• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
worldofroids
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
Anabolic Hormones Store Banner
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
advertise1
PHARMAHGH1
Bruce Labs Store banner
gd
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
roids-210x65-48kb-1
granabolic123
napsgear-210x65
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
advertise1
PM-Ace-Labs
advertise1
kinglab
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

arimidex dose question

huzbetta

New member
Newbies
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
23
i am going to use 1000mg of test enanthate with 300mg tren for my next cycle for 10 weeks....with 50mg d-bol to kick it off..

i was wondering what dose of arimidex i should use...i know a good rule of them is 1mg of arimidex for every gram of test..but isnt this overkill..?

i am not prone to gyno

i mean arimidex lowers igf does it not..?
 
Last edited:

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Moderator
Registered
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
5,024
Nolv lowers IGF1, if I remember correctly Arimx raises it a little.
I use very little-.25mg 2-3x wk. And I also add clomid 50mg 3x wk.
Its a fifne line between not enough anti-estro and too much. Try to find that line, whats best for you!
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
I agree with MikeS' points. I prefer letrozole as it increases IGF-1 substantially. IMHO you can't overdo an anti-e like anastrozole or letrozole. They keep me drier and muscle gains appear to be more "lean" body mass!

xcel
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
d

xcelbeyond said:
I agree with MikeS' points. I prefer letrozole as it increases IGF-1 substantially. IMHO you can't overdo an anti-e like anastrozole or letrozole. They keep me drier and muscle gains appear to be more "lean" body mass!

xcel

xcel, i just read sldge writing something about the way arimi would hinder gains because of the absence of estrogen in the liver. you cant suppress it all the time, you have to have some for gh to igf1 conversion. so a different dosing schedule might be considered. also, how would femara increase igf1 if it suppresses all estrogen in the body? supressed estrogen lowers igf1.
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
Re: d

rippedboy said:
xcel, i just read sldge writing something about the way arimi would hinder gains because of the absence of estrogen in the liver. you cant suppress it all the time, you have to have some for gh to igf1 conversion. so a different dosing schedule might be considered. also, how would femara increase igf1 if it suppresses all estrogen in the body? supressed estrogen lowers igf1.
You need to post the scientific article(s) that say absence of estrogen in males hinders muscle gains - there are none that were performed on males (at least that I know of)! I respect sldg but need to see the "scientific" basis for his views. IMHO, all this talk about "some" estrogen is necessary (in males) is hearsay.

The fact that letrozole increases IGF=1 has been documented in several scientific studies.

xcel
 

Mr_Magoo

Active member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
1,828
there is scientific basis to the need for estrogen as it does help gycogen storage and some i believe is necesarry for igf but unless ur taking aromasin, i dont see how it is possible to completely reduce estrogen in the body, femara does it enough but still allows for enough estrogen to be released for the aforementioned effects
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
Re: Re: d

xcelbeyond said:

You need to post the scientific article(s) that say absence of estrogen in males hinders muscle gains - there are none that were performed on males (at least that I know of)! I respect sldg but need to see the "scientific" basis for his views. IMHO, all this talk about "some" estrogen is necessary (in males) is hearsay.

The fact that letrozole increases IGF=1 has been documented in several scientific studies.

xcel

he said a good dosing schedule for an anti-e would be .25mg arimidex every 3-4 days but if cycling heavy, either double that, or just take .25mg eod. sounds like it makes sense but you'd have to try it i guess.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
512,465,756
Threads
125,864
Messages
2,461,733
Members
156,443
Latest member
Slowgrow1969
Top