over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering/pull testosterone vs. letrozole pre contest

yes, I understood everything correctly and what you write is really total nonsense and will not work in any way

Give me one logical reason why someone would even do 1iu gh...? after all, it's not even a replacement dose🤷🏻‍♂️
...or jeapardize his whole prep with “protodrol or madol“, this stuff has been pulled off the OTC market no less than a decade ago and no supplier has these raws (and none of them will custom synthesize a tiny batch).
Lovetobodybuild, if you have any send it to Janoshik and enjoy the surprise.
Besides,madol has always been widely known for causing quite bad water retention.

I will only write this - the ideas that PM(and other forums) users come up with and the things they do are not used by the best bodybuilders or coaches in the world - they always stick to the basics modifying them a bit for themselves/their competitor - people here are constantly looking for miraculous protocols when even most often they cannot stick to a clean diet for a week or do a muscle failure set

yes, I understood everything correctly and what you write is really total nonsense and will not work in any way

Give me one logical reason why someone would even do 1iu gh...? after all, it's not even a replacement dose🤷🏻‍♂️

Some Gh :anti aging or rejuvenation" clinics prescribe 0.65 ius dose and it seems to work for some. Flex wheeler used 1 iu only and he had great results from that dose.

Someone would do 1 iu the last 7-10 days because
1. It would retain any or much water like higher doed gh does
2. It still keeps skin younger via anti aging dose than none at all. For skin look youthful you don't want to skip a day, if you can not help it.

Do you want to look your best , in the face, and with your skin,with you and your clients, Luki?

Some Gh :anti aging or rejuvenation" clinics prescribe 0.65 ius dose and it seems to work for some. Flex wheeler used 1 iu only and he had great results from that dose.

2. It still keeps skin younger via anti aging dose than none at all. For skin look youthful you don't want to skip a day, if you can not help it.

Do you want to look your best , in the face, and with your skin,with you and your clients, Luki?
This is enough for me not to write anything more😅

There’s “clinical use”, “theory”, and then there is real life experience and application. The third is what makes up most of bodybuilding.

Nobody is doing 1iu of HGH or 10mg of test before stepping on stage in the last week. They cut both of those items in most cases. Why would you even want to risk that is the better question… don’t.

Orals like Halo are used for a reason and far more effective for the end result, and for a reason.

I mean don’t get me wrong… feel free to go compete and try your theory, but it’s not going to pan out like you think. Lol

BUT… we’ve gotten far off topic and you fell for the trap- this guy’s not even using Test for his cut and is injecting estrogen. Nor is he competing. 😂

There’s “clinical use”, “theory”, and then there is real life experience and application. The third is what makes up most of bodybuilding.

Nobody is doing 1iu of HGH or 10mg of test before stepping on stage in the last week. They cut both of those items in most cases. Why would you even want to risk that is the better question… don’t.

Orals like Halo are used for a reason and far more effective for the end result, and for a reason.

I mean don’t get me wrong… feel free to go compete and try your theory, but it’s not going to pan out like you think. Lol

BUT… we’ve gotten far off topic and you fell for the trap- this guy’s not even using Test for his cut and is injecting estrogen. Nor is he competing. 😂
Since people still do cuts by pullin test I wanted to try it for better or worse.

Since I’m not competing, I figure it can serve as “practice” for the future.

Yeah I stopped reading when I realized the “training” was just a list of bodyparts and then he goes back into focusing on the wrong things like his potassium for the day
What should I have focused on with the training ?

I went into the electrolytes because if you’ve ever counted them total for a day you’ll actually be surprised how much difference sodium:potassium makes.

I was skeptical also. But this is a tangible 10lb variation on a scale.

Since people still do cuts by pullin test I wanted to try it for better or worse.

Since I’m not competing, I figure it can serve as “practice” for the future.
There is absolutely no basis or reason for you to not even be using test right now. Yet you want to experiment by adding it in the last week for a pretend prep.. 🤔

You are so obsessed with trying to do the opposite of what’s been proven for decades and generations now with bodybuilders. Do you think you’re going to do one of these wild theories and “bam” look like Phil Heath or pile on 20 pounds of muscle… you won’t.

Like I said, do you. Just stop asking everyone for free advice on this nonsense. 🙏

There is absolutely no basis or reason for you to not even be using test right now. Yet you want to experiment by adding it in the last week for a pretend prep.. 🤔

You are so obsessed with trying to do the opposite of what’s been proven for decades and generations now with bodybuilders. Do you think you’re going to do one of these wild theories and “bam” look like Phil Heath or pile on 20 pounds of muscle… you won’t.

Like I said, do you. Just stop asking everyone for free advice on this nonsense. 🙏
No I don’t think that at all honestly lol. That’s why I said “for better or worse”. it’s for my own curiosity. Like I said for better or worse.

Obviously If there was something good that came of it, I’d be a liar to say that wouldn’t be awesome. But thats not what I’m expecting. I have no expectations.

Also I didn’t think the pulling test at the end of prep was considered the opposite of what’s been proven. I thought a lot of guys and coaches still do this.

No I don’t think that at all honestly lol. That’s why I said “for better or worse”. it’s for my own curiosity. Like I said for better or worse.

Obviously If there was something good that came of it, I’d be a liar to say that wouldn’t be awesome. But thats not what I’m expecting. I have no expectations.

Also I didn’t think the pulling test at the end of prep was considered the opposite of what’s been proven. I thought a lot of guys and coaches still do this.
Most coaches still pull test. That simple.

I get personal curiosity, but there’s this thing called “wisdom” that can save you a lot of time. 😂

For someone who wants to be as big as possible by the age of 36, you sure are wasting a lot of time on “personal curiosity” for things that have already been proven. 🙄

Best of luck with it all.

6 pages of pure bullshit

I will only write this - the ideas that PM(and other forums) users come up with and the things they do are not used by the best bodybuilders or coaches in the world - they always stick to the basics modifying them a bit for themselves/their competitor - people here are constantly looking for miraculous protocols when even most often they cannot stick to a clean diet for a week or do a muscle failure set
people are stepping over 100 dollar bills to pick up Pennies. Sorry, idk your currency Luki, that’s the best I got lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws