over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arizona members please read!!!

STA MAN

Registered
Just have to warn any members here about a gym chain in Scottsdale and Mesa called Westcoast Fitness.They took over what used to be the old Worlds Gym at thomas/hayden road.
Buddy of has been getting charged for 4 month after his contract was up and they wont stop.He filled out the paperwork in late august....didnt stop them from drafting his account.Every excuse in the book...lost paperwork,spelled his name wrong,...ect.Very unprofessional staff....stay away at all costs!!!! These guys have many complaints about the same problem....they will not stop charging you....straight up CROOKS!!!

Please spread the word around all my fellow AZ guys and gals

Why hasn't your buddy gone to the bank and issued a stop payment. That's what I would have done.

He did that today...works overseas now(middle east)..and dealing with this over the phone and with the time differance has been a nightmare.

Why hasn't your buddy gone to the bank and issued a stop payment. That's what I would have done.

wow

i have NEVER signed a contract for gym membership

Phil that place was great when it was a Worlds..never heard any complaints.I trained at Worlds for years(started going when it was a few buildings down,but in the same strip mall)...it has changed hands a few times over the last 2 years.These new owners are SHADY!!!

My budy Paul used to own that gym.......Worlds gym

come on over to Metroflex Gym...we will be open soon!!!

Does the gym use ABC Financial?

Many if not most gyms do.

If so, Google them -- he's not alone... :mad:

There are discussions of people boycotting gyms that use them, but there are so few good, hardcore gyms... I just pay cash up front now and hope that the gym stays in business.

Last edited:
Paramount i guess is the name....

Does the gym use ABC Financial?

Many if not most gyms do.

If so, Google them -- he's not alone... :mad:

There are discussions of people boycotting gyms that use them, but there are so few good, hardcore gyms... I just pay cash up front now and hope that the gym stays in business.

What part of the valley?

QUOTE=joshbarnett;685974]come on over to Metroflex Gym...we will be open soon!!![/QUOTE]

near 101 and bell

That's way to far from my house. Probably will take me five minutes to get there. I will have to see if I have the time to drive all the way there.

Just have to warn any members here about a gym chain in Scottsdale and Mesa called Westcoast Fitness.They took over what used to be the old Worlds Gym at thomas/hayden road.
Buddy of has been getting charged for 4 month after his contract was up and they wont stop.He filled out the paperwork in late august....didnt stop them from drafting his account.Every excuse in the book...lost paperwork,spelled his name wrong,...ect.Very unprofessional staff....stay away at all costs!!!! These guys have many complaints about the same problem....they will not stop charging you....straight up CROOKS!!!

Please spread the word around all my fellow AZ guys and gals

Ray Pelasky and Jim Hardy

Those are the guys that responsible for that whole mess. They were trying to bring Powerhouse into the valley and that sunk faster than the Titanic. They bounced checks, defaulted on the loan to buy Maximum Fitness up here in N. Scottsdale, and ripped countless people off by still trying to draw fees from people's checking accounts after they were long gone.

Now...how's this for shady? I know of one person who tried to pay in full like he and his wife had been doing for years and they told him he couldn't. I honestly didn't believe the story when I first heard it but it is indeed true. He pitched a fit and told them it was either he pay in full or he was leaving. They didn't care and he bounced. Smart move. The nice thing about those guys and their gyms is the simple fact that it's all a bunch of shit. Shit stinks and it does not take long before the perfume wears off and people see that...well...your whole company is just that...shit.

Ray Pelasky and Jim Hardy

Those are the guys that responsible for that whole mess. They were trying to bring Powerhouse into the valley and that sunk faster than the Titanic. They bounced checks, defaulted on the loan to buy Maximum Fitness up here in N. Scottsdale, and ripped countless people off by still trying to draw fees from people's checking accounts after they were long gone.

Now...how's this for shady? I know of one person who tried to pay in full like he and his wife had been doing for years and they told him he couldn't. I honestly didn't believe the story when I first heard it but it is indeed true. He pitched a fit and told them it was either he pay in full or he was leaving. They didn't care and he bounced. Smart move. The nice thing about those guys and their gyms is the simple fact that it's all a bunch of shit. Shit stinks and it does not take long before the perfume wears off and people see that...well...your whole company is just that...shit.

I remember when it changed to Powerhouse.....bunch of people showed up at 5 a.m. one morning and the doors were chained shut....few people had just paid in full for a year membership a few weeks before that.

dusty-lol i will be there dec 16-20 so i will def have to meet up with u while i am there.

i guarantee we will no problems with Metroflex Gym like some of these other idiots. jeff and i are straight, stand up people and i wouldnt dream of treating members like stories i have heard. this happens around indianapolis, ann arbor, columbus etc but i guarantee it will never happen at a club i have to do with. members come first! i have opened 3 clubs and everyone is very happy at all 3. i make it a priority to give the member what they want and need to get in shape and we will do the same at Metroflex Gym...

EXCITED

STA im in Peoria
but im gonna get a Membership at Metroflex

Josh

do you need any help with the opening ect/

fireazm-not sure yet. we may. i will def be flying back out prior to all that. i got some family in gilbert that said they would help and one of my old high school football teammates thats lived out there for 10yrs so he said he'd help out as well. i will let you know. thanks for the offer...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear