never see someone who takes the sport seriously post a nurtition plan?
its not just listing the foods
but if you think you are brillant "super wild" then go on
He did…chicken, lean beef, Coca-cola and rice. 😂

He’s cutting so probably Diet Coke right now to be fair.

I mean Sam drinks chocolate milk so seems logical. 🤔

@Parabolic33 I’m just giving you a hard time. Do your thing as it impacts none of us on here. Lol

I know, I've never been fully conditioned. You could do sub q t at 10-20 mgs a few days out, or even day of, that's not going to do cause much and may cause a lil more fullness. GH could do 1 iu ( that's all love to bodybuild is doing )

The ai may not be necessary, a couple or few days or even a day before is more like insurance. If taking masteron, or dht derivative orals like var, protodrol( another forgotten gem) this is enough. The main thing is are you conditioned enough ?

I know, I've never been fully conditioned. You could do sub q t at 10-20 mgs a few days out, or even day of, that's not going to do cause much and may cause a lil more fullness. GH could do 1 iu ( that's all love to bodybuild is doing )

The ai may not be necessary, a couple or few days or even a day before is more like insurance. If taking masteron, or dht derivative orals like var, protodrol( another forgotten gem) this is enough. The main thing is are you conditioned enough ?
Taking anything subq before stage sounds like a terrible idea. And there’s no chance 10-20mg would make a noticeable difference to fullness…

Taking anything subq before stage sounds like a terrible idea. And there’s no chance 10-20mg would make a noticeable difference to fullness…
Ive done it plenty times and didnt have any welts. Same with gh 1 iu day of. I dont know why ppl are getting welts. Ive had them but rare. Test e and c doesnt hasnt gave welts 98.3 % of the time. Whys it sound like a bad idea?

Id actually prefer to take dht oral, like protodrol, var, maybe phera(madol, last day or so) to eliminate any possible welts, but have sub-q the morning of with my sexy ass ex girlfriend in the room with me, 2021. Moreover, was saying its an option since some guys do use test for fullness, and as you said it wouldn't make much difference.

Ive done it plenty times and didnt have any welts. Same with gh 1 iu day of. I dont know why ppl are getting welts. Ive had them but rare. Test e and c doesnt hasnt gave welts 98.3 % of the time. Whys it sound like a bad idea?

Id actually prefer to take dht oral, like protodrol, var, maybe phera(madol, last day or so) to eliminate any possible welts, but have sub-q the morning of with my sexy ass ex girlfriend in the room with me, 2021. Moreover, was saying its an option since some guys do use test for fullness, and as you said it wouldn't make much difference.
man, no offense - but stop giving advice if you're going to write such nonsense

Why would anyone need 1iu gh lol - unless you are a 70-year-old grandfather on HRT - this is a bodybuilding forum, not geriatrics or a kindergarten

and it's not really hate, but let's stop writing such crap

Why would anyone need 1iu gh lol - unless you are a 70-year-old grandfather on HRT - this is a bodybuilding forum, not geriatrics or a kindergarten

and it's not really hate, but let's stop writing such crap
10mg of Test or 1iu of HGH the day you step on stage, for fullness.
Literally, won't make any difference even if you're natty.

Why would anyone need 1iu gh lol - unless you are a 70
Are we talking about the last 7-10 days only, because thats what Im referring to

Of course you can use 1 iu gh and 20 mgs test, along with some masteron, or some var, protodrol, or madol, last seven to ten days . Did you miss where he asked is it okay to keep test and gh in last seven to ten days?

As far as 1 iu gh thats all ive taken all year and face and skin hasn't looked better. Next prep, hopefully will be different bc as of now , got a better source. I wont name sponsor but the gh was cloudy and stuck to the vial. The new stuff (TP) is far superior.

Are we talking about the last 7-10 days only, because thats what Im referring to

Of course you can use 1 iu gh and 20 mgs test, along with some masteron, or some var, protodrol, or madol, last seven to ten days . Did you miss where he asked is it okay to keep test and gh in last seven to ten days?
yes, I understood everything correctly and what you write is really total nonsense and will not work in any way
As far as 1 iu gh thats all ive taken all year and face and skin hasn't looked better. Next prep, hopefully will be different bc as of now , got a better source. I wont name sponsor but the gh was cloudy and stuck to the vial. The new stuff (TP) is far superior.
Give me one logical reason why someone would even do 1iu gh...? after all, it's not even a replacement dose🤷🏻‍♂️

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131