over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Classic 2017

Andy Bell 2017 Prep season struggles and successes - Never Give Up

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9UaSsnNLjA"]2017 Prep season struggles and successes - Never Give Up - YouTube[/ame]

Arnold Brazil Top 6 Bodybuilding

1- Lukas Osladil
2- Juan Morel
3- Michael Lockett
4- Jonny Jackson
5- Thomas Kaspar
6- Earl Abrahams

Arnold Brazil Top 6 Bodybuilding

1- Lukas Osladil

2- Juan Morel

3- Michael Lockett

4- Jonny Jackson

5- Thomas Kaspar

6- Earl Abrahams

I really wanted Juan to win.

his quads need a LOT of work IMO... physique is quite unbalanced..

he needs some mountaindog leg training :cool:

You think so? His quads look good imo. He need a win; i don't think he won anything for so long

Lockett always looks great in pics but when I saw the video of the Arnold US I realized why he never places higher. I haven't seen any videos or even pics just the above so can't go by that. Although Juan's upper body looks better there but Lukas's legs look better. Lukas looks sharper and more complete. Did you guys think it was the right decision? Whenever I think of Juan that 10,500 cal video always comes in my head :eek::D

Last edited:
Lockett always looks great in pics but when I saw the video of the Arnold US I realized why he never places higher. I haven't seen any videos or even pics just the above so can't go by that. Although Juan's upper body looks better there but Lukas's legs look better. Lukas looks sharper and more complete. Did you guys think it was the right decision? Whenever I think of Juan that 10,500 cal video always comes in my head :eek::D

I thought it was a shit show of incomplete bodybuilders...so many guys could have waltzed in and taken the trophy and O' qualification

Lukas looked the best. he was very sharp

Have you seen his McDonald's carb up 2x days for a show?
It's mind blowing

This is a bodybuilder who UNDERSTANDS the extreme importance of progressive resistance when trying to maximize muscular size. He wants to be a freak--to win the Olympia as a monster--and he knows what he needs to do to get there. Pump training just isn't going to get the job done--not if he wants to one day walk onstage at 300 lbs--a feat I believe he can achieve in the next 3-5 years.

I believe Dallas will continue trying to get as strong possible. I would not be surprised to see him squatting 7 plates for 10 in few years down, benching 500 for 5-8 reps, doing overhead pressed with close to 400 lbs, deadlifting 900 lbs, etc.

If he wasn't handling huge weights, he wouldn't be 330 lbs....and if he doesn't get considerably stronger than he currently is, he won't get much bigger than he currently is. This is why he will continue pushing the limits--as far as his body will take him--and this is also why there aren't many bodybuilders out there like Dallas--because they are unwilling to do what it takes in the gym.

I keep up with his progress on youtube, here is a good compilation that unfortunately did not include an 845lb. deadlift you can find on youtube,

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF1-MKrtBg8&t=2s"]Dallas McCarver doing some Heavy Ass Lifting for Arnold Classic 2017 - Bodybuilding Motivation 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

I thought it was a shit show of incomplete bodybuilders...so many guys could have waltzed in and taken the trophy and O' qualification

I don't know what the prize money was quite a few of the main names could have entered this and took 1st place easily and I assume made some decent money.

Have you seen his McDonald's carb up 2x days for a show?
It's mind blowing

I watched it. I don't really know where to start. He obviously knows his body more than anyone else. If he looks better carbing up on those foods then great but he could obviously do it in a much better way. I have seen a few vids of his and he does eat utter crap. Plus he is not planned at all. You would think someone competing at that level would be planned travelling away. He literally just eats what he feels like at the time :D

The one thing that got me the most and I left me a bit speechless is 1 hour before stepping on stage what he eats and why. He has 2 burgers from McDonald's and I think an apple pie this time (must have had fries too). Anyway he says he doesn't want a full belly so he takes away one bun and has a double beef burgers thinking that will work. This is 60 mins before stepping on stage :eek::eek: It's amazing his stomach still looks fairly flat but he is definitely a genetic anomaly even compared to the other pro's the way he must process food. He still turned up flat so he must have overdosed or used the wrong diuretic or both for the show and was trying to fill up as much as possible. He would have been better just dropping the beef and eating mainly carbs closer to the end.

I see he has a 20,000 calorie off season vid I haven't seen...

and you would look great standing next to them too

I watched it. I don't really know where to start. He obviously knows his body more than anyone else. If he looks better carbing up on those foods then great but he could obviously do it in a much better way. I have seen a few vids of his and he does eat utter crap. Plus he is not planned at all. You would think someone competing at that level would be planned travelling away. He literally just eats what he feels like at the time :D

The one thing that got me the most and I left me a bit speechless is 1 hour before stepping on stage what he eats and why. He has 2 burgers from McDonald's and I think an apple pie this time (must have had fries too). Anyway he says he doesn't want a full belly so he takes away one bun and has a double beef burgers thinking that will work. This is 60 mins before stepping on stage :eek::eek: It's amazing his stomach still looks fairly flat but he is definitely a genetic anomaly even compared to the other pro's the way he must process food. He still turned up flat so he must have overdosed or used the wrong diuretic or both for the show and was trying to fill up as much as possible. He would have been better just dropping the beef and eating mainly carbs closer to the end.

I see he has a 20,000 calorie off season vid I haven't seen...

I think his metabolism is just crazy though. A bit unlucky I think having to eat that much too. Magine his food bill in the off season

Arnold Amateur Europe Juniors Top 6

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPsdNpr1To"]Junior Bodybuilding Top6 Finals | Arnold Classic Europe Amateur 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Bikini Fitness Finals

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXBejMuzNTM"]Bikini Fitness Finals -158, -160, -162, -164cm | Arnold Classic Europe 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Mika Sihvonen Winner of Arnold Classic Europe Amateur

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear