over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnolds opinion about todays pros

I lost a lot of respect for Arnold when he and his "people" took all his bodybuilding posters down from all the golds gyms when he was political. Fucking lame! Don't forget where you came from! Bodybuilding made his ass.

I don't even post pics on my facebook of me on stage or competing or anything.
NOTHING wrong with moving on....
u guys act like if he doesn't go to a political debate in posing trunks and spray on tan he is a sell out LOL. he got a REAL job is what happened lol.
-JS

that's ^ like heresy to me! lol.

why would you think he is a douche? dude has done more than prob all of us to try to get this nation fit and a pretty good example of what a "dumb muscle head" can accomplish....
I believe he is worth more in real estate than movie money. his work ethic is nothing but inspirational imo.
-JS
I'm not taking anything away from his accomplishments. He is successful but as a person, he is a cocky douchebag.

Just watch his vids, interviews, etc. Even in pumping iron he was such an arrogant douchebag lol

why would you think he is a douche? dude has done more than prob all of us to try to get this nation fit and a pretty good example of what a "dumb muscle head" can accomplish...

That was part of his strategy into becoming the president of the USA. He had everything planned even when he was living in Austria. Movies, marrying someone from a political family, etc...

He's obsessive about power and becoming immortal. He wanted to be the most powerful man on Earth since his childhood.

Arnold has a pretty strange personality, very self absorbed, huge ego. You can see this on his interviews, quotes and the way he carries himself.

Still a big fan of the guy, but he's a douche.

I don't even post pics on my facebook of me on stage or competing or anything.
NOTHING wrong with moving on....
u guys act like if he doesn't go to a political debate in posing trunks and spray on tan he is a sell out LOL. he got a REAL job is what happened lol.
-JS

I just don't get the whole taking all the pictures down thing. Why? Seems like a slap in the face to bodybuilding. Bodybuilding put him into office and made him who he is today. It seems he turned his back on it and tried to pretend it never happened.

It seems he turned his back on it and tried to pretend it never happened.

US Politics. That's Standard Operating Procedure. :(

I just don't get the whole taking all the pictures down thing. Why? Seems like a slap in the face to bodybuilding. Bodybuilding put him into office and made him who he is today. It seems he turned his back on it and tried to pretend it never happened.

I get it and I don't.... IF I were in his shoes NO WAY would I hide that part of my background BUT I doubt he was in total control. think bout it... Arnold is nuts lol. he wouldn't give a damn I bet BUT I bet his "advisory board" was all about silencing his "steroid filled womanizing days" and I get that, for political reasons.... but cmon the dude kinda keeps it real. smoking a joint at the end of Pumping Iron... that is CLASSIC!
He took himself very serious but had fun along the way is what I liked about him. no one is perfect after time and the internet lol but he is a work horse and proved it so many times over and THAT is what I will always admire about him. crazy work ethic
"sleep faster.." -Arnold
^ funniest quote ever but true
-JS

I get it and I don't.... IF I were in his shoes NO WAY would I hide that part of my background BUT I doubt he was in total control. think bout it... Arnold is nuts lol. he wouldn't give a damn I bet BUT I bet his "advisory board" was all about silencing his "steroid filled womanizing days" and I get that, for political reasons.... but cmon the dude kinda keeps it real. smoking a joint at the end of Pumping Iron... that is CLASSIC!

He took himself very serious but had fun along the way is what I liked about him. no one is perfect after time and the internet lol but he is a work horse and proved it so many times over and THAT is what I will always admire about him. crazy work ethic

"sleep faster.." -Arnold

^ funniest quote ever but true

-JS

Very good points! Yeah he probably didn't have control of certain things but he's Ahnold! He should have layed the smack down on his political advisors lol.

I understand what Arnold is saying. Personally I think the distended stomachs aren't aesthetic at all and all the top guys have it when their stomachs aren't flexed. Female bodybuilding isn't even going to be in the 2015 olympia. Main stream society like the look of the physique and bikini divisions. I like all the classes and respect anyone that is at the top of their game. I enjoying watch Phil, kai, Rhoden, dexter etc. Arnold's opinion is relevant because he is one of the best bodybuilders ever, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean he's irrelevant. The physique division is moving more towards the classic bodybuilding look. The sport has progressed into what it is and it's not changing. People like to see freaks and it's what sells.

Arnold

I love Arnie, but like some old greats(farts) their view gets distorted when they leave. You cannot deny his impact on the sport, probably more important than any other one person to their sport. He does say some outlandish stuff sometimes but he also did the most outlandish stuff in his journey to accomplishment and people told him it would never work so....

I have to agree though dissented stomachs of today looks horrible and would not want that no matter what the rest of me looked like. I'm into the old school look as well so I see his point.

I can't recall anyone else that has risen to the top in three separate careers. The guy is a fantastic overachiever and I have nothing but respect. No one is perfect so it's a little unfair to criticize every minor character flaw.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear