over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are They Natural?

JoeS

Newbies
Jeff Willet and Skip La Cour swear their Natural. Do you guys think this is true?
Have any of you's seen them or competed againt the Natural Wonders?

They're as natural as people who use lots of steroids can be.

I remember seeing a pic of Skip in M&F in the late 80s early 90s where he still had hair on his head & he had a MEAN case of gyno on my side of this chest. He's definitely not lifetime natural & even now, probably thinks that 200mg primo & 2iu GH is close enough to being natural. Same thing for Dreem Charles & Stan McQuay. Both claim to be natural. Whatever!!!! If I were them, I'd just shut my mouth & say nothing instead of open my mouth & look like a liar. Stan, I know for sure uses, since he gets his gear from the same guy my friend as Gold's does.

I wonder too

The Natural world of bodybuilding is a little different then it may appear on the surface. The natural organizations have different rules and different banned compounds.
In other words, there are varying degrees of natural.
I have been competing in the NGA for 5 years. I believe they have the toughest standards; banned substances include prohormones, and many OTC supplements, even crap like DHEA and melatonin. (I have no Idea why). 7 years is the requirement to meet the standards for the NGA. I admittedly used in 1989-1991 off and on. No big deal.
I was beaten in last years overall by the middleweight. I knew this guy from my enhancing days. He was a nationally ranked junior powerlifter. I think his best official was about 2200 total at 189lbs. Great athete always respected him etc. Problem I had with loosingto the guy was the obvious gyno he was sporting. That just doesn't make sense, gyno on a natural guy.
So what I am saying: Natural is an ambiguous term
KH

He was a nationally ranked junior powerlifter. I think his best official was about 2200 total at 189lbs.

Not unless ur the guys name was Ed Coan! the all time total record for 181 class is:
181 (82.5) 2110.9lbs (957.5kg) 11.61Xbdywgt Gene Bell (US/56) 4/8/88 (957.5 kg.) (Honolulu, Hawaii) (USPF/APF/WPC)

and in the 198s the record is now held by Jesse Kellum at 2234 broke Ed Coans long time record of 2204. the next closest person was still under 2100 i believe. i dont hve the list with me. if those numbers are even close though he would be top 5 of all time in either class. whats the guys name?

Qwert said:
I remember seeing a pic of Skip in M&F in the late 80s early 90s where he still had hair on his head & he had a MEAN case of gyno on my side of this chest. He's definitely not lifetime natural & even now, probably thinks that 200mg primo & 2iu GH is close enough to being natural. Same thing for Dreem Charles & Stan McQuay. Both claim to be natural. Whatever!!!! If I were them, I'd just shut my mouth & say nothing instead of open my mouth & look like a liar. Stan, I know for sure uses, since he gets his gear from the same guy my friend as Gold's does.

Uhhhh Dareem never claimed to be natural....lol. Not a big deal anyway in my eyes. I really dont care if someone uses or not...a good physique is a good physique.

Natural as fake tits.

Can't say i care one way or another if some schmoe claims to be natural.

DrG ... Not given' a shit. :p

Jack Tice is the name. I am probably mistaken on the specifics he may have been 198lbs when he was breaking 2000. I really don't know. But in high school he was competing at the Junior Worlds and winning what ever weight class at that time. I know from freinds he continued competing and progressing for a decade or more. When we met again at that show I asked him about the power lifting and he said he quit competing after he made a meet total 2200, but he may have meant 2020 not sure. It was a long day.
Either way this guy was a freak from the time he was a kid.
KH

big_byrd52 said:
He was a nationally ranked junior powerlifter. I think his best official was about 2200 total at 189lbs.

Not unless ur the guys name was Ed Coan! the all time total record for 181 class is:
181 (82.5) 2110.9lbs (957.5kg) 11.61Xbdywgt Gene Bell (US/56) 4/8/88 (957.5 kg.) (Honolulu, Hawaii) (USPF/APF/WPC)

and in the 198s the record is now held by Jesse Kellum at 2234 broke Ed Coans long time record of 2204. the next closest person was still under 2100 i believe. i dont hve the list with me. if those numbers are even close though he would be top 5 of all time in either class. whats the guys name?

i found him,
http://www.powerlifting-ipf.com/worlds/Men's%20Junior%20World%20Powerlifting%20Champions%2083%2095.htm

IPF jr world champion 75 kg class (165lbs)
1988 Jack Tice usa SQ-260(572lbs)/Bnch-172.5(380lbs)/DL-272.5(600lbs)/Total-705(1551lbs)
1989 Jack Tice usa SQ-255(561lbs)/Bench-175(385lbs)/DL-282.5(621lbs)/Total-712.5(1567.5lbs)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear